What's wrong with soylent...

What's wrong with soylent? It's literally the food of the gods that has all the vitamins and minerals to nourish your body and contains nothing that your body does not need. And no, it doesn't need to have soy in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

americannutritionassociation.org/newsletter/downside-soybean-consumption-0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14664520
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just butthurt right wing white trash that is mad at this. I'm asian, I eat soy every day and I'm manly as fuck

bait, but i'll bite

If you want to become transgender, go for it!

Valink nafik sojos berniuk

A manly communist? Last time I checked you faggots were cucks.

Fucking waste of threads in these end times.You cant have proper aplha shit from soylent crap you silly turd so dont buy this kikery bullshit produced in some shithole(propably pooland).

>buy bulk soy protein
>drop bulk multivitamin powder in
>add water
>sell for 2000000% profit

and this is ignoring the whole xenoestrogen

>everything that disagrees with me is b8
ok fucktard
says the faggot that has a literal faggot for a flag, lmao. Also fascists are gay deep inside, communism is manly as hell

You know there are some real intelligent people on this board unfortunately that's not the majority of posters.

The same ones giving soy shit very likely prefer taste over nutritional richness and as we know most shit that's bad for you tends to taste better if you're a normie.

there is nothing manly about starving to death my friend.

fuck off philipino scum. I hope duterte kills your family

Shittiest bait award 2018 goes to...

Someone post the soylent accidental tranny gamer picture

For anyone interested, there actually a non-meme reason to avoid soy -
americannutritionassociation.org/newsletter/downside-soybean-consumption-0

>m-muh famine
meanwhile in Asia more people starve to death under capitalism than under communism. Fuck off white cuck, go fap to BLACKED
>Germany
opinion discarded

Cant even recognize Chilean flag.... Who is on drugs and who needs Duterte now?

might as well just remove your meme flag and eat a sandwich my delusional pal. Also pls stop poor bait.

>doubling down on that trash
Try harder.

I ain't paying for your hormone replacement, faggot. Drink up.

I didn't know Kenny G had kids. Dat hairline!

the joke writes itself...

If you have to lable it with "FOOD" on the side of the container... its probably not food.

as emergency food? great
actually living off it? fucking stupid

flogging it to san francisco morons too full of themselves to eat proper meals might make easy money but if they can seal and sterilise that shit it could be the ideal emergency food to dump on cunts after nature kicks their shit in (or for families to hide a couple days' worth at the back of the pantry just in case)

you'd also need to add powdered fats and some kinda carbs or nobody will last long on it

>Manly as fuck
>On Sup Forums
have the decency to pick one

Why didn't he just buy a grip strengthener instead of that gay shit?

motherfucker needs to get a grip indeed

I'm asian, I stopped eating soy about three years ago, mainly tofu and I have a beard now and my gyno is gone

>Chilean
it's clearly texan, spic

>PINKO FLAG
You have to be a human to be MANly

It’s people!!

>ready to drink meal
If you're 90 without teeth, sure
faggot.

I've heard that if you try to live off this it starts coming out of your pores.....and you smell like shit.

SOYLENT GREEN IS MADE FROM PEOPLE!!!!!

What are you waiting for, post soylent victims

I have started to use Huel as a breakfast replacement shake. It's the same principal as Soylent but uses pea protein instead of soy. It also has about twice the overall protein content. I generally throw in a couple handfuls of frozen blueberries and raspberries and it's tolerable. Really makes me feel good and boosts my energy. Also I have like 10 bags of it if there's a nuke war this stuff will keep for a year which is good enough.

Huel is good but be careful not to over do it as it has a ridiculous amount of flaxseed in it which is pretty much just as bad as soy when it comes to xenoestrogens

Make it stop.

Somebody think of the children.

It keeps getting worse.

post gyno

wow, you kikes are really pushing this meme hard huh?

Sure you are

Phytoestrogens are plant-derived compounds similar in structure to the hormone estrogen; they may also have similar effects on the body to that of estrogen if consumed in large enough amounts. However, the proportion to which phytoestrogens affect the body and hormones, especially testosterone, have been highly inflated. If you are looking to gain muscle, this is a slow and difficult task and the most important factors are correct training, adequate nutrition and getting enough rest and sleep; the whole process takes time and effort. Testosterone is the hormone that's important in the process of muscle gain and some people have concerns as low testosterone levels will make the muscle gain process harder. Some people point to articles which state flaxseed may increase the amount of phytoestrogens causing concerns that this might lower or limit the production of testosterone. However, the fact that flaxseed is broken down by the body into lignans can actually lower the effectiveness of estrogen in the body, with very useful side effects from people suffering from certain forms of cancer: Flaxseed is sometimes tried for cancer because it is broken down by the body into chemicals called 'lignans'. Lignans are similar to the estrogen - so similar, in fact, that they compete with estrogen for a part in certain chemical reactions. As a result, natural estrogens seem to become less powerful in the body.

(You)
B8 fag

post your manly body

I had been using those Atkins shakes but recently noticed they contain soy. Anyone have adverse effects from those shakes? How do body builders use protein powders with soy and avoid the soyification?

>commie
>asian
>soyboy
>I'm manly as fuck

Why are all gooks so small? Soygooks are always manlets

Stay out of my country you FUCKING immigrant

the whole philosophy is set up to usher in the nanny state.
the founder thinks eating real food like lettuce is primitive, because animals eat leaves.
he thinks there should be water fountains of soylent.
he is a mega autist, he is a globalist, he is a transhumanist.
this is the most anti-human thing ive seen for a while.

in case you fell for the transhumanism meme

In LaVey/Church of Satan school of thought they encourage transhumanism and the development of robot slaves and companions. They just want to replace us with hermonculi. Its the ultimate act of imitation of god would be for them to create robot (((life))).

Fine I'll actually post the fucking biology of it.
Soy contains flavenoids and phytoestrogrens that bind to estrogen receptors in the body.
Not a massive amount but every little helps, when you factor in xenoestrogens in plastics, estrogen in the water, estrogen in milk, phytoestrogen in hop etc.
Men have very low estrogen levels as it is.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14664520

posts like this keep me coming back here, because at least not everyone is massively retarded. to be fair, this board is not as good as before. where did all the non-retarded anons go?

Does drinking one make you not hungry?

>not realizing white men are responsible for almost all technological advancement
>not realizing that primitivism taken to its logical conclusion would necessitate white genocide

That’s really interesting, thank you.

So in small doses lignans can actually reduce the overall effect of estrogen on the body?

The Huel website recommends 500g of Huel per day for a 2000kcal diet. Huel contains 12g of flaxseed per 100g meaning if you were to consume 500g a day you’d be getting 60g of flaxseed.

Would you consider this a high enough amount to cause increased estrogenic effects?

It's not a meme. We're being microdosed with estrogens and drugs every day, soy is just the icing on the cake.

>communist
Opinion discarded

>Sup Forums is terrified of soy milk because it mimics estrogen
>but will happily drink gallons of dairy milk which has actual estrogen in it

Really makes you think.
Drink Almond milk you fools. Nuts are the proteins of your ancestors.

Its apparent this plan has been making inroads since its implementation.

you talk about it like all technology is good and is used for good and that humanity has been on a continuous, uncorruptible path of evolution.
you're white (56%) and you're demonstrably a massive fucking idiot, taking personal credit for the ingenuity of worldly, educated, high caste, central europeans.

Stop drinking soy and in 12 months your testicles will increase in size by 10%

Hardly anybody actually knows the real story behind soylent is really cool. It started out as a guy with a blog who wanted to do an experiment by buying chemicals in a lab and making a perfect drink with the exact compounds the human body needs to survive. He mixed it in his kitchen and lived off the stuff as he blogged changing his recipe. He called it Soylent for lulz about Soylent green is people. Now I guess he sold out and he is rich as fuck now.

deliberate misrepresentation of transhumanism.
none of the technology is going to be used to liberate anyone from anything.

Milk and dairy are litetally a corporate meme that is responsible for the downfall of western civilization.
Your ancestors ate fruit, nuts, berries, and hunted their meat.
It is unnatural to drink the tit pus from other animals and is responsible for low test and cancer
Ever notice how the moment milk became popular after WW1 it all went downhill?

the only reason a goy like you would support transhumanism is if youve already been culturally destroyed, and cant imagine the world without massive federally run civic nation states, or without the UN.
you're a prole, i get it... but do you?

the mongol empire only drank milk. cant call them womanly.

So GMO and pesticides are considered vitamins and minerals now?
Also - 1 post by this ID.

It's more of a "you will know them by their fruits" kind of thing

Listen to me user, you gotta tell them, soylent green is cum!

>your ancestors

another meme. my ancestors are 100% all from europe. they did not come from africa, and were not walking around in some fictional paradise while eating tropical fruits and fucking.
they ate all the things you listed, they hunted their meat, but cheese and unpasteurized, cultured milk are ancient things we evolved with. the concept of pre-digestion through fermentation is something very much forgotten in the (((modern world)))
drinking cold pasteurized milk in large glasses, however is a corporate meme. a lot of the things we eat today have a very good reason for existence, but have been castrated and subverted.

I read it as it was ongoing and he'd make chemical adjustments on the fly based on whether he felt good or not that day. not the most scientific process but hell I subscribe to the powder as a work out drink.