Be student

>be student
>schoolmates get shot
>become part of protests
>feel empowered
>see others writing slogans on their hands
>look at hands
>write "DO NOT" on left hand and "SHOOT" on right because you read from left to right
>show the world what a powerful activist you are
>pic related

women were a mistake

Seriously, if these recent protests have shown anything, it's that there is something wrong with the American educational system, not guns.

Also, general activism fail pictures, I guess.

>she

And these are the Gen Z faggots you homos meme about all day

>SHOOT DONUT

deathtojuice.jpg

Merrica

Gen Z here, i guess.
Few degenerates don't represent the whole generation. This very same day i heard somebody joking about burning jews and nobody screamed about anti-semitism, they simply laughed.

Your generation seems to mostly be either 14/88 or full commie without much middle ground.

"Based gen Z"-meme is still stupid because the generation has loads of non-whites almost everywhere in the west, and of course girls who inevitably grow up to be young roasties allowed to vote.

Talking about Jews and niggers is not the same here as in the west. Calling someone a žīds or calling niggers nēģeri is not a taboo because they don't exist here. Over time the EU will enrich us too, and then the "but muh racism" will escalate too. It is already in the media after all "muh ebil right wing, muh racism" etc.

Maybe she speaks like yoda

>seems
Yes. Seems.
Our youth are complete blank slates with no views of their own apart from how to make money (and spend it on degeneracy)

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

Fucking Tv fucked up their heads

are there any shootings in military schools? boarding schools? private schools? or is it just the liberal indoctrination camps that get lit up

If it said rape instead of shoot you could mistake them for germans

Doubt that. People openly hate gypsies. Niggers and migrants are pretty much the same tier. Why wouldn't they get hated too, if the "cultural enrichment" happens?

*middle east immigrants

I've noticed the same here. It's probably due to growing up with the internet and especially social media which moulds people into having the same views in fear of falling out of mainstream favor and being ostracized by "the community". Voicing a different opinion on Facebook, for example, usually leads to criticism and arguments which result in negative feelings whereas agreeing results in "likes". It's a system which encourages being docile. And so they try to reinforce the notion that they're special and unique little snowflakes while repeating almost verbatim what they've been told to think online.

Because their "hate" is not going to change a thing. It is all just edge. The main voting block is getting their version of the truth from the TV which just parrots the west. "Trump this, Russia that, muh prostitution & slavery in the US, ban all guns in the US" while hte bloating migrant crisis gets 0 coverage, with the occasional "skilled workers" meme here and there.

Shoot, Do not. Is she channelling Yoda?

>fear has no place in school
then they should get ridd of exams.

About Faceberg - is it just me or has it gotten FAR more popular in the last few years? Before you'd hear about facebook only of you searched for something media related, but now everything is "facebook this, facebook that, join this group!, did you see X on facebook?" and so on. It is EVERYWHERE.

You mean it has no "piace" in schools?

I'd shoot my seed inside them if you know what I mean

it is known that women tend to have worse spatial skills relative to men
you don't need to navigate too much inside a kitchen

how the fuck do I read this retarded sign

Well everyone hates gypsies, everyone.
Rip 70 year Old man stabbed to death by gypsies in my town 10 years ago.

be a women
>if you can't read it, user, then there's no point me explaining it to you
married and long-term partnered anons will recognise this argument pattern

Right to left, signs are backwards

it should be:
>The of working power women together

Rather than
>Working of the together women power

I hope this helps

>WORKING OF THE TOGETHER WOMEN POWER
>WORKING TOGHETHER OF WOMEN THE POWER
So stunning & brave

leaf bants... not bad

>The of working power women together
and that makes sense to you?!

picrel is what I think it is
for some reason these 89IQs can't stand in proper order and forgot to write "is"

checked and rekt
you stay being you, vlad

People are slowly integrating social media into the mainstream. I think the change took longer here due to older generations not really caring for it and younger people being a proportional minority. Now that the youth are taking over positions in various industries, it is being incorporated more.

>WORKING WOMEN THE POWER OF TOGETHER
Fucking roasties, cracked their code easily

I'd like to tell you a short story about Branko Ilic.
Branko was a kid who protested the regime of Slobodan Milosevic. He was picked by NGOs to be the poster boy of the resistance. He spent his best years being a revolutionary, the media built him up and he got an MTV award. When Slobo was ousted, the establishment kikes threw the boy in the trash as they always do. Branko is now unemployed, depressed, lives with his mother and attends anarchist rallies consisting of like 5 of his friends. Something like that will happen to El Goblina and Frankie Muniz lite

Kek

>Don't shoot
>shoot do not
Is this is sort of post-modern poetry? What did mean by this?

Or they're using fiction again to push their agenda
Read the right one in Yodas voice and it'll make sense

I thought "don't shoot" was a BLM slogan to begin with.

Fine to me it seams.

Let's hope she doesn't accidentally wave at anyone hostile