Would the average user be happier with an assigned marriage partner?

Would the average user be happier with an assigned marriage partner?

why the fuck would I want to get married? I cant even stand being in a room with my friends

If my arrange partner is this miracle of the universe then yes, any day of the week. What are the odds for that to happen, though? 1/100? How many females actually are attractive?

If she was 12

None of them

im honestly curious what kind of partner SCIENCE would deem as valid for my personality

i seriously doubt government would be able to do shit here, if system like that existed in real life it would probably have a dumpster pocket to throw un-matchables like me into

LOOK AT HER ARM LMAO WHAT THE FUCK SHE HAS BABY ARMS

Retard.

>J-JUST BECAUSE THE ARTIST C-CAN'T DRAW ARMS YOU CAN'T MAKE FUN OF THEM

Fuck you

We eventually will have such government programs if artificial wombs and sexbots will be baned as "misogynist" while population keep declining.

I'm 100% behind this kind of thing, if it was a policy I'd vote for it

your partner would be scientifically selected for you off out of millions, so each person in that program is liable to be the miracle of the universe for their partner

Yes, assigned marriage was always the best system. "Romance" was a mistake.

Did the manga explain what happens if your assigned partner dies?

>get assigned a marriage partner
>government probably realizes that how useless I am as a human being and promptly figured out someone equally fucked as me

Fuck it sure. It'll be a loveless marriage with a 3DPD but at least someone else will catch the bills.

>>so each person in that program is liable to be the miracle of the universe for their partner
>gets matched with morbidly obese landwhale just because personality matches scientifically
enjoy

>3d
>attractive

If I knew about it from childhood, then sure, my life probably would have turned out better...but only because I'd have something sure in the future...as I am now and have been for many years, marriage is unappealing and I don't know how anyone can live that sad life by choice

Oh but I'm sure that all that scum on Sup Forums loves the idea of a woman forced to marry them.

>but at least someone else will catch the bills
This.

Every time.
You need to ask yourself some questions.

>so each person in that program is liable to be the miracle of the universe for their partner
That assumes that every single varibale that gets taken into consideration when doing the calculation to be predicatble. Have fun guessing personaility developments based on loved ones dying, crime rates increasing, political developments and so on. This would make sense for 25 year olds, since most are already somewhat "developed", but 17 year olds? Dont know what you were like at that age but I was the polar opposite of who I am today.

I can't be the only one that is fine alone.

i have no idea what you're talking about retard

Would you be comfortable with it if your assigned partner thought that 2D men were greater than 3D?

Because if you get assigned a landwhale then you aren't better yourself, you fuck.

Let's see...

1. Government arranges all the hard-part of searching.
2. Government sanctions encourage the relationship.
3. Average user is anxious, lonely, and seeking affirmation.
4. Do I need to go on?

a morbidly obese landwhale would never match with a beacon of discipline such as myself

It's not like I won't think the same unless she really 12/10 waifu material.

She wouldn't be wrong.

You're forgetting that unlike 2D land, not everyone is physically attractive. So have fun when they look like shit.

Banning artificial wombs is transphobic. Won't happen. Sexbots might get banned for the broader public but may remain a treatment option for people suffering from pedosexuality since it prevents accrual children from being harmed. Just food for thought. Long story short you and your loli catgirl maid will have a long, loving marriage with dozens of children, as long as you say you're pedosexual and genderqueer.

>all these fags saying you'll get paired up with a landwhale
Stop fucking living in murrika you retards.

I could respect that.

I'm pretty much the same but less angry and less passive

It's going to happen someday except it won't be scientifically calculated by the government.

except i am not fat so i shouldnt be matched with fat shit
the problem is they specifically said the system doesnt take looks into consideration
which is fucking stupid, how am i supposed to put a dick into something i cant get hard for, especially when there is no love attached to it

Funny thing is, most physically unattractive people still somehow marry and have children. I imagine such people would be paired with those who don't care about it.

If you even consider supporting this policy then you are exactly the kind of degenerate abnormie that would get assigned a landwhale you fuck.