Boruto Episode 23

You wanted to abadon your family and village!?

OOhh so cute, you definitely took that from me.

Do not reply to tumblr

Sasuke sounded nervous when Sakura was urging him to kiss her. It's a nice touch compared to the autistic reaction in the original.

At the end of the day he's still one huge autist.

It's amazing how much more human Pierrot made Sasuke. And they didn't even make major changes. Just made his expressions gentler and competently directed the seiyu.

Maybe he was just disgusted at the thought of kissing anyone other than Naruto.

Cute! Post more Hawawa

He realized his own daughter has a better chance than him of getting some Naruto dick

When will SP throw Salad's outfit into the trash, anything is better than Ikemoto's

Naruto's current artstyle is so shit , god fucking damn!

It's like tailor-maded for current digital technologies with paint bucket colouring of everything . Fuck that!

Earlier Naruto was the shit man, bring that back!

I'm glad they changed this scene to them having an actual conversation and not that Care Bear stare thing he was doing

These threads are nothing but tumblr

The outfit she's currently wearing is Kishimoto's though.
But I agree, I wish she went full Uchiha fashion.

>Earlier Naruto was the shit man
This is one of those cases where I do not think that's true.

>It's like tailor-maded for current digital technologies
Early Naruto is from the early 00s, you know when they started doing current digital animation in the first place and it looked very stiff. It's not like it was going on since the 90s

>When will SP throw Salad's outfit into the trash
If you mean in the show, she's wearing the movie outfit from Kishimoto's design, not the manga outfit

Ikr it's like everyone's made of plastic and there's no depth or detail to the characters' aesthetics.

>No Uchiha son that Naruto subconsciously gives special treatment to because he reminds him of Sasuke and he doesn't want deal with that again edgy shit again
>No jealous Boruto because Naruto is spending time with the Uchiha kid to make sure he doesn't go batshit insane instead of his family, believing it's favoritism

Sasuke is gonna train boruto so we can hope Sarada gets jealous over that

So Boruto's gonna end up being 52 episodes, huh?

>no pink haired, green eyed uchiha boy who is extremely self conscious of his hair color and is extremely tsundere

Sup Forums is nothing but the ugly child of Sup Forums, b and tumblr. Maybe through a bit of pebbit in there.

Kind of like Sasuke...

I'm talking about gow simple and void of detail every design looks. Clothing looks like a sack of potatoes for the sole purpose of making the animator's job easier.

Pic related : Feels like not even half as much work goes into panneling nowadays.

I haven't seen this weeks, are they sticking to Kishimoto's? If so I'm fucking glad

Better design.

Just stick her in Sakura's old outfit. Would look cute/10.

Looks good.

The first part is true with Salad

I do enjoy it when shounen shows have moneyshot episodes.

Realistically I think we can expect at least 150 episodes. Even Dragon Ball GT got 64.

If you're talking about the manga, then yeah obviously the early manga looks better but early Naruto in the anime does not look particularly great

When is Sasuke going to get a new arm like Obito did ? Why don't they have a division that makes artificial body parts from Hashirama cells ? Seems like they would be extremely fucking useful for handicapped people.

never that's how he wants to atone for his teen angst phase

I think it's obvious that Sasuke doesn't accept a new arm because of atonement and all that business. Maybe he'll get it when the enemies powerlevels get to high.

>the only one who failed
Was this the entire village's first ever exam somehow? Do they not know that everybody drops out in the next mandatory 'exam'?

Doesn't need it. Asura path lets you grow six arms.

Now, if he would just remember he can actually use more of the Rinnegans abilities besides his S/T jutsu he'd be dandy.

She was still wearing her current outfit during the Chunin exam, so it should still last until the end of the movie arc. And we get the bandage wrapped dress skirt outfit that we have in the manga

>Boruto ends up leaving the village and wanting to destroy it
>The uchiha kid actually tries to save the village
Pottery.

What would their names be?

>that void expression
>that edgy outfit
While I approve the concept of pink haired Uchiha boys this one is just trash.

Here

Sarada is weaker than Chocho.

Sarada wanted Sasuke to train Boruto and tried to convince him before Sause told her there was no need to convince him.

Shin, Shib, Shir, Shil, Shit etc.

really above average episode

animation was good with sakura, even if brief, and limited. Sarada's voice actress sounds so nice! Also chocho is so funny. And it was nice to see Sasuke kind of show elements of being the Sasuke we know pre-emo

Man, this episode alone had more blood and animation in it then DBS did in its entire running time.

There was no Sup Forums in the narutoverse, so they couldn't make the theory's anonymously, so they were scared of getting punished by the third, who specifically stated that his parents should be a secret for some reason

This and the red haired uzumaki abortion are the ugliest concepts the fandom has come up with. As dissapointed as Boruto/Himawari's first designs were they felt more in sync with the Naruto character design.

What could Boruto do while everyone waits for the manga to actually propel the plot? Guess they can start adapting the manga and add filler.

Also
>Naruto isn't taken into a special care facility to be trained as a Jinchuriki by Konoha
>There aren't people constantly monitoring Naruto since he's the strongest weapon Konoha has
>There aren't people that constantly keep check of Naruto's psyche to see if he's depressed, planning on killing himself or going rogue
>They actually let the whole village bully him which could have terrible consequences for everyone
This is so fucking retarded it hurts.

I like DBS in an ironic fun sort of way, although sometimes episode ends up being so bad I feel almost insulted after watching it.
Boruto I genuinely enjoy, I feel like animators, director, voice actors actually care about the show and it makes me care as well.

DBS is awful, wtf did they do to goku?

hes an extremely retarded sociopath

Cute Sumires are cute!

The guys were just talking shit. Naruto was one of the most hated people in the village because of all the deaths the Kyuubi attack caused.

Still
>Kid looks almost exactly like the dead Hokage
>Is the exact age of the attack
>Minato defeated the Kyuubi and seals it
>Must have been at least a few people who knew of Minato and Kushina dating
And not a single conspiracy theory that naruto was minato's son? Not one?

(Replied to the wrong guy)

That also brings up another point, what the hell happened to Minato's and Kushina's money? There's no way they were poor, right? Was the third pocketing the funds? Because naruto grew up in poverty.

His reasons were pretty meh (He couldn't defeat mask man if he came back for the Kyuubi, so let's pretend he's gone. But you didn't even change his name), given he sent Itachi to keep him in line not much later. He could have spread the word when he was around 5, Naruto would have gotten better treatment from the village.

The manga isn't the source of the anime. At best it's like a template. We might even have some real plot advancement about the ayys and stuff in the incoming arc of the anime, unlike the manga that wastes times on unrelated shit.

The only village that seemed to know how to handle their tailed beasts was Kumo

*time

Never really understood why this man doesn't have like 10 kids. How do you claim to want to revive your clan but only have one kid.

>tfw Giant Shin can't play with the others and has to be outside forever

I get the anime is not the manga. It's a prequel but they are doing it because there's fuck all to adapt from the manga. I'm saying once the anime ends I'm guessing they'll adapt the anime since there's nothing else to do in terms of the Boruto era.

He is legally bound to not have more than one child as to not start an epidemy of uchiha autism

He let go of the whole "revive my whole clan" thing after he grew up and realized that wasn't gonna work

Ichiro, Jiro, Saburo, Shiro, Goro...

Sarada is Karin and Sasuke's love child
Sasuke never wanted a child and she was hesitant to tell him
She left on a journey and never told him where she was going.
She had the child in the Leaf village and left her there. Only naruto and sakura knows her history.
Sasuke and Karin continue life as if nothing is going on.
Sakura and Naruto act as if she's a war orphan and Sakura after some time of heartbreak comes to love the child as her daughter.
She also continues the lie that she is not an uchiha or sasuke's daughter. Mostly to protect her but dreading the day when and if her powers awaken.

She spends most of her time with chou and having visits with uncle Kakashi and Naruto and occasionally a red haired nurse who she has a lot in common with.

Kakashi who's constantly on the look out for her powers to awaken and has been teaching her lighting jutsu, but is upset when she tells him that she already learned lighting magic from kamui.
Naruto comes by occasionally to visit along with the troublesome boruto whe she always gets into epic IM BETTER THEN YOU fights with. Utterly tsundere for each other.

One day during a mission she gets into a jam and she's almost killed her one tomoe activates and she saves her friends and the day.

She's surprised by it and wonders what's going on. She asks her mother who's being far less then forthcoming and then she tells her that it's the cursed blood of the uchiha. She asks her who her father is and where did she come from.
Her tomoe activates Sakura lashes out in anger and sadness. ENOUGH

She accidentally destroys her house and sarada runs away. She faints

Sarada meets up with chou chou after and they begin to talk. It seems that the only sharingan user alive in the world is the world class criminal Sasuke Uchiha. Chou tells her that it's good that no one has figure it out and her mother probably wanted to protect her but she still wants to know the truth of her birth and origins.

Do you even know what "void expression" means?

He plans on letting Sarada fuck as many dudes as possible to make as many children as she can. That's why he lets her dress like that.

I think the "I want to revive my clan" was never a concrete project but a child's dream.

Why didn't Iruka adopt him.
He was basically his father.

He gave it up after Itachi died and learned the truth about him.

literally, 4th hokage's dying wish is that he's treated as a hero.
3rd's command is don't talk about that shit.

he then gives naruto over to one of the two people that knows his sealing jutsu, then when that teacher goes to train his other pupil gives him to the teacher he has specifically for his grandson,
before he stumbles 'accidentally' into the second person that knows how the seals work and one of the three legendary ninja.

Yes but also after growing up.

Kishimoto didn't think the story out too well. We all know it.

Glad to see active Boruto threads are back, they were pretty slow and sometimes almost dead during the gaiden.

Sasuke found out that the Uchiha were a mistake so he didn't want to have a kid to make the world a better place, but he didn't expect that Sakura would drug and rape him one night before he left the village.

>They actually let the whole village bully him which could have terrible consequences for everyone
To be fair this shit is prevalent in fiction, that someone with excessive power is being bullied for it. And it never made sense in any of those products either.

I wouldn't count on them being completely back until next episode airs, we still are stuck with only Gaiden to talk about after all. The good thing is that it's now over.

Because something not copypasted happened this episode along with the fact this is the end of the Gaiden arc.

>Hokage sacrifices himself to save Konoshithola
>Take all his money
>Let his child live alone in poverty
>Let the whole village bully him
>He grows up mentally fucked
>He grows up to resent Konoshit
>He goes rogue then comes back when he's older and can control the Kyuubi to destroy your shithole village
Whoa, how could this possibly have happened ? Good thing Naruto was such a massive flower power sperglord.

Was this the first episode of Boruto that actually had some good animation? I got pretty pumped at Sakura's fight and appreciated her getting to look semi-cool for once.

>once the anime ends they'll adapt the anime

So she leaves, chou chou leaves with her. Making up some story about not knowing who her real father is. She leaves a small sign on their door written in the special akimichi code for her mother and father and leaves with her.

Sakura wakes up in the hospital later and pleads with naruto to help her find her. That she's terrified of her becoming like him and of her losing her precious child.

They and some of the other parents leave immediately. They have to rescue their daughters. Boruto Shikidai and Metal tag along as well. Boruto pretends that he's going after his dorky childhood friend but Shikidai notes that he's not his usual carefree devil may cry self and is seriously worried.

Apparently sarada had snuck into the 7ths offices and found some documents. There was supposed to be a meet up with the criminal Sasuke and she decided to beat him there.

Cue Sasuke walking from the shadows to the valley of the end. Karin and the other members of the hawk are in tow. They look wary and like they are in the middle of a battle.
Just then members of the clan of the third child attacks them.
They're powerful and have strange white eyes and pale skin. They would easily shater chakra attacks and fight them without mercy.
The leader captures sasuke in a powerful genjutsu

No, episode 14 and the Hanabi fight also had great animation. They probably used more than half of the entire budget of the anime adaptation of Gaiden for this episode though.

>this the first episode of Boruto that actually had some good animation?
Did you miss he penultimate episode of the Ghost arc?

>Good thing Naruto was such a massive flower power sperglord.
Naruto still would have flipped if it wasn't for certain people containing and redirecting his spazzy ass. Gaara and Obito are examples of what he could have ended up like.

Honestly, Naruto could have easily backfired with the conditions he was under. I have no idea what Konoha was thinking. You don't throw rocks at your NUKE.

Not really, they had some neat animation before, just this time they did had it much more longer.

Also holy shit, Sasuke can actually smile? What's next, Naruto not using the Talk No Jutsu?

What's wrong with using it in this context? His smile on the left is so poorly executed it might as well be.

>What's next, Naruto not using the Talk No Jutsu?
Let's not get carried away.

Fucking hell, you're right. Was the third Hokage the true villain all along ?

Everybody's read Gaiden. Next week we go back to original stuff until they eventually get to adapting the movie so we can be more active

The Hidden Mist arc is going to fire up those threads so much.

>Returning to focus on all K12 members
>Denki getting kidnapped
>More Sumire water release
>Zabuza arc references
>Sumire
>new villain similiar to Zabuza
>More Sumire
>Mentioning the dark past of Kirigakure
>Already mentioned Sumire?

Does Sasuke, dare I say it, LOVE his family? Or is too early to say that?

All of episode 1, Hanbi vs. Boruto, episode 14 (and some parts of 13 honestly) and this one are the main sakuga episodes.

Maybe it will become the Wave arc of Boruto, if we're lucky.

We'll know when he dies protecting them and activates Sarada's MS.

Excuse me, where is proofs ?

Salad being a non-edgy Uchiha boy with a healthy rivalry between him and Boruto would be much better than the bipolar cunt we are stuck with.

But Mitsuki would have competition.

We already know that Sakura is probably preggers as fuck now.
So the pink haired sharingan using young boy is coming.
Now all we need is for an adult pink haired sword swinger to come back in time and cut orichimaru in half.

>with a healthy rivalry between him and Boruto
You mean kissing each other and doing butt stuff, right ? You fucking homo. Salad a best, kys.

I am not even that sold on Sumire or BoruSumi, but a Hidden Mist arc would be perfect for the water-style user Sumire. Let's see what she can do.

>Another 2 and a half minutes right after beating Shin.
What as Sasuke actually comes home for this child, much to Sarada's jealousy.