imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Feb 24
>UNSC:Nationwide 30day cease-fire resolution adopted. It does not include IS,HTS&jihadist affiliated groups
>Jaafari:We interpret the resolution will apply immediately to aggression all over Sy, in Afrin, operations of anti-Assad coalitions, Israeli aggression in Sy&occupied Golan
>Jafaari:Let me remind the US that we have the right to defend ourselves from the US presence in Syria under the international law
>Afrin:TFSA capture Abu Kaab&Hajiler from YPG,Surrounds Rajo center from 3 directions
>DeZ:SDF capture Bahrah town from IS
>E Ghouta:Militants impede civlians exit
>Syrian militants fire over 70 missiles and shells into Damascus during single day, hit civilian evacuation points. 3 dead,60+injured
>Sy Pantsir-S1 systems intercept 5 rockets over al-Dumayr airbase
>SLA captures Maarrat Misrin, Hamdan, Hizano, Armanaz and Kuli from HTS in NW Idlib
>Golan Heights:jihadist rebels offensive on Al-Baath city faild,Al-Quneitra prov
>Military source:No Syrian Army troops have entered Afrin
>5 IS prisonners espaced from US-backed forces captivity
>Putin awards Hero of Russia title to pilot killed in Syria
>Turkey claims nearly 2000 YPG, ISIS fighters ‘neutralized’ in Afrin

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

tass.com/politics/991565
tass.com/defense/991523
tass.com/politics/991549
youtube.com/watch?v=O_p7ZT5Pu14
twitter.com/WaelAlHussaini/status/967855310319824896
ft.com/content/23e7b896-18a3-11e8-9376-4a6390addb44
internethaber.com/rus-uzmandan-nato-ve-turkiye-yorumu-1848036h.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

P*Lish Dea*H Ca*Ps

death to america

BASED

Asking again like in last thread. Anyone have that pic of like the super beautiful lebanese girl with the headband. I dunno how else to describe. Can draw a pic if needed

Niggas

Hey guys. True Sup Forumsster here. Been shilling for the based Axis of Resistance (Iran, Syria, North Korea, Russia) since the days of /ug/ so you know I'm the real deal. Genuine article. It's all about that dark enlightenment bro. I'm not like those other conservatives. Those guys are jew lovers. Fuck Donald Trump, he's not my president. Do you want me to post the Jewish wall pic? Thought so. You know what we need, we need a real president that will stand up for our interests. Someone like Tulsi Gabbard. She wants to be friends with based Assad so you know she'll make a great leader. What about gun control and open borders? Dude, none of that shit is important, we want the US to collapse, that's the whole point. Who cares about the 2nd Amendment and free speech, those are nothing compared to being best buddies with Iran. Democracy was a mistake, I want the government to decide what's good and what's not. Just not this Jew government of course. Actually just not Americans in general. Russia should be in charge, they're the last hope of white people. Actually we should just make sure we never ever upset Russia. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just a t_d jew shill straight outta reddit. Believe me dude, I'm the real Sup Forums. I've been posting in /sg/ since I first got here from stormfront. Those kiddie civic nationalists in /ptg/ ain't got nothing on me. Crimea river.

Ghouta WILL be liberated

WT, fren?

You know, I could consider that. The turks samsh our embessy once. But I won't do it for the SDF

Do it for CHP and Ataturk

*Smash

Sure thing mate, I'll boot her up

Gahapan athey hukkanna

For reference...im also shit at drawing

Do you need her pic that badly mate?

We're gonna have to ask you to draw that pic though

Ghouta will be the funeral of Assad's regime.

>in before Do not forget Syria! Do not forget idlib! Do not forget Andrei! Do not forget Issam! Jesus is the greatest!

Ye im trying to prove something to an egyptian guy

Ayy lmao

I've literally typed "lebanese hezbollah girl" in Jewgle and it was the third result
She's fucking pig ugly if you ask me tho
You're welcome

Sure. Another one after Aleppo DeZ etc. While Israel supports Assad he will be ok.

Not her mate. Wasnt like a hezbollah headband but was like green with durka durka. I think ive saw a version with a white headband too

She just got engaged

She's kinda attractive (caked with makeup), but she has that bitch face about her

I'd explode on her face and yell,"Alluh Akbar" while doing it too. She might be nuts, but she's hot.

was dima, dare i say it, sent from heaven?

Do any of you have an idea for your perfect outcome in Syria, Iraq, etc? The people are shitty and aren't going to be fucking near peaceful. What do you want, not think, want to happen over there

what are you tryna prove lmao

How much trouble can I get in for writing a pro-Assad essay at a major university?
>I already hit submit

if not public none.
why would a stupid tutor care for ur political affiliation?

why would it matter?

keep us updated though

Now that i think about it the headband looked a bit like an al qassam headband

So what do you guys think about Xi Jinping making himself the chinese Brezhnev?

Are you thinking of the Iranian girl?

MOSCOW, February 26. /TASS/. Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Tuesday will discuss Syria, Ukraine and North Korea with his French counterpart Jean Yves Le Drian, the Russian Foreign Ministry said on Monday.

"On the list of foreign policy themes priority attention will be paid to the settlement of the Syrian crisis, the situation in Ukraine, the Middle East, the Korean Peninsula, and Russia-France cooperation in the OSCE and the Council of Europe," the Russian Foreign Ministry said.

"The ministers will also touch upon preparations for French President Emmanuel Macron’s visit to Russia in May. The French leader will attend the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum in the capacity of honorary guest," the Foreign Ministry said.

"Russian-French relations are characterized by an intensive dialogue at both summit and high levels," the ministry said. "Over the past year there have been six personal meetings between the foreign ministers. France has always been and remains Russia’s important partner. Our countries are permanent members of the UN Security Council and in this capacity they bear special responsibility for maintaining international security and stability."

"Although our positions do not always coincide, joint efforts by the two countries are capable of considerably easing tensions in European affairs and on the global scale, let alone many regional crises in whose settlement Russia and France are involved in this or that way," the Russian Foreign Ministry said.

More:
tass.com/politics/991565

Could be man.

xi needs political stability to install the petrojuan

MOSCOW, February 25. /TASS/. Leaders of militant units entrenched in Eastern Ghouta are preparing a provocation that will involve the use of chemical agents. After it they plan to accuse the Syrian government forces of utilization of chemical weapons against peaceful civilians, the Russian center for reconciliation of the warring sides said on Sunday.

"The data at our disposal indicates the leaders of militant units are preparing a provocation that will involve the utilization of chemical weapons in order to accuse the government forces of deploying chemical weapons against peaceful civilians," the report said.

"The Russian center for reconciliation of the warring sides calls on all the parties to the conflict to stop any combat actions and armed provocations.".

Eastern Ghouta, an area controlled by the militants and encircled by Syrian Army units, is on the list of de-escalation zones set up in line with the May 4, 2017, agreement signed by the countries that act as guarantors of the Syrian ceasefire Russia, Iran and Turkey. Earlier reports quoting a spokesperson for the UN Secretary General said more than 100 persons had died in Eastern Ghouta since last Monday and the figure included thirteen children.

The reports also claimed five hospitals had undergone air raids and more than 700 people needed an emergency evacuation for medical reasons.

More:
tass.com/defense/991523

>77
>I already hit submit
>get ready to pic related
What political leaning of this person you are submitting your essay to?

>forgot pic

BEIJING (Reuters) - State-run Saudi Aramco has agreed to supply China’s Huajin Chemical Industries Group Corp 12 million barrels of crude oil under an annual deal for 2018, up sharply from last year, three sources with knowledge of the deal said on Monday.

Although it’s a fraction of Aramco’s total supplies to China, the annual deal - the second of its kind between the top OPEC producer and the Chinese company - will help the Saudis boost its market share in the world’s largest crude buyer in its race against Russia.

This year’s supply to Huajin, a refinery and chemical complex controlled by Chinese defense conglomerate China North Industries Group Corp (Norinco), compare to an estimated 6-8 million barrels last year, according to two of the sources who spoke on condition of anonymity.

A Huajin spokesperson confirmed the 2018 volume but did not give further details of the supply deal. Press officials with Aramco Asia did not immediately comment.

Russia beat Saudi Arabia to be the top oil supplier to China for the second year in a row in 2017. Robust demand from small, independent refineries boosted demand for Russian oil due to its smaller cargo size and proximity, while the Saudis banked on larger state refiners as key clients.

In May last year, Aramco signed a preliminary agreement with Norinco to build a refining and petrochemical project in Panjin.

This one?

meh, if the inner politics of the communist party let him do it then ok.
It's not like it's any other countries business

standard neoliberal American professor

MOSCOW, February 26. /TASS/. Moscow is alarmed by the threats of using force against Damascus coming from some countries, including the United States, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov said on Monday, stressing that this runs counter to the United Nations Security Council Resolution 2401.

"We are seriously alarmed by the reports that amid the overall increase in the rhetoric against Damascus and anti-Russian rhetoric in Washington threats are heard again of using force, which is unlawful," the diplomat said. "They are searching for pretexts and this fully runs counter to the meaning and content of the UN Security Council Resolution 2401."

The diplomat noted that Western partners who have recently voiced great concerns over the humanitarian situation in Syria need to fully comply with the UN Security Council’s decisions. "A different behavior will mean that the US and its allies violate the UN Security Council Resolution 2401."

On February 24, the United Nations Security Council in a unanimous vote approved Resolution 2401 demanding a 30-day ceasefire across Syria to allow aid access to the population in need.

Russia’s UN envoy Vasily Nebenzya said Moscow "supported this document because it spurs the Syrian conflict sides to end hostilities as soon as possible, to implement previously agreed decisions on the issue and to engage in negotiations on general de-escalation and on introduction of long humanitarian pauses throughout the country’s entire territory." The diplomat stressed that the ceasefire could not be applied to operations against terrorist organizations in Syria, and counter-terrorism missions would continue.

More:
tass.com/politics/991549

Unfortunately not bro.

REEEE why are tigers getting themselves kidnapped in Ghouta?

Also what the hoot kind of thingy is this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=O_p7ZT5Pu14

because Assad is literally hitler

that my friend is a UR-77

UR77 Meteorit, mine-clearing vehicle, useful against fortifications and tunnels as well.

>standard neoliberal American professor

They all should be annexed by Israel.

That my egptian mate should get a lebanese wife over egyptian

She's too pure for this world

>>Syrian militants fire over 70 missiles and shells into Damascus during single day, hit civilian evacuation points. 3 dead,60+injured
What the fuck?
Sauce me plz

I already did, I got 100% despite my professor being a k*rd supporting Marxist who called Assad a brutal fascist dictator during a lecture

jesus christ, pro-Israeli journos on twitter unironically think Assad is worse than ISIS.

there's no talking to them

>worse than isis

some of them are claiming hes the modern hitler

GOOD MAN!!!!!! THANK YOU

shes unironically the least attractive one posted so far desu

ill be honest lad she doesnt live up to the hype

>taking kikes seriously
Afrin map from the yesterday

She's colombian, not iranian. The headband is a shop

Im aware a shop. I've seen other versions. But didnt realise Columbian

is it true 8 turks got killed yesterday? some people were posting about it but wouldnt give me the proofs

Yes, her name is Sara Orrego btw

I think shes class looking

shes attractive for sure but i think the other ones posted were better

>twitter.com/WaelAlHussaini/status/967855310319824896
>Su57 footage.
Webm please.
>Afrin civilians

I have checked there is nothing on TRMSM.

>Parasite

New map

Only that gerdarme and police SpecOps have entered Afrin today.
My sides

Can someone reach this article?
>ft.com/content/23e7b896-18a3-11e8-9376-4a6390addb44
>The threat of regional conflagration in Syria

HAH HAH Completely false brave Warriors of R O J A V A have fully taken Hatay and North Kurdistan and are at the gates of Ankara Biji Biji!

not this, right?

WHY THE FUCK DO I WAKE UP SEEING VIDEOS OF AN ENTIRE TRENCH OF DEAD SAA IN GHOUTA. LIKE 15 GUYS OR SOMETHING WTF.

DOUBLE THE TOS-1A RATIONS

because victory lad, victory at all costs

been away for a bit lads, what's the spiciest situation right now?

it's behind a paywall unfortunately

Because you touch yourself at night

>tfw look meditaranean/arabic even though my entire family is british/irish

how does this happen?

you need to ask more questions to your momma

>internethaber.com/rus-uzmandan-nato-ve-turkiye-yorumu-1848036h.htm
>Rus askeri uzman Konstantin Sivkov, Türkiye'nin NATO'dan çıkmasının tamamen gerçekçi bir senaryo olduğunu söyledi.
>Konstantin Sivkov says TR out of the NATO is realistic

>Irish

There's the problem

>irish
found the problem lad

kys yourself

whats the connection though lads?

Are they gonna send that black dude with the beard to Eastern Ghouta to shoot more cry for help videos?

Irish Are Iberian offspring thus Mediterranean

the micks are the niggers of the british isles

Yeah, that is why asked.