It's national day in Kuwait, ask me anything about my country

It's national day in Kuwait, ask me anything about my country.
>Swedish flag because I'm here for holiday

How many swedes have you raped yet?

Find a swede whore and black her. Also do they hate niggers

One
Most Kuwaitis hate niggers, we call them abeed which translates to 'slaves'

Jews, whites, and what about interacial relationships also incest

How does it feels to be a border between Iran and Saudi Arabia? (yes, i know that there is a stripe of Iraq between you and Iran, but still a country that divide those two huge Muslim countries that may end in real war in the next half decade).

Kuwaitis hate Jews, and prefer whites to immigrate than other races and ethnicities. We have a lot of Americans and British that come to Kuwait to teach at private schools, and they navigate within the country pretty well. We also have a lot of Europeans that study at certain universities and they're usually friends with the more westernized Kuwaitis.

Kuwaitis tend to marry other Kuwaitis, but interracial marriages are becoming more and more common (Kuwaiti men marrying white women or asian women). Incest and cousin marriages are becoming less common and more taboo.

>becoming less common and more taboo.
Good.

Also, is female genital mutilation a meme in Arabia? I have talked to a Saudi girl and she told me that never meet anyone who had being mutilated.

I doubt that Kuwait would get involved with a Saudi-Iran war. I don't know much though because I haven't really thought about it, but Kuwait is always in the middle. The country has good relations with both Iran and Saudi.

What kind of opinion are you discarding? Was there any statement in OP post? Fucking weebs and their retarded reaction face meme pictures...

OP KYS

I'm pretty sure it's a meme, fgm is common in African countries. I have never met or heard of a gulf female that's been mutilated.

You're a girl and you met boyfriend in Sweden.
I remember you.

*your

At least Kuwait isn't being raped by Somali niggers, I feel sad for you Swedes. I came here for holiday because I've never been and I feel like I'm in Somalia, not Sweden.

Trump should seriously push for an end to incest amoung muslims throuh less or more aid (threat/reward). I mean actual laws by the way. Incest is a fucking nation wrecker

Holy shit

I doubt he would be able to do that, but I agree that incest should be illegal

Well op is user right^

Kek. Poos can't grammar.

How does it feel to have no culture or history and essentially a fake nationality which belongs to Iraq?

Happy National Day!

Wrong it would be easy. Offer to increase or decrease aid until they capitulate. Also increase tarrifs temporarily until they capitulate. Idk there is probably more strats he could use. To be honest this would probably help the nations more then bombing them and actually might decrease extremism in the long term plus higher iq with less mental problems. He would be saving them billions basically in the long term.

WE WILL SLAUGHTER YOU LIKE PIGS IN THE WOODS, JUST YOU WAIT.

The same applies to Israel.

Lets be honest, Yiddish and Polish are the true language of your ancestors.

How does it feel to have all the culture and history in the world, but it only includes enslavement, expulsion, mass graves, and sneaky gas chambers?

We wuz Israelites and Judeans n shieet though. We wuz temple priests.

Feels better than being a creatura from a long line of savages, that's for sure.

Kek no you wont. I hope trump sends the illegals to you so that they dont come back. We need to sacrifice a little to win. Its not like the swedecucks were ever really anything to begin with. Swedenplan when?

Your country was colonized by fanatic religious who where expelled from their main countries because they where always doing some crap.

Think about.

Bull shit. When your first ancestors leave Palestine, they where speaking greek. Your people always favored the trade language as your main language.

>Polish
Polish are based but Ashkenazi are literally polish mutts. Fucking the polish literally created the rights biggest enemy with their dna.

I was on the phone and I thought this was Sup Forums.
Sorry forget that.

Your soon future
All white country's are ultimately fucked either now, soon, or later. Next will be the asians.

The jews from Poland come from Germany, and before that come from Netherlands and before that come from Spain.

It's quite a mental masturbation session pin point their migration looking at historical events.

get the fuck out of sweden sandnigger

What do you think about Sweden? Where do you see Sweden going in the next 5, 10 and 20 years?

Yeah, so what? A number of us came here seeking freedom in the traditional sense. Enough so that America was considered the beacon of freedom for the next 100-150 years. (Unless you were a dirty black nigger)

YOu know nothing amerishit, drumpf will fuck you over for israel overlords.
When we organize nothing will stop us, we will be cruel like the cartels.
America is so fucked hahaha, sooo fucked.

Yes but the goyim literally created their biggest enemy by mixing with jews.

Butthurt swedecuck btfo. Just give in to your instincts and go suck off a nigger already. I know its in you. Swedeplan when.

Pfft my instincts tell me to slaughter little manlet beta strangers like you.

I respect your opinion but must disagree.

If you look close to the history of the first colonialist that went to America. They where refugees accused of terrorism. (not that i give a fuck)
In the defense of your fellow country men, the third years war where not a time for pacifism.

Also, just for memes.
Brazil had the first synagogue in the new world and in 1557, the first protestant mass was done the new world by French Huguenots refugees.

Surprisingly, religion was never a reason for violence in brazil...

And america is spreading its filthy trends and influence like the plague, america is the #1 kike base of operation.

Chill out muhammed, he didn't know you were black. Just keep it in Sweden where that shit is legal.

How does it feel to live in a fake country, Shlomo?
Thank you!
I have no interest in living here, Kuwait is the best
Sweden is just going downhill, it's a beautiful country but immigration is ruining it

>religion was never a reason for violence in brazil...
Retarded spanish policy was the reason

>Swedish flag because I'm here for holiday

Sure ahmed, sure...

Im a northern european, i get it you want us gone since we are what you can never be, america is filth zone #1.
Enjoy your minority status closing in fast, you'll be brutalized by niggers, its so common no one gives a fuck.
Its american history to get killed by feral niggers.

Hum, we where colonized by Portugal, not spain. Only the south was under control of Spain for some time before being conquered by Brazil.

You are embarrasing all of us user. Shut the fuck up plz.

>Fake
>Name is mentioned in literally every Abrahamic religion and Roman and Assyrian and Egyptian sources

Meanwhile, Kuwait, more like Fakewait.

can you show me your kuwaitits

You wish you were Kuwaiti, Israel is a shithole

Yeah, and those references where not very kind when talk about your (((people))).

I am just joking m8. Don't take my observations as an insult.

>Here on holiday.

Stopping inbreeding is embarrassing. Im sure you love truck bombs.

Sorry moment of autism. I just hate spanish people.
Seriously anyone with the spanish mindset when they encounter/rule an empty territory almost double the size of their country should be raped by niggers then gased in front of 100 families.

>those digits
kek wills it, we shall give up israel to the palestinians

I wish I was Kuwaiti? By "Kuwaiti", do you mean the 90% slave labor population, or the 10% hairy Oil drillers? Frankly neither sounds very tempting.

Pliny the Elder and Sennacherib were pretty kind actually, but I'd take antiquity over nicety.

You are the result of said inbreeding, you are probably a mex posing as a white man.
Dost thou even hoist bitch?
Did your grandpapi get beaten by niggers back in the day?

From canada but im not there right now because of work

70% actually and that 70% consists of Indians. Egyptians and jungle Asians who are slaves to the Kuwaitis. I said "you wish you were Kuwaiti", not an Indian expat living in Kuwait

Real Spanish people did not care too much about the south. Most of them emigrate to Mexico and Peru.
Argentina, Chile and Uruguay where colonized by the minorities in the spanish empire, mostly from Galicia, the Basque Country, Asturias, Cantabria, and Catalonia.
Also, their mindset was molded by Jesuits, and not the true catholic church (Rome). Well, not until the Italians start to arrive in Argentina and Uruguay.

Fun fact. The actual pope was in fact a Jesuit, religious order that the Rome Church banned several times...

And you hate on us swedes?
Holy fuck the absolute state of leafs, have you checked your own pm?

>Pliny the Elder
He was kind about all the people he meet and did not tried to eat him alive. You can see this in his book about Germania.
>Sennacherib
Never read anything about him.

Why would you choose Sweden out of all European countries for vacation?

>I'm here for holiday

Taqiyya

I dont hate hate all spanish just the ones who made policy back then so basically their royal family

>their royal family
They where literally mentally retarded because centuries of inbreed.

Fuck off at least our entire government doesnt consist of feminist woman in their late 40s. He probably is a castro though.

My boyfriend is Swedish and I wanted to visit him for a few weeks. I've also been to many EU countries except Sweden, so it's a new experience but mainly to see my boyfriend

That why i vehemently hate inbreeding. Its a nation wrecker.

Your not helping the swedecucks narrative kek. Also that guy was right.

Yes, inbreed was indeed a reason for many civilizations to collapse.

A shame that most western countries drop their eugenics politics after the rise of Nazism.

How did you meet him?

Kek even the top democrats at the time were butthurt about that.

Honestly though democracies are slightly flawed though there are fixes. If you want to hear suggestions then ill spill. Kinda bored.
Im not talking about eugenics im talking about immigration with the democracy thing.

Kike and likes it.

Why aren't you there ?

When the oil bonanza ends and only your low cognitive and emotional intelligence remains...what will you guys do?

Haha you have a complete faggot so no women can compete, dance dance yeh yehh.

Fucking this.
White creativity and intellect + jewish ruthlesness and cohesivity.
Its almost ogre

We were conservative not that long ago (unlikely now). When was the last time you were. Just give in to your instincts and go suck a child migrant off you jewbot. If trump canceled nafta (only for canada) he would be gone in a month.

We wuz natsoc you fucking leaf retard, you are even worse off than us honestly.

Trump will not end NAFTA. USA is the real winner with NAFTA.

If i was Mexican, i would demand the end of NAFTA. The more i read about the consequences of cheap, heavily subsidized grains entering Mexico and how it's destroyed Mexican farmers, the more sad it's gets.

Fuck mexico, and fuck USA.

Kek their is no way the mexican government would support ending nafta. If they did that they would be beheaded by the cartels (only ten percent of trucks are checked under it). Mexico would 100% kike canada if trump ended nafta for canada. Its not like to usa depends on canada in any significant way either.

Why Sweden-Senpai?
America-kun loves you.

Have they finished building the avenue mall?
Do you know a school called The English Academy?

I ask these things because I used to live there, but for only a YEAR.
That was 11 years ago.

IDK m8, EU do the same thing.
I have talked to a Bosnian girl who went to denmark to find a job (despite having a phd). Cheap European products are everywhere. Even beef comes from Europe because politics of heavily subsidized farming (which is good for the small farmers in europe).

Another Portuguese user told me that being forced to sell their grains for a competitive value towards EU, made Russian wheat way more cheap than Portuguese wheat, which cripple their rural economy.

There was also some user from Belgium who work in family milk farm that get dicked when EU simple decided put an embargo on Russia (hid biggest importer) and Russia reply with a embargo on food claiming that it was not safe.

I don't understand your logic. I'm not immigrating to Sweden, hell no. If anything, my boyfriend wants to leave Sweden and live in Kuwait
We met online 2 years ago then met a few months later
I'm in Sweden for a few weeks, I'm going back to Kuwait soon
I don't know, would the country be doomed by then?
They're still building hotels and a new phase in the Avenues and TEA was my school??!??!

Also, what countries in Africa are safe to visit? I want to visit a country there but I'm scared of dying

>We met online 2 years ago then met a few months later
Tell me, how difficult is to both of you talk using non native language? I mean, i presume that you two speak English to each other. Am I wrong?

>I want to visit a country there but I'm scared of dying
You can visit almost all countries in Africa and your biggest concern is Malaria. I suggest you to bring a few packs of cigars to "gift" (a imported pack of cigar is a luxury in most of Africa, even non smoker will be happy to receive one because their value is more stable than their currency)

t. My friend was a blue helmet NATO in some of the worst parts of Africa. Still better than Rio de Janeiro he says to me...

The biggest redpill would be to let africa collasp from it own stupidity

Is your boyfriend a native Swede? Will you convert out of Islam or is it the other way around? On what site did you meet?

Did you witnessed with your own eyes 90's war, or did your parents told you some interesting stories

They're still constructing new plots at that mall?!??
This place,
Namibia,
Swaziland and Lesotho and Zambia.