"Transgender boy" wins girls’ state wrestling title for second time

nypost.com/2018/02/25/transgender-boy-wins-girls-state-wrestling-title-for-second-time/

>For the second year in a row, a transgender wrestler has won the Texas girls’ Class 6A 110-pound division.

>Mack Beggs, an 18-year-old senior from Euless Trinity High School near Dallas, entered the tournament in Cypress outside of Houston with an undefeated record. He beat Chelsea Sanchez — who he beat for the title in 2017 — in the final match Saturday.

>Beggs is in the process of transitioning from female to male and taking a low-dose of testosterone.

>It was his steroid therapy treatments while wrestling girls that stirred a fierce debate about competitive fairness and transgender rights last season. It’s been a lot quieter since last year when his march to a state championship was dogged by a last-minute lawsuit that tried to stop him.

>Beggs entered the state tournament with a 32-0 record, beating three female wrestlers on his way to the championship

THIS IS REAL EQUALITY

THANKS FEMINISM

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gnvhD
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298715/Children-young-FOUR-given-transgender-lessons-encourage-explore-gender-identities.html
eagnews.org/michigan-pushes-schools-to-teach-transgenderism-throughout-the-curriculum/
heatst.com/culture-wars/canadas-new-law-lets-government-take-children-away-if-parents-dont-accept-their-gender-identity/
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/03/swedish-gov-advocates-sex-change-12-surgery-15-will-parents/
archive.fo/aKoKZ
express.co.uk/news/uk/821899/primary-school-kids-gender-identity-treatment-number-trebled
rt.com/news/380973-swedish-children-change-gender/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The face on that guy says it all

honestly this is hilarious

>Beggs is in the process of transitioning from female to male and taking a low-dose of testosterone.
um... won't ever happen no matter how many pills you take.

ref should have body slammed it and twisted its neck

I can't keep up with this, is it a chick or a guy?

>mfw men are even better women than women

fucking kek

female on roids

Kek

If you don’t think this is funny, you have no soul

nah this isn't that
see

I took my family to breakfast this morning. My 8 year old son had to pee of course. We had 4 bathroom options to choose from. 4. Not kidding. This sad, scary new world order we live in, where everything is normalized no matter how whacky, is just leaving many of us without words. And right-thinking people are force fed this completely leftist agenda, told to accept it and told that if we don’t there’s something wrong with us; we are exclusionary; we are bigots. This country deserves the complete and total burning to the ground that’s coming.

It wouldn't be an issue and no one would care if Texas stopped being a fag and let him compete against other boys

CURRENT YEAR

archive.is/gnvhD

>According to The Daily Wire, Olympic Weightlifting New Zealand President Garry Marshall asserted that he had to abide by OWNZ rules. Marshall said, “She competed as a long time for a man and her efforts were very strong.

Women eternally BTFO

Stop making threads about this freak

sage

>My 8 year old
This meme again.

if she wrestled with boys, the first boy to grab a handful of cunt will be charged with rape.

this why I get fucking confused when they say a transgender boy or some shit. just say it's a female to male transgender

kek. this

YES!!!

Female to male with loads of steroids and testosterone to help that transition along. Basically she is stronger than any woman could be at this point.

That's why I shit on the seat no matter what door I open.

you'd be surprised, good female to male transitions can be extremely convincing (unless they're naked)

The coach's expression says it all.

I thought this guy wanted to compete with the boys not girls??? If so then it's not his fault for this mess and we should be campaigning to let "him" compete with the boys.

So "he" can get rekt lmaooooo

a sheila

when mainstream news sources refer to a transgender man, or a transgender woman, they are always talking about the gender that the person transitioned TO

Western civilization everyone, stuff like this is why China takes over.

east germany did that

Yeah, pretty much. If we don't pull our shit together they will seriously dominate us.

Beggs is transitioning from female to male.

Xe/Xir/Ze/Zir's receiving the testosterone through a doctor and it's for official medical purposes, so the state can't do anything about it probably, even though it would be considered illegal substances in any other case and men have about 15 times as much testosterone as women do which makes the latter unable to compete.

But the whole point is not mentioning their slave name/gender, silly!

That bald man's face, is the face of "Tiresome". I think we all get that face all too often these days.

we need male, female, fale, memale

America is the most filthy degenerate nation on the face of earth. When it comes to degenracy you goys are first to be experimented

Hold the phone, a transgender BOY? Meaning a girl who identifies as and is transitioning into a boy? Then why the shit are they competing in the girls wrestling?

i hope this becomes common
"males" replacing females until the only sport with women is jello wrestling

If as a men you cant make it into sport just pretend you are a women and compete against them.. This hasn't exactly been secret ever since that stupid tennis thingy.
But I do find it funny that someone can lose so much they basically say "fuck it" and don't care about your dignity as a men anymore lol

>India
Yet, if someone offered you a plane ticket over you would be saying yes before they finished asking dirty mutt.

THATS A MAN BABY!

female to male Hitler

Convincing or not you can't transition your sex.

At this point, it probably has a thicker clit than most high school soyboys have dicks.

CIS females and bigots BTFO!!!

the Chinese have this too and will have more of it with time

Its sooo funny reading interwievws with actual women coming second in these kinda things.
They really try hard to keep their seething hatred over this unfair shit back.
Because they know someone will point out that at one point they supporter all this shit because the media basically told them to lol

shouldnt it be competing with the boys then?

Can we meme this?

We can start an ironic "future is transgender" campaign with OBVIOUS males winning things and calling them male to female.

Roasties btfo

Some rule about the sex on your birth certificate.

fortunately these potatoes dont realize that you cant change from male to female or female to male. it is literally impossible because the xx and xy chromosome cant be manipulated. i say let them continue to coddle their mental illnesses because at least its good humor.

just wait til they start losing scholarships in serious numbers
fuck, if i was 17 again, id slap on a dress and start playing female soccer; get some women's affirmative action scholarship, and coast through the degree on my transgender victimhood

Can't wait for transgender men to women to take all women's athletic titles, awards, and all women's jobs in the workplace. Soon there won't be a single biological woman champion in sports or a single real woman in the workplace. Men are superior, even when they're """women""".

Trannies should have to do boy sports regardless of which way they are transitioning because they are either biologically male or on testosterone

But the lass is on test and who knows what else. Surely there are pre-existing rules about no drug use?

Good fucking question. This really goes to show that these ideologues l don't want equality for them to begin with, but want them to be a protected class more important than any other.

Apparently it's allowed because it's prescribed by a doctor

So brave.

We will probably witness this in our lifetimes. All women's sports being dominated by trannies, and then eventually the trannies getting pushed out by actual men who "identify" as women because they aren't good enough to play in the men's leagues, but still want a paycheck.

>witness this
we should be fucking planning this
using intersectional feminisms own bullshit against them
replace them in uni's, take over gender studies, get preferential treatment for scholarships/jobs/etc...
after a few years of that, time to trans-racial, i think ill claim im a mixed malaysian/aussie abo with a we wuz kangz great grandfather

i dunno man, judging from this the Chinese won't be able to overpower our 'women' in hand to hand combat. We at least have that going for us i guess

When the podium at the Olympics has three Kaitlyn Jenner men with huge muscles and wide manly shoulders taking all the medals, that's when women will realize they made a mistake. But it will be too late to stop it because they also made it impossible to speak out without being a bigot. So men will dominate men's and women's sports and the job market. Women will be forced back into the kitchen because tranny mtf are too dominant. It's ironic but this is the world feminist liberals created.

High school today seems fun. You can just decide you are a girl.

This is the epitome of Testosterone that wins the battle.

I want to touch and hug fit grills too. Should I do this too? I'm 193cm and 120kg.

If it wouldn't slip down the slope to where they are now doing this shit to kids who are years away from puberty even I might agree but, no they will not be happy until it gets taken to the point they have an excuse to abuse kids.
This tranny shit is straight from the pit of hell.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298715/Children-young-FOUR-given-transgender-lessons-encourage-explore-gender-identities.html
>Children as young as 4 being given transgender lessons which encourage them to explore their 'gender identities'

eagnews.org/michigan-pushes-schools-to-teach-transgenderism-throughout-the-curriculum/
>Michigan pushes schools to teach transgenderism ‘throughout the curriculum’

heatst.com/culture-wars/canadas-new-law-lets-government-take-children-away-if-parents-dont-accept-their-gender-identity/
>Canada’s New Law Lets Govt. Take Kids Away If Parents Don't Accept LGBT Identity

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/03/swedish-gov-advocates-sex-change-12-surgery-15-will-parents/
>Swedish Gov Advocates Sex Change At 12, Surgery At 15, Against Will Of Parents

archive.fo/aKoKZ
>I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

express.co.uk/news/uk/821899/primary-school-kids-gender-identity-treatment-number-trebled
>Number of primary school kids referred for gender identity treatment has tripled

rt.com/news/380973-swedish-children-change-gender/
>The number of children feeling the anxiety of being trapped in the wrong body is doubling each year in Sweden, with children as young as six wanting to become the opposite sex, doctors have said, according to local media.

the optism in his eyes, gone

is that eric wareheim on the right? is this a tim and eric sketch? is dr brule the one administering the testosterone therapy?

This is going to destroy women's sports.

If you force them to compete with what's on the birth certificate, you get roided up women. It's legal because it's doctor prescribed.

If you let them choose there will buy guys identifying as female and smash the competition.

>and then eventually the trannies getting pushed out by actual men who "identify" as women

eventually? Fuck, you can take advantage of that shit right NOW.

Put yourself down as female on all of your university paperwork, and enjoy the free gibs. If you pick a STEM major, you'll get so much women-in-stem funding that you'll practically be making a profit for going to school.

There isn't shit an academic institution or employer can do to make someone *prove* gender or ethnicity. In fact you can sue if they try.

>I don't look black but I had a black grandparent and I identify as black

>yeah I look like a guy and have facial hair, but I identify as a woman. I can't afford to transition; are you suggesting my financial situation invalidates my gender?

I'm in the process of applying to medical school as a "female". Wish me luck.

oil check ftw

When you love sportsmanship but can say nothing about blatant exploitation of it.