Cops Kill Mentally Ill Man Fire Squad Execution Style

Yes!
This mentally ill man had a knife. That's why 6 cops had to put 47 bullets in him.
Jesus Christ! Is this really what happens in the USA? You people are insane!

m.liveleak.com/view?i=cba_1414675606

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9mzPj_IaMzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was a nigger... should have used a flamethrower.

That's three bullets less than what he deserved.

around blacks never relax

hahahaha fucking good. I want to send each cop $47

Same shit happened here a few years back, but they also killed a cyclist who was just passing by behind the guy.

A policeman that needs a gun to take down a retard with a knife should not be in the police.

shouldve been fpbp

Police only shoot to kill. If they have to shoot they dump their mag into the sucker.

Based pigs

wow, cops were truly the niggers in this situation, poor lad.

Give us your guns goyim, we'll defend you.

Cops are trained to fire a lot. You dont want to risk them not dying and murdering a civilian/cop. Its proper procedure. They dont "go for the knee" or whatever.

Those officers are doing God's work.

One less undesirable we have to deal with on Day of the Rope.

>fired 47 rounds at 49 year old Milton Hall, striking him 11 times.

47 shots. 11 hits. On a stationary target, 20 feet away.

yeah cops sucks, they just do not control that adrenaline well.

sending some hot ones for the groid to catch. Thank you Officers.

This could've been avoided if bump stocks were illegal

Had they not shot him he would have definitely killed others in a manner more brutal than his death. I don't see a problem.

Best post.

To be quite honest, this was unreasonable force.

Yes he was a dindu and yes he probably would have gone on to hurt people had he been trialed and bailed, but have you never seen footage of UK cops dealing with a man armed with a machete? US cops need to learn to use less than lethal force if they aren't in immediate danger. They could have taken him down easily without firearms.

youtu.be/9mzPj_IaMzY

see
There are always alternatives in situations like this. If it were one cop against a knife-weilding nigger at close range, then shooting would be acceptable. Not in this case though.

It isn't a racial issue, its fucking adrenaline and caffeine fueled pigs having an issue with brutality.

I mean sure he was a nigger and cops are trained to "shoot to kill", but there seriously isn't any alternative to removing the threat? There were several cops there, why couldn't they just surround ONE person with a knife. Incompetence.

6 whites need guns to match tha Kara Boga. Imagine 6 Blacks vs 1 white boy, pol would cry for years but life goes on for the African American, well some of us... the lucky ones

The real embarrassment here.

He had a knife and was mentally ill, and it may even be much worse than first appearances would indicate:
.I'd wager that DEMONS from HELL lurked in his black negroid heart - and his soul was possessed by SATANIC forces.
Can you prove otherwise? Then shut up.

You know the FBI has done studies and determined that someone with a knife should be shot if they are within 30 feet of the officer?
But I'm sure you are much more informed than the FBI and those that created those policies and training procedures, huh mister armchair bong policeman?

>mentally ill man
So a regular dindu?

Nigger, look at the statistics, 97% of of niggers murdered are done so by other niggers.

Awesome! I hope the cops shoot more niggers.