You suddenly find yourself in the middle of a holy grail war...

You suddenly find yourself in the middle of a holy grail war, and the majority of the masters in it have prioritized you as a threat. You're given a servant but it's identity is that of your favorite manga or anime character.
What would their skills and status parameters be? do you think have a shot at winning the grail, or otherwise survive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jRZjHPtqKFU
youtube.com/watch?v=nvIEztK_gwQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Servant: Kikuhiko/the 8th Yakumo
Skills: the power of unintentionally cucking others

where is he from and, you think you can survive the war?

>Vegeta
i won easy as fuck

From Rakugo Shinjuu and he will die first

>prince of jobbers
yeah right user.

>Altair

Im good

welcome to the salty spitoon, how himemeigimi are you?

Tohno Shiki

Does he have a noble phantasm or would that be going nanaya mode?

Servant: Diavolo
Class: Archer
Power: Erasing/Pushing Time, Seeing into the future
Skills: Leadership, Independent Action

I think my chances of winning are pretty high considering he can project a semi-ranged herculean strength punch ghost from his subconscious and confuse anyone involved with his ridiculous punch ghost time powers.

>Araragi
As much as I love the guy and his banter, I'm pretty sure he's going to get me killed

If he's summoned as Saber, we win the war.
If he's summoned as Berserker we all die

Every stat EX Rank.
NP: Unknown. Grants him ultimate power capable of destroying the heaven and earth, even the stars. OHKOs everything, capable of stopping most NPs with a single finger and can destroy every NP in existence. Including Avalon.

And yes, I win. Nothing short of destroying the world or cheat-tier Clairvoyance that literally guides to victory is going to going to stand a chance. Even those thing might stand a chance, but winning isn't possible.

>Bobobo
I guess he'd work as a berserker or caster. He has shit ton attacks that essential function as reality marbles.

Rider class I suppose

I dunno, maybe we could make this work but everyone is already gunning for me then this is gonna be a real close call and depend a lot on how good the Shinkiro is at getting away.

I guess his Noble Phantasm would just be a mahjong table that causes whoever loses to just drop dead. Or something.

Parameters would be pretty average (or worse) except EX Luck and maybe good agility.
Fuck fighting, at any rate. Street punk brawls get nowhere here.

My fellow rakugo lover.

NP is calling forth an army of cats to fight for her.

youtube.com/watch?v=jRZjHPtqKFU

I mean, you could turn the nation into your weapon if you know the identity of the other masters.
But why am I kidding, Lelouch would most likely think out some plan that will result in us either winning or getting seriously close, problem is we have no combat potential.

Bobobo could as a caster since he summons a lot of shit for battles like a goat (giraffe)

Takamura Mamoru
Class: Berserkser
>Strength: A
>Endurance: B
>Agility:B
>Magical Energy: E
>Luck: C
Skills: Independent Action, Madness Enchansment.
Noble Phantasm: [Under Star]
Realitly Marble that transports Takamura and one opponent into a replica of Korakuen Hall, where Takamura's stats rise by one and the opponent is distracted and deafened by the roars of the audience.

Gate of Ara Ara

Probably be summoned as a Caster.
Immortal, could possibly absorb NP's and make them his own power, and has amazing range options + godly amounts of magic.

Probably get decently far before we get knocked out desu.

Servant: Griffith
Class: Saber (maybe Rider?)
Noble Phantasm: Eclipse

It's time to do nothing wrong

Stats are shit all across the board. Nothing special.
Skill: Greater Destiny. He cannot die or lose. He'll be beaten to a pulp, assraped, and overall made into a mess, but he won't die until the Fateful day comes.

NP: Eclipse. Cannot be used without a large amount of sacrifices. The Master of Griffith can be a sacrifice, so need to handle it carefully.
Once used, it transforms Griffith into a sexier form. He now commands an army of Beasts, and is an untouchable God. Nothing can beat him. Some faggot Berserkers and Sabers might try, but he'll literally rape their Masters in front of their eyes. Oh, I mean eye, used the plural by mistake.

Chances of winning, depends. If Griffith's intelligence can keep me alive long enough to gather sacrifices, I win.

We'd probably lose if she comes with the berserker class

Hey buddy, I called him first. You can have Adon

Servant: L from Death Note
Class: Assassin or Caster
Skills: Greatest Detective in the World
Noble Phantasm: Making deals with death row inmates to test out theories.

Only way we win is if he has a Death Note.

Servant: Merged Zamasu
Class: Avenger
Power: Immortality, Travelling into the future/parallel timelines, Ki manipulation, Space manipulation, Becoming the universe, superhuman physical abilities.
Everyone get fucked. my parameters are all EX. This grail war will be over in an instant.

>Lilithmon

I have it in the bag. Being an ultimate (mega for amerifags) level digimon, it means her stats are stupidly high and off the charts.

Special bonus against female servants and fuccbois like Gilgamesh.

Pretty sure I've got a good chance of winning. Caster class servant that can manipulate the universe should be able to get a quick victory.

Servant: Naofumi Iwatani
Class: Shielder (qualifies for avenger too)
Stats: EX endurance, A+++ Strength but conditionally n/a when attacking.
Skills: All Shielder skills at a high level. Conditional EX Riding for beasts of flesh. And various individual skills from the shields he can switch to.
NP: The shield itself and the various forms it can take. It can also copy Shield-type NPs.

The most notorious one would be The shield of Wrath III. Once activated the effect of those shields would be a cocktail mix of the Distortion, monstrous strength, mad enhancement skills. This further boosts his parameters and changes his class to Something like a Shield-Avenger, granting him all of the Avenger-class skills. However he'll begin to lose his sanity and reason as time goes on so if he loses it completely he can turn a whole country into a cursed smouldering crater, and the master included in it.

Note: if he detects that the bitch had been summoned, or is summoned as an avenger, the wrath series shield is the default state. You can make him switch to another temporarily by forcing a command seal(or various).

I think we'll survive mostly everything they can throw at us. But we're sure as fuck we ain't winning this war.

Give me those Assassins and I'm good.
All the HGW masters are idiot anyway.

>Not using post WN Naofumi
you could effortlessly win. Infinite defense and magic strong enough to buff shitters up to god levels, hell he could effortlessly counter Ea.

Servant: Tupac Shakur
Class: Ruler
Skills: Guide all the niggas of the Holy Grail War, Be able to recruit niggas for his Squad and mind control with his songs.
Noble Phantasm: Making songs that could change the direction of the Holy Grail war.

Only way we win is if you shoot him with The Fuhrer’s Golden Gun and use silver bullets

haruhiro
class: assassin
skills: thieving abilities, eye of the mind (false)
noble phantasm: gleaming line, during the flow of battle he can visualize and follow a line to strike critical points on the enemy

might actually make a decent assassin since he's a thief to begin with. would probably suck in battle though unless he can make it last long enough for his np to trigger.

I win

>Saber
>High stats
>Anti-Divinity Noble Phantasm
If there's even a single cute girl participating in the HGW, I'm guaranteed to win.

Otherwise he'll probably get lazy and then get us killed.

>immortality
Dude, once zamasu merges with black he's no longer immortal.

I wanted to post something remotely summonable. Nobody's taking into account that all of their deities and stuff become instantly nerfed when they get shoved into a servant vessel.

>prone to doing stupid things
you are going to die to the first asspull

I fuck my servant and then give up my remaining command seals and take shelter in the church until the next flight out of town

Meant to quoteNaofumi is not any different, if shoved into a contained he'd be nerfed to his pre-godhood state.

>Takamura
>no Natural Body
>no Battle Continuation EX

His soul is immortal which allows him to become the universe. OR I could use manga Fusion Zamasu who becomes extra immortal from the fusion and can make limitless clones of himself with the exact same power as him.
Either Manga or Anime Zamasu stomps

Rider I guess, if his NP is Leviathan then I'd say my chances of winning are in the bag.

Name: Tsumugi Kotobuki
Class: Berserker

>Anti magic items exist in this universe
You're fucked.

>Electric Chinese Batman
>Slaps Young Girls Really Hard
Ez Win

Class: Rider

Skills: Riding anything from a wild boar to a spaceship though not always without some mishaps and oratory skills capable of moving the hearts of anyone besides total monsters. Also proficient with swords and melee combat in general.

Noble Phantasm - WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!!!

Empowers and inspires all the allies of the Rider while he takes on all the damage dealt to them. If Rider dies while the Noble Phantasm is active empowerment becomes permanent.

Lose, yang is a good strategist but if everyone wants to attack me already would be kinda hard to win

I don't really have a favorite characcter, but the most recent one I remember really liking is pic related. I guess I'll manage regardless of which version of him I'll get.

Class: Caster, or Berserker
NP would probably be her different forms

I think it would probably be a free win as long as I didn't immediately go insane after summoning her and actually recognized me as her master. At bare minimum, she won't die, and you could drive any of the other masters insane, and probably most servants too.
One other problem is I'm not sure if she'd count as too divine to summon due to being an outer god.

>militant frog alien
I think I'll be fine

If tamamo could, nyaruko can too. At best she'd only be able to transform into other things i guess?

Not with his Luck.

Yasuri Shichika is the strongest saber!

Just remember.
DON'T
TRY
TO
FUCK
IT

epic stomps in the day, extreme survival in the night

Sendo Takeshi from Hajime No Ippo.

He gets really angry and punches shit, we die almost immediately

I think that I at least have a shot at surviving.

>Noble Phantasm is a reality marble that recreates a random rakugo story with the victim as a main character.
That'd be OP as fuck

Well, my favorite is Gilgamesh. I have a 1/8 chance of winning this shit. There's normally 50% chance of victory with Gil, as it depends on Gil's mood, but I'm actually, unironically gay for him, so that reduces chances of us working out as a team even further. Either way, win or lose, my wish will be granted as soon as I summon him.

Servan: Kamina
Noble Phantasm: I guess he'll be able to summon gurren, but gurren only. I may have a chance if he's able to pull out Spiral Energy, but otherwise I'm done.

Future-Past Honda Tadakatsu as Lancer

Considering her Tonbokiri can cut tangible and intangible objects. Does that mean she can null noble phantasms by severing the user's name thus losing their identity and making them unworthy of their noble phantasms?

Muneshige mentioned that he lost a portion of his speed when she severed his name and Tonbokiri also canceled Kamewari's effects when Katsuie and Futayo clashed.

luck only helps against lancers

the moment herc/lancelot/Gil/(insert overpowered servant here) shows up its GGnoRe

and luck doesent help against stupidity, saber has good luck- still got stomped by a history teacher

My favourite character is Redman anyway so I think it'll just depend.

>not rider and driving her honda
I know you're here honda-fag

Rider, only useful when in his car. His NPs are the AE86 and the Fujiwara Zone. As long as I am in the car with him, I'll be the soft tofu that never breaks.

>I know you're here honda-fag
Not sure if that's me, noone addressed me as Honda-fag before.

Considering she's a battle junkie, eloping from the war's not an option, I'll support her with my cooking!

>Class: Shielder (qualifies for avenger too)
>not using berserker naofumi

Depends on how edgy everybody is. If they are all LN levels of edgy with god-killing delusions, then this shit is on the bag.

Shirou.

I win the war in three days.

>dies to Cu
kek

This one's easy, i'll just get dio to fuck shit up for me

Well he could also qualify for caster by using the vassal cane/staff

Are they still milking Fate?

youtube.com/watch?v=nvIEztK_gwQ

Servant: Kaiki Deishuu
Class: Caster
>Strength: E
>Endurance: E
>Agility: E
>Magical Energy: E A++
>Luck: C
Skills: Independent Action, information distortion.
Noble Phantasm: Oddity creation, denial of existence

Or if we follow Monogatari's logic to the fullest - Summoning the entire cast of gataris.

Strength: E
Endurance: A
Agility: D
Magical Energy: EX
Luck:

Skills: Item Construction A, Magic Resistance A, Territory Creation A.

NP:
Shoulder Towers
Stakes of Purgatory
Endless Magic

kek i haven't seen this one before

What class would someone who is only good with their fists fall in?

Berserker, if elegible. Otherwise Assassin, judging by how Li Shuwen turned out to be.

Name: Sosuke Aizen
Class: Caster
Stats: EX for ALL
Noble Phantasm: 'When were you under the impression that I was not using my Kyoka Suigetsu?'
Everything the opponents senses is an illusion.

Since he needs to show his sword to enemies gets BTFO by Medusa.

They're fucked.
If I give him other servants data beforehand - he can't lose, not with intel on the enemy and preparations.

What's the context?
Were they trying to rape her?

Gilgamesh's son?

>memearagi

well i guess if there are enough female servants i could win

not too excited about the prospect of watching cute magical girls swoon over my servant while i sit there like a cuck though

You'll get sloppy thirds maybe?
Beats getting no pussy at all.

>Rider
>Battle Continuation, Military Tactics, some autism skill about killing beasts
>Str C, Con A+, Agi C+, Mgi D, Lck A++
>win the war by virtue of protag status