no

Japanese girls need to immigrate onto my cock desu

no, we need japanese waifu immigratioin

no

here we go again
sage this english teacher faggot

No but send them all of ours.

no... you damn proxy fag

Absolutely not. Keeping an ethnostate intact is usually a good idea.....

They need more Muslims, Jews and niggers

no, absolutely fucking no. but chinkmoots targeted advertising sure thinks i need one of yours. jokes on them, shitty system, i've been against yellow fever for ages. kek, theres 3 of them down there right now. i would cap, but uniggers know im telling the truth.

japan needs abbos

no but they need muh white DICK

A RESOUNDING FUCK NO. What a stupid question. Get swiftly to fuck you shill.

There is no shortage of people anywhere. No nation needs immigrants.

I'm finna emigrate my bwc into some tight nip pussy

more hapas

No, but i need Japanese gf.

OP has a very peculiar form of autism, to post this so frequently

>I'm finna emigrate my bwc into some tight nip pussy

Japan need 10 million Somali refugees every years starting today, it's the only way to save Japan

They already had an australoid group called Ainu they killed them all, or the got bred out and look like Asians now, the original Ainu look more like abos

>muh dick

congratulations you are a nigger

You live on an island, where will you put them?
No.

No

As much as a fish needs tits

No

no

We can send you some gypsies for free if youn want, you need more diversity.

They have held out this long. Would be pointless to start now with automation when the west will be closing their borders soon too.

No keep your current migrant position.

Nicely done, Hans

daily shit thread by none-japanese

Daily Reminder that the same people who became American Indians also became the Japanese Ainu and the Australian Aborigines.

American's and Australian's with native blood have land claim to japan by proxy.

We wuz samurais

Fucking nigger english teacher. Go back to nigger reddit

japan will be part of the caliphate inshallah

nobody actually needs immigrants, but often they are useful

Yes

Unless you want blood on your hands, no.

You r gone for 30 years in a population decline following your economic bubble in the 80s. You’re finally ready to come out of it. Why would you screw that up by importing retards.

Norway is 385 203 km2 5 million people.
Japan is 377 962 km2 and 127 million (2016) people.
We're doing better than most of the world with our 5 million population. I don't see why Japan would get more. Almost 30x more people than us on a smaller place.

No thanks. We only need shit in toilets, not on the streets.

Get the fuck off, jew

Nobody needs and nobody wants imigration

No.

Japan is overpopulated, this cumshot in the Pacific has the same population as us, what the fuck, how they even dare to complain. Unless they want behavioral sink model on that island, japs need to cool it with birthrates and absolutely no immigration of course.

fpbp

いいえ

Poland is best ally.

no

By immigrants, you mean another bomb? Yes. Japan animation is a mistake.

Fuck no theyre full
They need lebensraum if anything

NO !

Perfect for the future threads OP the turbofaggot will post

What we need is a world-wide Eurasian Ethnostate that is minarchist at every level. Depopulate Sub-saharan Africa.

Japan need to banish their beta male culture and renew their old heritage. Stop calling praising things as Kawai and get rid of this shit anime wave which glorify swhitching of gender roles and high school nostalgia.
If they can't do that, they deserve and WILL be replaced by a stronger culture.

No, and Japs are fortunate they don't have a land border or they'd be overrun with weebs and niggers (who incidentally can't swim).

no

Not many maybe a few thousand 5-10,000, it’s not worth it to take in masses of people who won’t initegrate and will vote their ethno interest above the national interest.

>check flag....believe me

To the song another brick in the wall.

Hey, Preacher,
Leave them nips alone

That's a big NO

Yes, anime is too conservative and needs more diversity.

Usually the answer is no.
Immigrants bring diversity, and if they are small in number, than can be fun and entertaining.
However their numbers will grow, and then they form gangs and ghettos, and the trouble they then cause is not worth it.
Better not to let them settle, better to let in onlz tourists that are gone after a month.