ITT: the absolute worst series in existance

Hard Mode: no meme answers like Boku no Pico

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uYkDP5xDoO8
youtube.com/watch?v=832L1Ph1aTk
youtube.com/watch?v=NWru5o07j_I
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ5ICtGn6u8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boku no Pico is great. What are you talking about?

its a lot better then the gantz anime, because in boku they know how to use source material.

gantz manga is amazing with full spread full art action scenes constantly. this mean that they should have used way more volumes each episode then normal. they didnt

gantz is the most slow fucking anime ever, even slower then the current once piece.
its atrocious. i could have directed it better. and i know dick all

ill still have fun watching gantz until they made that filler ending

forgot about this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=uYkDP5xDoO8

the op is the best part about it

gantz isnt even that bad. the only reason i could see you not enjoying it is because you don't like action. the action scenes are top notch. completely forget the anime. only read the manga

Gantz had the same problem as the original Hellsing series.
Once it ran out of what little source material there was at the time, it was forced to come up with original material and failed miserably.

at least hellsing got a reboot to finish it. gantz probably won't have that happen. same with gash bell

That OP was sweet
youtube.com/watch?v=832L1Ph1aTk

Mars of Destruction?

This

>boku no pico
> bad

Guilty Crown

>gantz probably won't have that happen
good

NOW LISTEN, YO

It also had shitty CGI and the parts that were faithful to the manga didn't translate well on screen since the dialogue felt clunky (like that one time Katou was preaching to Kei not to kill while the onion alien just stood there doing nothing) and the pacing was hella slow. It flowed much better as a manga.

Funimation's mass Alan Smithee

Devilman is also shit.

it works fine as an anime.
IF THEY MAYBE PUT IN MORE VOLUMES IN EACH EPISODE.

just because the manga has 3 panels of someone contemplating doesnt mean you need to translate that to 3 fucking minutes

Anything mecha beyond 2000 beside CG

This is the most cancerous, vile, absolutely despicable garbage I have EVER had the misfortune of reading.

It makes Boku no Pico look like Osomatsu-kun

In all seriousness is boku no pico really that bad? It's only like three episodes and sure it's no koreinu or bible black but it is exceptionally well done. Especially for it's time

It's shotacon

So? Pico and coco looks like girls. I mean if berserk had guts and casca doing scat in that one sex scene it wouldn't make the entire series garbage

there would literally be nothing wrong with that.
i would argue with you about what anime and manga you like but it doesn't really matter since this isn't reddit

>comparing berserk to boku no pico
maybe the berserk anima, but even the shitty fucking anime has the story

Mayoiga was pretty damn shitty
But it was still entertaining

Wait Sup Forums doesn't like shotas? Fujos and lolis are okay but the combination isn't?

You dissapoint me Sup Forums

gantz was a 7.5

There's a difference between lolis and lolicon.

Lolis are cute girls for headpats and smile protecting. Lolicon is Sup Forums shit

>this kills the merchant

Serial Experiments Lain

Saikano easily.

Imma have to go with Mars of Destruction. Piece of shit made no sense & was horrible garbage. Only thing that made sense is when you find out that it was made to promote a game.

Besides dull animation and not giving a shit about consistency, what was wrong with the anime? And the manga is still the best work of fiction humanity have ever created so there's that too.

The pointless violence
>Inb4 moralfag
No, I'm saying the violence lacks a point. There's plenty of violence, but none of it really matters and it's just gore after gore after gore with no weight.

>watch show about the most brutal survival game
>"why so violent guys!!?"
I- I don't know user.

Even for a survival game story, the brutal death is just pointless

Characters die, but you never really feel for them or care.

>this post when super exists

>pointless
I wonder what made you think it was supposed to have a point. The beauty of Gantz is the atmosphere and the interesting characters trapped in this horrible situation, if you are ignoring the build up of the main cast then that's your own fault, of course, the dull animation of the anime doesn't help you to empathize with the cast as much as the manga but is still there and if you are not feeling anything then its just your problem.

The English dub of the original Devilman OVA is top-tier for being unintentionally funny. Violence Jack is some pretty tedious shit though.

Ya'll ever watch some Apocalypse Zero?

>this post when GT exists

There has at least been something interesting about every other entry in this thread, but none of you can defend any component of this show. It's anti-entertainment.

I only made it through by watching Chyuu's subs and cackling at the editing ("Your emotional wounds are far more greater than your physical wounds" or "We may be able to do something, but just as well as may not be" or "open up your blinded eyes of living in a lie").

Plot?

This was absolute trash and not even bad in a funny way, just painful to watch.

Dragonaut
Had tits though i guess

What the fuck was in that thing?

Garzey's Wing

youtube.com/watch?v=NWru5o07j_I

Have to agree. After Osaka, it fell apart.

What's so wrong with this?

Promotion of Transgenderism in children

is this shitshow still a meme?

Looks cute, what's wrong?

Everything

I legitmately believe watching this qualifies as a major traumatic event in a person's life. Master of Martial Hearts gave me PTSD.

It really was a traumatic experience for me.

It's an absolute mess: idiotic plot, retarded fanservice, shitty fight scenes. That being said, it has one of the best twist endings of all time. It's only 4 or 5 episodes, watch it and find out.
Agreed. After years on this website, it's one of the only things I've seen that makes me feel like I'm a worse person for having seen it.

Get on my level. Not even their worst series.

Since I absolutely hated the ending to "Xanax Girls Present: Faust," I'm pretty sure I would not like that ending

>see the Gantz CGI film is on Netflix
>sure why not
>i mean it's Gantz
>the CGI will just add to the overall shitty style
>it can't be so ba--
>no muscle rider
>no psychic bros
>not even the methhead Osakan
>no motherfucking Kuwara fucking female Nurarihyon in their giant "mouth"
WHAT WAS EVEN THE POINT OF THIS

Do it faggot. It's the only show I can think of in which a punch to the back can rip a bra off, but the ending is adequately foreshadowed and actually makes sense.

I'm just going to Google the ending.

Aaaaaand yeah, I hate the ending more than I hate Madoka Mag-actually no, I will always hate that ending more than anything else. But I do hate the ending that I just read up on.

>absolutely unfitting op song
>all characters except mainguy are selfish dicks
>mainguy is a massive cuck who gives in to whatever the fish-fucks demand.
>all eps devolve into "dicks exploiting the cuck"

I can see why Sup Forums recommended that.

how could you hate this

youtube.com/watch?v=SJ5ICtGn6u8

It might be utter shit but it's simply too entertaining to write off. The final episode alone is dumb enough to give it a once over but the fights, especially the chemistry fight, are hilarious.

Oh that's right, I wanted to check this out. Thanks.

Kamisama no inai nichiyoubi. Shit made no sense and the visuals were pretty dumb. At least the op was good.

All of your points are valid. However that can't be the worst series in existence. The worst series in existence wouldn't have a main character as cute as Tatsumi.

Pupa is only good for guro.

I refuse to believe this real. Nope, no way. There's absolutely no way someone looked at this, and thought that it was, in any shape or form, something to be shown to millions of people, as a serious adaptation, to a wildly beloved manga series. The memes that came from the show are god tier, though. CLANG!