No Genetic Defects

Name a single reason as to why geneticly defected babies shouldn't be aborted. Nature littlerally seeds out genetic defects, there's no reason humanity shouldnt.

>inb4 muh feels

That's not an answer

youtu.be/L78yVFeyvRo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CDvnKotEd6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Single reason? They can grow up to be an actorvist!

what do you define as a genetic defect?
>being black

Why did you give Dobby clothes faggot?
Now Dobby is free!!
KYS immediately

Same reason i dont kill you for being weak and worthless: you're someone elses child, so not my problem.

*blocks your genocide*

Because they should have their own choice to kill themselves if they see fit when they grow up.

Are you aware that the people with the most genetic defects are jews?

We can't. It's pre-programmed.

they absolutely should... should also have mandatory blood screening and the mother should be ineligible for any public benefits for the rest of her life if she chooses not to abort after getting results indicating genetic abnormalities

Abortion should be illegal with the exception of rape and birth defects

Hahaha! We're both going to hell prolly

I agree, it's the easiest and most agreeable form of eugenics

In ancient Sparta, they would cast any baby with a defect off the side of a cliff. Only the genetically healthy were allowed to live.

That fucking mutt is disgusting

>implying all abortions are due to genetic defects, and not selfish whores who can't into responsibility.

Shut up you stupid fucking ice cream sandwich.

>geneticly defected babies shouldn't be aborted
overwhelming majority of which wont/can't reproduce, so who cares

> exterminate all people not understanding basic algebra

And where is sparta now ?

>calls for a policy based on personal feelings
>commands others not to argue based on their feelings
Sage

And if the pregnancy puts the mother's life at risk

the general explanation is something like 'there's no way to know where to stop'. that sort of decision-making would land on the shoulders of a bureaucracy, which would then become subversion central. bureaucratic discretion is a nasty thing.

imagine cat-ladies deciding all genes correlated with anything they imagine to be violence must be wiped out. competitive genocide is high-stakes.

gore belongs on >>/b

What happened to that little alien cunt, stopped seeing her on facebook did it die?

Agreed

Unfortunately no. It's on YouTube and making videos but people with that disease usually die about now so it's honestly just a matter of time before they make a video saying she died.

The extinguishing of life is a product of fear. All living things deserve a life of love. Simply do not permit them to breed so the problem ceases to continue through generations.

Whats its name again? something rose?

They say that having a retarded child is a "gift", but people know you want it. pretentious cuck.

this desu

Agreed, but this also doesn't account non-whites

Maybe they acquired psychic powers. How will you know if you abort them?

Normie parents have retard kids though. Did they have retard ancestors? You can't breed out a mutation

Why? Because a genetically defected baby will have a miserable life? So what? 99% of humanity is miserable. Life is suffering. That's what its for.

There is no reason for state sanctioned eugenics programs. Eugenics is a constant feature of humanity. It's called female mate choice. Historically half of men die without breeding because women judge them unworthy of reproduction.

Your entire nation should be Nuked you pathetic nigger.

lack of arguments is just saddening

>all abortions

where is he implying that?

all great things come to an end sooner or later

abortion should be mandatory for all non-European children

I read somewhere a few years back about a Native tribe in some country that burries their retarded babies alive or leaves them in the jungle for predators at night.

> 2018
> arguments

You are such a fucking pathetic faggot. Do you think I'm not smart enough to see what you're doing?

Ha! Go fuck yourself, bitch. This little shit is a cancer on humanity and should have been aborted years ago. If this was ancient Sparta, that freak would have been thrown off a cliff.

Name me one freak that has contributed to society. Name me 1 single fucking freak. I'm waiting.

This is true, but with better life choices and selective breeding, we can keep these mutations to a minimum.
My point is that the taking of life is never the answer.

There are no reasons also not being white is a defect.

This

We don't know where mutations come from

are you retarded ?

Look inside yourself for the answer. The taking of human life is degenerate and is a product of the ego. All lives are sacred and deserve to be shown love and compassion.
This does not mean we should not take steps to prevent future mutations. However, taking their lives based on uncontrollable circumstances is fearful, wrong, and will lead to a further decay of humanity.

We know that radiation plays a role, and that DNA fucks up while copying itself for whatever reason by itself. Still doesn't change the fact that it's seemingly random.

I am arguing that Abortion or Euthanasia of defected humans should not be encouraged because it is unnecessary and degenerate.

Well how would you stop niggers from degenerating the West?

>Look inside yourself for the answer
Something tells me you're a devoted christian.
I don't mind people believing in Gods, some people can't bear reality so they go for easy answers. But I do not tolerate this weak thinking.
If you take a look at the nature, you'll notice hows there's no showing love and compassion in the animal kingdom. But you probably think you are something else but a product of nature.

Long story short, convince different races that our cultures are unique to our ethnicities and that we work best among our own races. This should not be misinterpreted for hatred of other cultures and ethnostates should work together to improve each other to improve humanity while maintaining our own traditions. This is what (((They))) want to avoid.

What would you to with America? Trade your blacks with south Africans whites?

>Devoted Christian
I used to be a devout Catholic. However with an immense fascination with the ancient world, I eventually discovered that all major ancient religions are connected. Christianity has been for the most part fabricated. However there are still valuable lessons in the bible and from Jesus that lead to Universal Truth.

As for the Animal Kingdom, animals do not possess the capacity for subconscious thinking like that of humans. It is our responsibility to take care of our Earth as well as the creatures on it. Unfortunately we may be forced to take life like animals do, but it should be for protection or survival.

Why does he look like he is in his mid 20s

No, White Americans and White South Africans have different cultures, just as African Americans do from Africans. I would encourage Blacks to migrate to the South East where there population density exceeds 60%, and encourage Whites to Migrate throughout the remaining country.

Fucking good luck running a successful ethno state with little Africa around the corner. Just ship them out to Mexico once the wall is up.

You could sell your blacks to Arabs, it would make up for welfare.

I understand your concern. It would be very complicated to just ship out all of the black people though. It would be my hope that both the black and white ethnostates could have a mutual understanding of an American Identity and live separately in a sort of segregated harmony. If we live long enough to see ethnonationalism in America I feel like it will be similar to this.

Agreed tho there aren't that many yet surely you could sacrifice Detroit and keep them there. Would you ship the spics out.

> Unfortunately we may be forced to take life for protection or survival.
By giving life to a burden to society that is defected offspring that can not survive on its own and will rely on others' help and care his entire life, aren't you putting a group of people to a bigger risk of not surviving eventually?
IMO prosperity comes not from the higher amount of cooperative humans, but of all of them functioning in a group. The more non-functioning ones you have, the harder it will be for the entire group.
It's not like the fetus is conscious. You are killing unconscious form of life that can not make decisions for itself. Given it ever becomes conscious due to him being defected.

I was thinking of keeping a few cities multicultural (If some wish to live like that) while also making way for huge new cities in the ethnostates.

As for the Latino, not all are bad. Many fine Mexicans helped shape American culture. I would be interested to see what Mex-American culture would be like without black counter-culture. If it proves to be incompatible, we can send them to Mexico/South U.S.

It means that your entire genestealer cult nation should be purged because you defected from original mostly pure genes.

>Burden to society
Society can take care of itself. Not everybody will be born perfect. As long as we take steps to support healthy genetics, we will see less defects. This does not mean that we must extinguish the life of these unfortunate people.

> Prosperity [Comes from]...all of them functioning in a group
Not necessarily. True prosperity comes from universal consciousness (This creates a real sense of unity). You can find many examples of this throughout ancient history. I feel as if your perception of prosperity is different than mine, so it is hard to level with you

>It's not like the fetus is a concious
Everything in this dimension is produced by energy, magnetism, and vibration. This includes our consciousness/subconscious. Your consciousness is not the ability to make decisions for yourself, but the energy that connects all things.

Well Stephen Hawking to name one.
But i bet my ass on that you will change your mind once your own child will be born retard.
I have four healthy white kids but i could not imaginbe killing one off because it has a genetic defect.

>This does not mean that we must extinguish the life of these unfortunate people.
That's the point, they don't really pass the requirements to be called people (not all of the "defects" of course, but most of them).

I can tell you have ascended to next level of thought and I respect that a lot, but it may have carried you too far away from todays' reality.
>True prosperity comes from universal consciousness
I agree, in theory it does. But at this stage of civilization with globalization mixing everyone up, we have a huge range of intellect of the individuals in groups and we are far from reaching this prosperity.
Now that I think about it, it is so clear to me now that prosperity can only be reached in an ethnostate, will you not agree? Hence I'm advocating for masculinity and putting feelings aside in these fucked up times.

Ha, this is yet another reason to shoo the joo away from our societies.

of course retarded children should die

barring the more fervent christcucks on Sup Forums, you're pretty much preaching to the choir

I would argue that all life is sacred, just as everything else in nature is. The taking of life feeds the ego and leads away from universal consciousness .

When talking about globalization, any "mutt" of a man can attain enlightenment, but I agree that ethnostates would be the fastest way to increase materialistic prosperity and eventually true prosperity.

Judaism in itself is occult knowledge of the universe built on fear as opposed to love. This is what leads the Jew to have very specific cultural traits that often work against the forces of love in order to create a material world for them.

They have feelings too you monster
youtube.com/watch?v=CDvnKotEd6Q
She's beautiful if you asked me....

no. they should never have been born

Don’t Americans value freedom above all else?

If someone wants to have that child, they should have the freedom to do so. If they want to abort the child, they should have the freedom to do so.

No sven if that were the case you would be dead before you were born because no one would want a muttshit like you

Look into his eyes and tell me you would abort him.

Fine gif of you, leaf friend :^)

>and blacks

Baby? That kid looks like he's four
>damn nigga it's just a cleft palate I'm already in kindergarten dude

What if there were "Progerian Scammers?"
They're like Nigerian scammers but pretend to be Adalia Rose for money.