Fuck it

Fuck it.
Who wants to form a warband and carve out our own independent state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_IngYY4iWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I already have a small militia tha traffic drugs and black slaves

Do you use the slaves on your drug farms? If not i demand a small compensation for the idea

Nope we merely hunt them and sell them to libyans,400+ dollars for a negro

Isn't that what ISIS basically is?

kek that could even be real

Too expensive

I risk mylife and empty my ammos by pillaging their villages and crossing borders,i'm being generous by selling them for 400 dollars

I guess everbody needs a hobby.

>400 dollars for antiquated farming equipment
It even lost its collector value now dude.

write Sup Forums in the head of a slave or lie

What do they use the slaves for?

I'll join if I can lead it

>farming
user most of my clients have other shady uses for them

I only can imagine invading some african shithole: no army, no nation, no culture, no unrest. But then again, africa? Seriously?

Why buy one for 400 when I can rent 8 for the same amount

youtube.com/watch?v=-_IngYY4iWI

Thats because you're an american
On the other hand low iq mauritanian dindus will pay anything for a black girl

Flag checks out

No - a Sup Forums state would be anti-Kike. ISIS are pro-Israel.

i want to play videogames and podcast while the jews run the western countries and niggers are fucking white girls and the muslims are doing white slavery all over again.

we can do your thing too since it sounds just as stupid and suicidal.

You’ve been in your mums basement so long the sun burns your delicate skin, what the fuck are you gonna conquer?

Can niggers be purchased in crypto?

I've always planned to create my own libertarian community, completely cut off from the state.
However I have neither money to buy the ultra expensive land that the state owns, I can't take it by force without getting steamrolled by thousands of niggers with guns that they call "policemen" or "soldiers". And no one wants to follow me anyway.
People just can't imagine being able to live without all the commodities they've got today, life has become unthinkable without TV, computer, internet, smartphones, facebook, twitter, etc.

Work in progress. We already started our separatist silezian armed group and we are influencing more people for our cause.With guerilla war and terrorist attacks which we will start in future we will make our own country without cucks from Czechia. Thanks to our chads i even own few home made bombs which will be used on gov.

Not here but I think they do in the arab peninsula

I'm already getting my gear ready user

I unironically hope you're telling the truth.

If the shit in south Africa hit the fan there could be opportunuties

>Who wants to form a warband and carve out our own independent state?
Don't you actually have to post more than once in order to actually do something?

Oh that's right you're just a forum sliding shill.

Just in case you're real I have to ask: have the hashtags on twitter made you stop?

what are you a fucking time traveler from 1776