Relatable anime characters

Fixed.

>relatable
>has a group of well adjusted friends in high school

No.

This
She became a normalscum

Why did this never get a season 2? did it flop?

When the morning classes start.

Yup.
Turns out Japanese otaku don't like being self-conscious.

she's a girl itd be unrealistic if she didnt get special attention and find friends.

>tfw spend most of your youth being loud and pretending to be retarded for attention because of emotional insecurity
>tfw ywn be anything more than an unusually small jpg

which is why Active Raid thankfully bombed for being such a loaded hit nugget.

Literally me.

The episodes where Kaiji were underground made me realize just how fucking realistic his character actual is. A perfect or even a "good" protagonist would easily be able to starve himself through willpower and strength, but not Kaiji. He constantly negotiates with himself, saying "Just this once, I'll just buy food and drinks. This is the special occasion" or "If I save up for 7 months instead of 6, I'll have more money to spend" etc.
Having a character like him is actually so god damn refreshing

You were the chosen one Tomoko! You were supposed to destroy the Normalfags, not join them!

If you aren't awake by AT LEAST 7 you are a parasite to society

>she's a girl itd be unrealistic
stopped reading right there

>relatable anime characters

This is because Fukumoto understands humans and psychology so well. Fukumoto writes his characters based on experiences and things he has dealt with which is why his characters are so organic and real.

We can all relate to Suzui because Suzui is a pseudo-MC who isn't the real MC, is passive in his environment, doesn't succeed at anything, is a consistent loser, and whose only friends have him around out of convenience and just being there.

7 in the afternoon right? I get that no problems

You should've clarified that you were on the receiving side.

this is too real

Tomoko Kuroki falls in love with a boy.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. That's how she met him. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when Spaghetti girl talks to him for a date, he stands her up. When she
calls him, he tells her that she was the one who stood him up. After some investigation, they find out out that the boy doesn't exist in her universe at all and vice-versa. He is Tomoko's own alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with his own AU self, which is her.

Hijinks ensure as they strike up a deal to give themselves their own darkest, most private secrets in order to equip themselves with the weapons they need to conquer each other's hearts. While they chase one another, DRAMA ensues as they question the NATURE of SPAGHETTI.

I can't think of any right now but if I had to it would be a very nihilistic but cool character with a sick sense of humor, who's also very powerful.

My first class is around 10am and the campus is like 10 min from my house. Even then I wake up at 7 to review my notes and stretch up a bit.

What the hell do you do?

>very powerful
>relatable
Sure thing faggot

Did you just finished watching kimi no na wa?

Unironically this

you wish you were that cold and rational. you probably are a massive creep.

He looks strong. What did he do?

jerk off, watch anime, regret my existence.

in no particular order

This cute autist

>you
>cute

I love trolling people

Literally my life except the murder

Let's face it Sup Forums, none of you are like these characters, you don't even have the charisma to relate to them. You choose apathetic anime boys because you think they look cool but you're nothing like them.

You couldn't even be this guy , you couldn't manipulate people in real life like he can.