The Netflix jew taking it to the next level

So here i am trying to enjoy a foodie program Ugly Delicious and by the middle of the 2nd episode they went full anti-white....Gibbs your homeland whitey. What fucking timeline am I in Guise?
Below text was my rant to chatbot.

Let me start by saying I always enjoyed your services. I was tickled to see a company take on the big 3 and the other cable giants, especially when you decided to start to produce your own original content. I know certain large investors have managed weasel themselves onto the netflix board the past few years, ones of which are cohorts with the delusional ideologues of a subversive 5th column.
I now see since the ratings and commenting have been disabled you have pushed the Red Guard tactics into full swing, I have been biting my tongue and wallet for months but I feel soon I will have to cancel my membership. I use netflix to escape from the political landscape and shut off my brain for a brief moment of solace. Every netflix original is using the textbook techniques of subversion which always appears by the middle of the second episode. I find it disheartening and quite disgusting to be honest I guess hollywood finally reached your platform....VPNs are a powerful thing.

What can we do about this insidious treachery?
ib4
>leddit spacing
>not your personal army
>or whatever kike babble shill shit

Pretty soon we aren't going to have Anything left to shut off the real world from even if its just for a moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

media.netflix.com/en/management-team
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_journalists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Klein_(CNN)
marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>leddit spacing
>not your personal army
>or whatever kike babble shill shit

How about yoga for meditation and not some shit like movies and games.
Go for a jog or a trek to escape the world

>What can we do about this insidious treachery?
Watch anime on Netflix instead!

Why Netflix is Jewish? It's founded by Americans.

Stop your anti-Semitic lie.

(((Netflix))) = (((Hollywood)))

They've been having a ton of anti-gun themes in many of their shows too to engineer the idea that guns should be turned in. I don't watch Netflix but those are the headlines and clipping I've seen.

It's all trash. End the subscription and build your life. Start today.

you have yet to convince me they did anything. "we" aren't doing shit.

Panjeet bro I appreciate the solid advise but it's still balls winter cold but i do love a good hike in the mountains. I am a little to ADHD for yoga or meditation i have to sadly admit.

It's next Hans....

>watching food shows on Netflix and not the Food Network

Are you retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_journalists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Klein_(CNN)

It's an open information, no one tries to hide it. Only anti-Semites suffer from butthurt. If people don't like a TV channel or a newspaper, they don't watch it, simple as that. Obviously the anti-Semitic slur isn't popular in the civilised world.

George Soros, puppeteer of leftist in hollyjew and writers guild is a major investor Chaim. Ever since he bought things have accellerated

Netlix's content writers and creators are Jews and it shows in their commie plotlines and anti-American themes encouraging (((open borders))) and (((disarming the people))).

Best girl

>anti-Semites
ADL meme word. You're a Jacob Schiff puppet. Jews don't represent non-Jew Semites and for you to claim they do is the real racism.

I know the feeling, start by 5 min of meditation and see the difference.

>Netlix's content writers and creators are Jews
Names please, I don't buy your anti-Semitic lie.

Dude Ainsley has a show on Netflix, i know i know meme tier but food network gets old...Jewflix had a pretty badassed 'the ethos of food/cooking' thing going on...now its full
100%Subversive.jpg

This. The jew just won't stop

I don't buy your meme pictures. It looks like propaganda and lie.

>Jewflix

Most Netflix series. Especially the ones targeted at 20-50 year old feminist cat ladies. Almost all writing with anti-gun themes and open borders themes is because the producer and writers are lefty-Jew soyboys. You're naive. I wonder (((why))). If you're not calling it out, you're covering it up.

>anti-Semitic
Meme word. kek

please ignore the kike shill with russian flag itt
it spams everywhere on /pol

cancel your membership
kick them where it hurt - their wallet. And tell them why.

Here's are your chinese Netflix cartoons goy

Historical facts and truth is lies to you. Noted.

Q predicted this

I will try brother, hopefully i won't sperg out or fall asleep. Thank you

We're in the free world, no one forces them to watch it. If they don't like anti-Semitic lie and brainwashing, it's their choice.

Your society is degenerated because of freedom and money, they chose to watch the left wing media, no one forced them to do it.

Yes, i know....i guess back to popcorntime and the likes.

Yeah that's actually a really good show, completely nonpolitical

I post you real links on the Netflix management team and Wiki. No one hides the information that CNN is directed by Jews. Executives of Netflix are Americans.

Stop your anti-Semitic lie here.

For the most part and i really only knew about Ainsley from Memes...haha but i actaully like the carib-bong

You're unintelligent. News and media is the most powerful effect on society, they are the gate keepers of what most people consume. What people consume pollutes their minds even if they try to avoid it. The first thing after finance an agenda group would want to control is the news and media. Controlling the narrative is paramount. It is social engineering.

>anti-Semitic
Keep using this funny meme word if you don't want me to take you seriously.

Lol you can identify the joo by his works

INVESTORS FUCKFACE
marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14

Trump openly opposes CNN, and openly recognises Jerusalem. How can it be if Jews behave to some malicious plan?

If people don't lie CNN fake news, they don't watch it. Mind your own business, Jews owe you shit.

Who the fuck do think producers and writes the shit. Goddamn Ivanstein you jidf'in hard today

Do NOT pay kikes for media.
Pirate everything.
If you want to support someone or something, do it.
The only way to hurt these "people" is to hurt their bottom line.

>I pay for netflix
Nice blog post faggot

This post was also to go beyond the individual, how can we 'They Live' people?

How can what be?

Lefty Jews own and control 95% of all mainstream media but make up 2% of the population. Imagine if Muslims had that control over America and Europe despite being 1% and you begin to see how insane it all is. I get that you're Jewish and it bothers you, but you're only hurting yourself by not being redpilled and honest enough to want to stop it.

reeeeee, muh tendies, i just want to reeeeee and try to solve nothing, reeeee

>yay terrible dubbing and subs!!!

>look at this fucking based individualust inmunized from his environment because of how fucking based he is nothing fucking affects him

I'm afraid even that has been contaminated by degeneracy.
Pic related is about two lesbos and co. rebelling against Traditionalism.
I suspect (((they))) have a hand in, not only this, but the whole yuri genre.
Any autists have some redpills on how Jewish corporations are influencing anime?

I watched their new series called “slasher”. It is fucking off the rails with anti-white male shit

Kill your self jdif fag

I knew the show would suck ass as soon as Aziz Poosari showed up in the first episode

Yeah, I have only kept it because i love older english police types programs, decent anime and weird food docs. I really am considering getting rid of it. Fucking shame desu

Lol nobody is forcing you to obey the law in russia just bribe my dude.

This, I liked that guy 10 years ago....he's a fucking shill CAIR fagit now

>unironically falling for the memes
L M A O

cancer

Hello mr. cancer. We don't normally share our names around here.

Bump.
Someone needs to name the Jew.

Kodi. Why give jewflix money?

If you continue supporting netflix you have no right to complain when those kikes use your money to produce degenerate shows.

There is no excuse (at all) to keep Netflix. I unsubscribed a long time ago. Everyone they hire starting with their management team, producers, writers are literally all "diversity", anti-white, and anti-gun propaganda artists. It's the most perverted vector of brainwashing in American and European societies today. Hollywood is a joke compared to the reach Netflix has over youth now.

>desperation
The post

I mean there is some demographic for that type of anime. Something would be wrong the if the number of that time of anime is much larger then the size of the demographic it is targeting.

>he thinks the good goyim servants are higher up than the investors
idiot

Appreciate the replies and insights guise. Thought the thread would either be shoa'd of shilled extra hard. Just a few shills....
What can we do? I will be cancelling my sub but we need moar

George Soros bought inyo Netflix last year or the year before.

Sup Forums could use a regular General of what to boycott, brands to avoid, what to unsubscribe from. For instance the brands rejecting the NRA now are making it known they're antiAmerican. Constant reminders for anons to shape up is required.

I know. I alluded to that in my talk with chatbot help service. Ever since they changed the ratings format and no comments shit has become accelerated as fuk

This is why I started this thread....good call user. I'm a ducking sperg for not implying that in my op

Yes this is true however we all know that Jews and homosexuality have a long history.
It wouldn't be much of a stretch to begin questioning the ethnicity of these animators.

It's ok buddy. It will take some very high oc meme effort to compile these lists and put them into updated pics but it will be worth the effort once it gets going. Lots of meme farmers are standing ready at primetime hours.

yeah i have to say, netflix doesnt really seem to have too many decent films

but if your bored try "Hardcore Henry"

not a whole lot else on there thats any good, what i do is hook up to computer and ussually download from piratebay or allyousee

Netflix is cancer in its purest form. Everything from them is brown hero cast, evil or weak, stupid, pussified white men and of course race mixing is a must.
They arent even content with making their own diarrhea. They are buying anything good and turning it into shit. Awesome show Black Mirror was bought and season 4 is a fucking cringe fest. Day of the gas cant come soon enough.

keks, keks, a thousand times keks

Cancel your fucking subscription you cuck

Those digits engrish teacher

This is bigger than just cancelling a sub brainlet. This thread is for brainstorming a broader attack.

>those digits