Brits NO!

I am a 17-year-old girl from a conservative family; they were furious when they discovered I was dating. My boyfriend is of a different race and nationality, which exposes the underlying racist nature of my parents.

Since then, they have made my life stressful. I understand that this is shocking for them, but I do not believe it justifies their behaviour: making threats to send me elsewhere, cutting off my education, using money as a means to control me, saying hurtful things and hitting me. Even though I live in the UK, a conservative country that disregards human rights, I should have a way to seek legal help. They say that I am ruining my life, even though I have the highest grades in school.

We differ on many issues, such as religion and nationalism. My parents are in an arranged marriage, highly toxic and unhappy, as are other members of the family, who stay in unhappy relationships for the sake of it. My parents have stressed that they value their reputation in society over my happiness. I do not want to end up like them.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/feb/24/problem-solved-parents-control-me-annalisa-barbieri

>My parents are in an arranged marriage

Sounds to me like some Aisha is getting BLACKED

Interesting. Do you have a younger sister? Post pics of her tits.

Your parents are hitting you? Oh, so you have an Islamic family, and they want you to marry a chad Muhammad. I must say, your parents are very based.

Tits or GTFO.

>Sounds to me like some Aisha is getting BLACKED
I reckon most parents would be ok with "cross cultural" relationship as long as it's not a fucking nigger.

>17 years old
>posting on Sup Forums
MODS MODS MODS

This is probably bait but if it isn't you should hang yourself for soiling your German blood.

If that isn't the case you should still consider offing yourself.

Lol its there money. They have literally no obligation to give it to a coalburner. I doubt your loyal to what you even have now.

>chink lady complains about white washing and that her parents dislike niggers
internet was a mistake.

Are you all too stupid to see there is a link to the story, or is it too early in the morning?

they are arabs, and not UK btw.

its artickle. not op.

wrong pic. whops

you're a coalburner, a race traitor and you deserve to be punished. fortunately your "boyfriend" is likely to kill you or at least beat the shit out of you, so you will get what you deserve

100% obvious clickbait.
OP is a faggot lol.

So either a poo in the loo or a pakistani, and shes either dating whitey or a nigger

>9:22 in the morning
>All these retards
For fuck sake you cunts, this is supposed to be the time where post-quality increases as the burgers go to bed and euro's are waking up.
What the fuck are you all doing?

They are foreigners and should be deported. Her parents may be doing the right thing in the family unit, but, not in greater society.

If they don't want their daughter to race-mix, they must go home.

>making threats to send me elsewhere
back to Pakistan
>hitting me
>My parents are in an arranged marriage
haha assuming its not fake, its definitely a paki

your parents are based, you are piece of shit. kys whore.

Thread full of actual retards who willfully ignore the link

Jesus wept youre all tards. OP is quoting the fucking guardian story he linked. Ffs.

It helps to use meme arrows when quoting an article lest the moutbreathers get confused.

Yeah, this seems to be true. No one likes them or muslim men

www.theguardian. Move along

Use meme arrows dumb ass

>UK
it's very likely

>I understand that this is shocking for them, but I do not believe it justifies their behaviour: making threats to send me elsewhere, cutting off my education, using money as a means to control me, saying hurtful things and hitting me.

I do. burn the coal, pay the toll. sage