Who else hates nigger culture?

If you listen to rap, you are a nigger lover. The mainstream adoption of black culture has led to the most degenerative generation of Americans to date.

Remember back in the good ol' days (mid-2000s) when that obnoxious pop song would debut and all the teenage girls would scream over it? Yeah it was shitty and made you want to blow your brains out, but at least it tried to be clean and didn't advocate girls being whores and "bad bitches". Now we have sewage like "Bodak Yellow" and disgusting freaks like Post Malone for mainstream music.

Everybody wants to be a nigger now! Fuck this timeline.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yadQ0Qk-X_k
youtube.com/watch?v=FvpWJKRPadk
youtube.com/watch?v=NK2FqPNIT_U
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ9gzp1AL88
youtube.com/watch?v=2gb9amQt3wk
youtube.com/watch?v=SwVzB721gak
youtube.com/watch?v=kk5Df_lDD38
youtube.com/watch?v=_IuNqz6q-Ag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its ok with me. I like this thick ass trend.

The problem is they have no culture outside of what the CIA has given them over the years. Due to the fact virtually no African nations developed writing they have no history or heritage to be proud off, hence the KANGZ shiieeet

what/who is Bodak Yellow

Don't look it up if you prefer not to hang yourself

I don't know what I hate worse, nigger culture or the white liberal faggots who virtue signal so hard about loving nigger culture even though deep down they despise it too.

How do you feel about this

youtube.com/watch?v=yadQ0Qk-X_k

what would I laugh at without it?
youtube.com/watch?v=FvpWJKRPadk
youtube.com/watch?v=NK2FqPNIT_U
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ9gzp1AL88
youtube.com/watch?v=2gb9amQt3wk

if you wouldn't fuck cardi you're a fag. dum bitch

>If you listen to rap you are a nigger lover
I listen to Moon Man
highly doubt Im a nigger lover you faggot

kys filthy oil driller

>Who else hates nigger culture?
i more just hate niggers in general 2bh

I'm not a fan of rap culture, or "gangsta" culture, but honestly, you can avoid it pretty easily. I don't live in an area with many blacks, and there are plenty of areas like that in the U.S. too

>Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang

Literally born in the wrong generation

Why are you all such pussies? You cant keep your head together around other people liking things you dont like. Total bitch mentality.

i drink your milkshake. i drink it up!

I go to university, so naturally there's less niggers, but nearly every white person, spic, or gook is listening to this horseshit. It's pervaded into every corner of urban society, and partly into suburban society.

>being this gay

You're right, we are pussies. we need to expedite the start of the race war

my question is who has seen black panther then try to hate on our culture

Nigger, that is a fictional land created by Romanian Jew, Stan Lee.

s e q u e l

your culture? what culture? you didn't do shit. the best you did was massacre your own people and turn them into slaves. without white people you'd still be playing animal skin bongos

Black Panther 2: Where The White Women At

OHNONONONONONONONOONONONONONONOONONONONOONO

wh*Tes started to worry

Nigger music is disgusting but there's still alot of white artists making music.

Yeah that's the one good thing, all the girls have big brappers now. It's funny when you watch a movie from the 70s or 80s and the woman has an arse as flat as a board.

>Bu-butmuh Asian waifs hate niggers
AHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I used to like some nigger music back in the day like 50 cent, Run DMC, Xzibit, Jay Z, Usher, Chamillionaire, some Dr.

Stuff like that. But that is the most pop type of nigger rap, I do agree with the sentiment of the vast majority of it being uter trash.

The only nigger music that I still respect is R and B.

"muh dic" niggers on suicide watch

i would say welcome to Sup Forums but then this is Sup Forums its shit like this is on every corner

you literally replied to your own post, faggot.

>has albania flag flair

nigger lovers from an irrelevant landmass don't have the right to an opinion

50 years from no one one will listen to this jungle music.

Some black rappers aren’t total niggers though, the beats are nice and some of them actually occasionally have ideas and thoughts that aren’t complete garbage.
There is however much more garbage than real good content. It’s kind of like Sup Forums really.

only good thing i know of that came out of nigger "culture" is Mr Bond's rap songs
youtube.com/watch?v=SwVzB721gak

all rap is unadulterated vomit. it's not "music", it's talking quickly with a beat. it has no place in the mainstream music industry, and if you think it does, you're a nigger lover.

I really don't undestand what happened over the last 10 years.

19 year olds a decade ago listened to MCR and fallout boy. A decade before that it was good charlotte and green day. A decade before that it was, shit i dunno, maybe led zepplin or iron maiden. now 19 year olds are all obsessed with trap music which is fine i guess but they act like elitist connoisseurs about it. acting like it takes a refined palate to appreciate "good trap music". how raspy voiced dude #1 whimpering about taking xanax over beat A is so much better than raspy voiced dude #2 whimpering about taking xanax over beat B. which is totally fucking weird to me because its literally all the same and i wish we could go back to the emo days.

>i wish we could go back to the emo days.

no you dont

>brappers

i mostly want the scene girls back

>Everybody wants to be a nigger now!
No they don't. Pic related is what I started out reading. It's the kikes blaming whites for everything, while controlling the media. They are running scared and are doubling down

listen to this whole song

youtube.com/watch?v=kk5Df_lDD38

who doesnt?

Dude I just youtubed some trap music after reading your post and I just burst out laughing. Can't believe there's people out there dumb enough to listen to this shit.

BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

go to reddit some time and search for trap music

people will talk about trap music "musicians" like they're talking about bach and mozart. it's fucking surreal.

>listen to this whole song
no
Johnny Rebel - We oughta send 'em all back to Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=_IuNqz6q-Ag

>tfw had a scene girlfriend in high school

Fuck me she was so smart. Read a bunch of obscure literature. Introduced me to Lovecraft. And she was good at the craft of love too if you know what I mean

literally what i just said

>talking quickly with a beat

It requires no effort to create a synthetic beat and talk over it. If I cared about the "ideas" and the "message" as much as you faggots claim to, I would be reading from world renowned authors, not British queers

Jesus...

>it's fucking surreal.
wow so surreal man people liking different things than you wow man so deep and profound i just cant grasp it

spotted the butthurt trap-fag

>reddit
Your answer right there

There's nothing deep and profound about some nasally voice whining about xanax over some shitty beat some nigger shit out in 10 minutes.

Imagine waking up in a parallel world where everything is the same. You don't notice anything different until you go through your phone and want to listen to music. That's weird, all your music is different.

You decide to play the first song. It's the sound of running sewage waste. "That's weird, let's check out the next song". Same thing, except you can hear the chunks of sewage waste more vividly in this song.

You decide to venture out, and your friend says,"Hey, [insert artist] just dropped a fire track! Listen!" It's literally another audio file of sewage waste flowing through a sewer. You notice that everyone in society likes this sewage music, and you're completely baffled.

This is what it's like to be us--normal human beings who are utterly distraught with the knowledge that people actually like this "music". It's literally sewage music.

Bump.

The only thing keeping me from going full genocide on niggers in my immediate area is that I haven't completely failed.

Detroit should honestly just be carpet bombed

>you will never strut down to the record store to check out the hottest new Metallica/Megadeth/Judas Priest record and blast it in your house in front of your friends or in your car while driving like a madman
why live boys

if you haven't outgrown your rap phase by the age of 20, I have sad news for you

if we eliminated all the nigger gangs in Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, etc., we'd have some of the lowest crime rates and gun death rates in the world, and all of the Eurofags and white-guilt leftist soyboys wouldn't be able to say America is a violent country. But it is a violent country because of our local breed of chimpanzees that we've retardedly given rights to

early MCR and FOB were really good desu

WE'RE GOIN DOWN DOWN IN AN EARLIER ROOUNND

you mean this black culture ?

I ask myself that every night at 3AM

>mfw I still dont have an answer

this

literally Affirmative Action. Giving niggers privileges because they can't achieve anything for themselves.

Great a racism thread. You defects make LoL

OP is talking about ghetto nigger culture where hip hop and hoodrun shit is connected to

There was no such thing as affirmative action in the beginning of XX century? (pic)
Stop being jealous and live your life

this doesnt change the fact that blacks still have a way higher crime and lower iq than any other race

not all jigaboos are bad, just most of them

there are no whites in ghettos in US? You ever heard of SunCoast Estates Florida

It's not just black culture, it's trash culture in general. Social media has given the lower classes a platform to be trashy in public on and the middle class, who also has been dumbed down by the entertainment industry, has picked the trash culture up and adopted it.

note his features. hes basically a tanned aryan.

are they ?

"Trash" white culture still doesn't kill people at the extremely retarded rate that blacks do. you can't deny it.

this is the only truth you ever need to know about race. this man said it.

quit spamming, faggot. We all know that 1% of the black population are normal human beings, and black people call them Uncle Toms. That's why you can only show pictures of single individuals instead of statistics on general trends.

Firstly cracker Post Malone is white. Your ignorant ass donno shit. Secondly you mad that peoples want to be African American instead ifvwhat, wanting to be altright punks like you? Seriously you think the kids should idolize you? Or fuck you? Dumbesr comment i ever heard from on the whole internet

morehouse is fucking shit and all those people were passed in their phd programs because of BADLY needed diversity quotas. we tried for 4 years to get 1 black and they never applied with even minimum credentials.

I don't listen to rap because it's the lowest form of music but I listen almost exclusively house music which was created by a heroin addict nigger with aids.
And house music is the shit bro, if you don't listen to it out of racism, you're missing out. Big time.

but that's a thing, meme flag. "white crime" is always having to defend against niggers, and there is no self defense law in NYC.

what a stupid cunt. kill her.

all niggers, memeflag. all niggers.

Nice non-sequitur paired with nigger-level reading comprehension, come back when you learn to read Sambo

>there are no whites in ghettos in US?

im well aware of them and niggers

More like "white crime = white collar crime"

100% pure, unadulterated mongoloid. Or should I say negroid? Go play some bongos, coon

he never said Post was black africoon, he was using him as an example of wannabe farm equipment

No, I agree. White people usually don't stoop down to nigger-tier savagery just because their influenced by black culture, though. The problem is the degeneracy.

This is fun...

Personally, I don't hate the nigger culture but I'm very disgusted by it.

Although as a Christian I'm trying to love them. even if they don't love me.

To be fair, I don't mind some black music. Ragtime, which was popularized (not created, because black people don't create things) by Scott Joplin, is pure American goodness. Blues, as well. I don't mind admitting that some of it is "black music"--at least in the traditional sense.

The thing is, there's amazing and groundbreaking black music and blacks (read: jews) decided to use rap as the poster boy of black music.
Except when blacks have to show they are intellectual, of course. Then it's jazz or blues.

>nigger
>Although as a Christian

COOOOOOOOOOOOCAINE

an exception does not, and never will, disprove the rule

you absolute faggot

Your ancestors enslaved niggers, and they were 10x more devout a Christian than you

You mean a Christian cannot say "Nigger"? or something?

Well, I would be happy if you provide me the Holy scripture text that will prevent me from saying, Nigger.