I want to own physical copies of PunPun and Viz is releasing the last volume this month so I gotta ask

I want to own physical copies of PunPun and Viz is releasing the last volume this month so I gotta ask.

Did they censor or fuck with it in any way? I don't wanna buy it just to find they edited it like Narutaru or Bokurano.

You judge.

jesus

>supporting viz
I gotta answer.

I like Asano's work a lot, I didn't get to choose who published it mang.

I wish this had stopped after the childhood arc. It was a wonderful self-contained coming of age story. But then Punpun becomes such a goddamn piece of shit that it's impossible to feel sorry for him, furthermore, it ruins the childhood arc for me knowing that a cunt he's going to become.

kind of like real life huh

I don't want to see real life in manga. If I wanted to look at a depressed and ungrateful piece of shit bumbling his way through life and abusing everyone who loves him, I'd put up cameras in my own house.

Lately I've been choosing viz over scanlators, I could see why someone might buy them. Though the ideal is to download translated versions and buy the original.

Punpun is a panzy kid and with his wimpy, weaky mind. He thought he stole something very special from yaguchi, while this was happening he totally lost his chance again with Aiko made her wait again forever. He got neglected from his stupidity. No wonder why he's in this bird form with his retarded family of retards, they are all regretful pieces of shit who tried to escape reality so the bird form hides their disgusting facade.

And that's why punpun is a secret murderer

IT'S ALWAYS WAS PUNPUN'S FAULT NOT AIKO'S!

Aiko deserves ME!

That's what I hate about my life

Trust me, she may be nice in 2D, but you do not want to date a girl like Aiko.

haha!

jokes!

*head flew off

Yeah, if there was anyone in this story I actually felt sorry for it was her. She could never catch a break.

so is it censored or not

she's still a very nice girl and very dedicated to the things she orginally loved.

Compassion to solitary

the author agrees as well

I highly doubt it's censored. As long as they rate it M and put it in shrink wrap they can get away with almost anything.

You know, I'm literally also cursed for my entire life

i only have 4 volumes, still nothing bad

thanks anons

Just buy it in the original Japanese to avoid censorship. I bought both the manga and the light novels of Bokurano in Japanese and am currently learning how to read moon runes so I can get through the novels (they aren't fully scanlated online)

I'm sure the author agrees with you, and had these intentions in mind.

True but that doesn't make it less unpleasant and tedious to read.

Yes.

I have all but the last. Why the hell would they censor?

>you do not want to date a girl like Aiko
I have. She's still my girlfriend.

normalfag goaway!