JADEN SMITH IS MAKING AN ANIME

Its called "Neo Yokio" (Tokyo and New York) Jaden Smith allegedly voices a teenage demon slayer. Ezra Koenig of Vampire weekend is supposedly playing voicing his butler
Studio Deen, Production IG, Kazuhiro Furuhashi, Jaden Smith, and Ezra Koenig are involved in production.
Its gonna come to Netflix
stereogum.com/1960890/ezra-koenig-jaden-smiths-vibey-animated-series-neo-yokio-is-coming/news/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/arzE/status/905131188175519744
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazuhiro_Furuhashi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh no

>mfw the west tries making anime

That's a cartoon, not anime.

whats an anime then? its being made by anime studios

>Studio Deen, Production IG
what?

What's up with mixing Tokyo's name with other cities' names? Big Hero 6 did it and I'm pretty sure there is some animuh that did it too.

Both are involved in production

It's fucking real
twitter.com/arzE/status/905131188175519744

But how can he made anime when our eyes aren't real?

Westerners want to japanese but not TOO japanese

Will is giving him too much lunch money

So was a bunch of classic 80s cartoons. A western cartoon doesn't become "anime" just because the burgers hire a Japanese studio to animate.

I hope lil uzi is in it

>contracting work to jap studio for "anime" feel
This isnt the first retards, fuck off.

Hey I can do this too

look at my new anime

Thats not anime.

When the west tries to make anime it becomes a cartoon.

Okay buddy, this is anime and so was that music video that reddit mods got pissed about

>Deen
>Production IG
Oh boy, also, this sounds like a better version of Kekkai Sensen already.

if Children of Ether is anime why wouldn't this be anime?

if anything this is more anime because it has actual Japanese studios. Yapiko is a french studio that sometimes hires japanese animators.

I hope this will be the new Incarnate.

Will Jaden Smith finally save anime?

I will only care for this if Will Smith have a role. Damn I love Will Smith, he makes everything good just like Jackie Chan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazuhiro_Furuhashi they're wasting a good director on this arghhh

>you've lived long enough to see a Jaden Smith anime

yes, therefore it's anime

By that logic, the first season of Big O is anime but the second is not.

Should have killed myself when I had the chance.

why does this dumb nigger feel the need to ruin anime with his contributions

koreans have been doing most of the animating in the industry for years if not decades. you're trying too hard to be a weeaboo

I don't know, but i wish they would keep there greasy chicken fingers off our stuff

You know at the very least, he'll have a cameo. Unless his son is like, "NO DAD, THIS IS *MY* WORK. WHY YOU GOTTA BUTT IN ALL THE TIME?" I bet Jaden is a bit of a cunt like that.

And since when the fuck did anyone from Vampire Weekend voice act? I never heard about that ever. Actually, I haven't heard about them in a long time. Period. Does Jaden have a hard-on for their music or something?

Not for key animation.

They have a new album on the way, though its been on the way for a while

thank you netflix for letting this mentally ill child who's only remotely known because he's piggybacking on his dad's achievements be in charge of an anime

jaden's feature on tyler the creator's new album is unironically decent

>Jaden smith is making an anime
>anime
You mean cartoon

WE

His music is unironically good, so is willow smiths, its that pretentious hipster shit i love

Black MC will be Gary stu and win all the anime girls of his harem.
How mad can Sup Forums get?

Read the thread moron

Will this quotes be on the anime? This is looking like a 10/10 ride already.

was never big on his music but it's sad to me that tyler went from being a funny edgelord who was legit anti establishment to doing the theme song for bill nye's faggot show

Coon paid a few animation studios still a cartoon all he did was pay them

right, that changes everything. the definition of anime is now "an animation wherein the key animation is done by japanese specific animators"

>resting pussy face

>complain about niggers
>types like them

Also, hate to break it to you, but studios aren't exactly against being paid beforehand to make the shit they make. In fact, quite a lot of shows followed this business model. Next you're gonna tell me shit like UTD, as much of a flop as it was, isn't anime just because a bunch of westerners helped fund it.

Black people are unironically the biggest weebs, lil uzi made an AMV an official music video

>Jaden Smith allegedly voices a teenage demon slayer.
Yeah, because when I watch an anime what I really want to hear is a black kid slur his lines to the point of being incomprehensible with a delivery that's as passionate as a desert is wet.

He mellowed out, i think hes more authentic now desu. I think the rappers who do sponsorships and commercials keep it more real than the fake thugs we see, like yachty who doesnt act hard and all his music is just fun and how uzi doesnt hide his love for scene music

I mean, he was an alright karate kid. Even if he was going kung fu instead.

Not in Japan, they haven't.

He needs to get Tyler to do the OST. Would watch for more Potholes.

I prefer Neo Saitama.

Jaden Smith is 19. He is technically an adult.

he wasn't really trying to be a gangsta though he was just legit funny & didn't really care

That literally changes nothing this is no eyes-kun and kike friends creation not an anime

But Chris Tucker anime when?

>unironically
You're wrong you need to go back

Hey, you wouldn't happen to be that one ESL gook who spams shit in gook manga threads would you?

I wouldn't mind a Fifth Element anime adaptation

How did you notice?

did you think i mean they are importing koreans to japan? they are using koreans to animate many parts of popular anime, usually due to budget constraints, using the more experienced animating teams to do the more fluid, complex key animations

Gut feeling

>ruin anime
Do you really think this will be any worse than the dozens of garbage shows each season?

it's furthering the 'globalization' (read: americanization) of anime which is gay
he was an actor, not a creator

Clearly. Trashy isekai anime du saison at the very least manages to be entertaining and have halfway decent animation/art.

I just don't wan't to deal with western humor when it comes to anime. Also west can't into moe.

>Yfw it actually turns out to be legit.good
Well either way it is going to be a fun ride watching this shit.

shitty shows for japan stay in japan. now imagine a show by a famous retard in a country where pigs constantly shovel shit of any form into their mouths and still enjoy it. yeah i can imagine the repercussions of that being worse than the former.

>watching dubs
You have to leave

So Jaden Smith has gone from starring in shitty vanity projects to making his own bad anime. What a life.

Maybe it'll be better than the death note adaptation.

anime is a style you fucking idiot,when people think anime they think of the style, the globalization of anime gives us shit like castlevania, the last airbender, and children of ether so im all for it

>Pothole
That is bretty gud.

No, I know what you meant. The majority of outsourcing in anime is done by other Japanese companies. Koreans and other Asian companies are enlisted too, but they don't take the bulk of animation work in Japan.

I admit castlevania feels like anime, but the last air bender doesn't.

50 cents son managed to make blood on the sand a somewhat competent game. It could happen.

you're wrong and also a faggot

>Kazuhiro Furuhashi
I'm calling bullshit.

>Jaden Smith
I swear this will be more convoluted than Limit Cycle.

By that logic stuff like Ping Pong or Kaiba isn't anime, but it is.

>anime is a style
No you retard, it's just Japanese animation, that's it.
When westerns do it, the end result is a cartoon.

What are the odds he tries to pull what Gene Simmons' son did?

What's the difference?

if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and talks like a duck its a duck, ping pong feels like anime

it has high profile anime staff working on it what a waste

>slur his lines to the point of being incomprehensible
In what movie did Jaden do this? He's a shit actor but he reads his lines clearly.

defining anime based on style is retarded

but even if you do lol @ thinking ping pong feels like it but not kaiba

>talks like a duck
>talks

okay weeb, then what if its made by an anime studio with some westerners working on it?

Wouldn't japanese animation and production be more specific? Since stuff like BTAS, Tiny Toons and Ducktales were animated by japanese studios but are not considered anime cause they're american productions

anime

>Its called "Neo Yokio" (Tokyo and New York) Jaden Smith allegedly voices a teenage demon slayer. Ezra Koenig of Vampire weekend is supposedly playing voicing his butler
>Its called "Neo Yokio" (Tokyo and New York) Jaden Smith allegedly voices a teenage demon slayer. Ezra Koenig of Vampire weekend is supposedly playing voicing his butler
sounds great

>Kazuhiro Furuhashi
What the fuck

>the little niggerboy design
Japan will always make negros with big fat lips and stereotypical hair, Jaden probably had to specifically tell them not to make his character like that. I think in that one Halo Jap series they accidentally let one slip.