Why does our generation have to work more for less? I thought technology was meant to give us more free time

Why does our generation have to work more for less? I thought technology was meant to give us more free time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=khijQSzu_Ss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews

No, it was meant to give more control to the hands of few.

Bpfp

I wouldn't even wish that upon communists

women halved the value of work by participating in the labor force

because

Inflation and taxation

fpbfpfffffffffffffpbfpbfpff

You can work less, if you set your aims to only have what someone had 50 years ago you could work a 2 day week. In reality people like to compete and with increased productivity from technology people will just produce more whilst working the same hours.

The abridged version.

That would be true if we didn't have a massive labor supply tanking the demand of labor. Blame the (((internationalist elite)))

>if you set your aims to only have what someone had 50 years ago you could work a 2 day week

Sign me up. Where is my house, car and food?

To pay for shitskins and niggers all around the globe

Who the fuck is working more for less?

We have it easier and better today than at any time in human history. Even the poorest people in the United States live a healther and more prosperous life than the vast majority of the rest of the people on the planet.

Boo hoo... I have to have a job! Bernie was supposed to pay for everything for me!

o_0

why is your generation a victim of everything.

t. worked 60hrs/week for 18 years

You think it's bad now? Wait until automation and robots take 60% of the jobs in the next 15 years and 90% in the next 25 years. Those jobs are never coming back. Humans can't compete with advanced AI. What happens to the economy when every sector of the traditional economic structure collapses in just a few years? What happens when the majority has no chance of ever being employed regardless of qualifications or college degree? We are about to witness the AI apocalypse. Humans are obsolete.

Simply put, advances in technology mean that traditional manufacturing jobs disappear or get so difficult that the average worker can`t do them anymore. That mainly leaves us with low-pay-high-workload service jobs, which for obvious reasons suck.

start a business. etsy has millions of potential customers. amazon billions? ebay, etc.

start a business. best 2 jobs I've ever had. 1st business failed (unique supply stopped). be prepared to fail perhaps, to make mistakes, that's how you learn. it takes time to optimize. in the meantime you can succeed, just work smart and work hard. if you sell online, learn seo

Central banks define inflation by cpi this means the benchmark for inflation is the decrease in production cost of consumer goods or in otherwords cpi ensures any increases in production efficiency are not passed on to workers ensuring they work for as long as possible.

Gold is the only way to measure the value of something over time as it is the only material independent of time

Buy precious metals and crypto

The ultimate and never changing answer on everything in pol universe.

There was niggas predicting that technology would give us automated, work-free, utopian lives in the 19th century. That should give you an idea of how fucking dumb that notion is.

Hire me
Willing to relocate, more specifically to Idaho

Hang on. I do delivery. I agree not the most robot proof job, however drones are not allowed in public areas in my country?

>Idaho
>jobs
You like picking potatoes or cleaning Mormon magic underwear in their temple?

The poorest areas of the United States are slums equivalent to the Third World where people literally freeze to death and the tap water is poison.

Don't fucking pretend we don't have real human misery in the US.

UwU

unironically this

I'd pick potatoes for a living

>Why does our generation have to work more for less? I thought technology was meant to give us more free time

Because you don't earn money through hard work.

Just look at us on Sup Forums, working our ass off with nothing to show for it but preserving freedoms that everyone else attacks us for having.

No, you gain money by already HAVING money.

Profiteers have devised a system in which you are a debt slave. Congratulations for recognizing it. Now do something about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=khijQSzu_Ss
It's about money, control and debt slavery.

Here's a red pill for you. Most humans do not want to be free, they want to escape from freedom and are willing to kill others if they can remain a slave.

gib ginger milkies gf

because fuck you no one owes you anything

>more for less

OP is weak, we have everything we need, so much that we can afford to give free stuff to refugees.

Employment is a consensual transaction, if the employer is offering shit pay you're not obliged to work for him if you don't want to. If you're a shit candidate the employer has the right to offer you shit pay. If you don't like it join the communist revolution.

Because uncontrolled growth is unsustainable, as this world nears saturation the old system that relied on growth starts becoming flawed. We expect laborers to produce as much as they did in 1940 while there is a lot less to build and a lot more people to do it.

The end-result is that your being held in a cubicle farm doing nothing except pushing numbers around because we ran out of real work. Some jew at the top meanwhile is manipulating this whole economy that's based on absolutely nothing and giving himself plenty of worthless money. Then he can just come up with some stupid job, like building him a yacht, and people will rush to the opportunity to get some more made-up money he gave himself because everyone believes in the stuff.

I'm incoherent as fuck but I hope it sort of made sense.

I don't even need that. Just a fucking roof and some food will do.