Can we start memeing to legalize even more powerful guns

What's the strongest nog stopper on planet earth?

How about the rights to bear autoaim mobile sniper droid drones & invisicloak supersuits along with survivalist super intelligent A.G.I. devices?
You'd need 'em as a constitutional right to keep a technocratic potentially tyrannical government in check... right?
Playing field has changed.

Yeah, but unironically

Police officer Brad with is M4A1.

that rifle reminds me of my thinkpad.

Child support or a job application.

>What's the strongest nog stopper on planet earth?
Water

I think full autos, and PDW's like P90's and MP7's should be legal to concealed carry.

If you really wanna meme then shoot for lowering the age to buy a handgun from 21 to 18

checked
>unironically
that's not a word

>ywn shoot down police helicopters with one of these

>what's the strongest nog stopper on the planet?
recreational nukes™

No please, that Wheatly is just John Oliver reincarnated as en eye. Kill it.

Well if I've learned one lesson from all the shillthreads on here it's that both parties agree you need to legalize some sort of anti-aircraft weapon.
In fact according the leftist shills it's a constitutional imperative.

It is on Sup Forums.

Kek. The left would shit themselves at the prospective of legal select- fire P90s. Magazine capacity of 50 and it's real black and scary :(

I agree with OP, yall need to stop being on the defensive and start advocating for more of YOUR RIGHTS. Pic related.

The promise of white women

AR-15s (particularly with high capacity magazine) have plenty of nigger stopping power. There’s a reason why (((gun control activists))) target that one more than pretty much all others combined

You want the entire cake back. Don't get cucked like us leafs.

I wonder why in the world libshits want fascist totalitarian drupmthfph to disarm them? Maybe the rwds should round up a few thousand of them to get them to see the importance of 2a

technically? a high school diploma and or a drug test. But in all seriousness we should get the good guns too. BUmp

I prefer a sword. Preferably a razor sharp katana make in the traditional way... none of this modern steel shit. A traditional design can get much sharper than a razor blade and hold its edge through a fight.

tl;dr - opening a man's guts and watching them spill out is far more satisfying than dropping them with a bullet. But if I had to choose it would be a Colt 1911 variant... modernized because if it aint broke, don't fix it.

oh and re-criminalize marijuana. Big mistake burgers.

You're absolutely correct. There is a constant push to ban all firearms. There needs to be a strong push to allow civilian access to more weaponry. This way we can lose something in "negotiations" but never really give anything up.

fuck off you textbook homosexual

Sure is. Now there will be so many more violent crimes committed by niggers who would otherwise be in jail for marijuana possession

gayest post on /biz/ right now

cutting aid

I vote we make it not just entirely legal, but common to own one of those Nick Fury SUVs.

Every home in America should be required to have pic related in their backyard
And their neighbour's backward too

Damn what caliber rounds do those shoot?

What is the modern day equivalent of the MG42?

bitch rounds compared to

20mm

Bump
We need to shift the Overton window in favor of the 2nd

Mg3

velcro

Underrated

everyone should have an operational 20 pounder on their front lawn

Barret M107 .50 calibur. Military grade and anyone can own one

FN FAL

The last word floppie slotters

Gau 8 on a VW bug, the last thing they'd expect.

TELL THEM THEY MUST GET A JOB! send them to Africa if they dont get one

Finally, we find common ground!

Other nogs with guns

LEGALIZE ASSAULT SCOOTS

We have a common ground tho (pic related)

A job. No nigger ain't goin near that sheeeeiiiiit.

MG3, chambered in .308 and 7.5swiss

Here's common ground Nearly Everyone can get down with.

This. When the 2nd amendment was written, the average American citizen had access to the very same weapons that American government had.

>abortion

holy shit for once i finally agree with op

Behold, the anti-gun's worst nightmare. The Double AR-15.

Automated anti-drone rotary turrets

Faggot

A father figure, but that's impossible to get

>autoaim mobile sniper drones
Pretty sure that's legal. Just mount a .308 on a drone with some kid of firing mechanism a few electric motors and turn a phone's camera facial recognition features into a controller for the gun mount.

TWO BARRELS?