That's right, this is a Love Live thread. Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4czi911GBBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kanako is my wife!

Reminder who your idol queen is.

You mean Million Live? It doesn't even have an anime yet tho

Rin is for Uzuki

The non-sameface of Idolmaster is worthy to appreciate.

>runs like shit on phones
stop using an iphone 4

>Uses too much space and resources for the little content it offers
stop using iphones

>Unfair gacha rates
git gud

>Dying in the west
who cares?

lovelive fags are the worst.

I have never watched/played any idol related, but if I were to I'd go with Idolm@ster franchise. There's something that makes Im@s girls more visually appealing than their counterpart from LL. Shiburin's design is kinda simplistic but for me she looks better than any girl from LL, which designs feels like bloated, or I don't know what would be the word to describe them, they look like cardboard cutouts, they feel empty and shallow.

>gacha
>git gud

how do I get good at fucking RNG?
Beside it was a bait, read the last sentence dummy

Fuck Kotori

Kaori, Minako, and Baba animated when?

Mio hate thread?
Mio hate thread.

>Side-M(inako)

They're having a free 10-roll every day right now, how about you start there.

I want to bap sachiko

Today's the last day.

Pls no bully

It is?
Fuck, I only got one SSR and I don't even know who bitch this is

That's because you're some anime bandwagon faggot.

Do we all agree that insofar as EDs, Cute > Cool > Passion?

>Minami, sopping wet and covered in warm fluid at night
What is the symbolism in this image?

Nah, it's because out of all the lolim@s, this one is the least interesting

Counterpoint: Miria exists.

Reminder Rin is a filthy traitor

Disgusting treacherous scum are nothing new for CG.

>Cuteshit
Of fucking course

Every type has at least one traitor.

Nono is best daughteru and i want to help her overcome her terminal social anxiety!

youtube.com/watch?v=4czi911GBBM

>Shit girl who shares family name with shit manga author

Wew

Too late nigga she already a Doyakubo

N-no she's not

Slow talking lolis a shit

Needs more covers

literally the only thing love live had going for it was it's game had a version for people afraid of Japanese.
Now that bang dream is getting an EN version there's zero reason for anyone to care about love live

it has loads of great covers!
they give us like one a week why are you complaining!

Salvage Anzu and let it burn down.

lewd

Cinderella Girls was a mistake.

hmm

Love live will die eventually while Im@s will be considered a legend in future generations

Also, Karen is my religion

Love Live is not going away.

I agree, the Idolmaster anime is boring as hell. Love Live is better.

As a koebutafag Love Live is more enjoyable

I like both.
It's like comparing apples and oranges.

I wish I could get attached to CG. The anime didn't do shit for me.

Satou Shin looks like THAT

Mio love thread*

Love live is also shit but not for "reasons why deresute is shit but i said it's about love live haha gotem"

>anime is hot garbage
>average season two and movie, the sudden jump in quality from shit to okay is enough to convince people it's actually really good
>attracts worthless yuri loving fujos and cave-dwelling herbivore men because there's no male characters to add the contrast needed for retards to recognize close girl-girl relationships as the bromances they are instead of the steamy romances they aren't
>sequel is a direct a rip off of the original and panders even harder to the worst kinds of people
>finally introduces a new game mechanic everyone else has, limited to a small collection of master-level songs
>old beatmaps never updated despite being note spam that doesn't fit the rhythm of the song, meaning aqours mode is the only consistently enjoyable way to play
>new content never
>live concerts feature a majority of talentless whores now. the entire group is carried by two average girls. at least the old ones could sorta sing, dancing or no dancing. the new ones can't even cut it in a studio.
>the old ones only look good compared to the new ones. Talented singers were wasted on having to do shitty "character voices", to the point where one needed vocal surgery from the abuse that is singing like an anime girl. But sounding bad is part of their appeal, so the show must go on! Squawk harder!

I could go on for days but this franchise went further and further down the drain as time went on. It honestly peaked with the pre-anime character solos and should have flopped and stopped there.

How did you celebrate you're waifu's birthday?

I certainly hope that's a non-alcoholic drink for Nana-chan.

You do realise there's Yurifags in Idolm@ster too?

However it appears some people have forgotten which is why you must be reminded.

I agree that Sunshine has huge problems in that they are Digimon 02 to Digimon 01 without

IdolM@ster yurifags are like love live fans who make up male characters to pair the girls with. Pretty uncommon, because it's not a focus of the series. LL was originally made by a mangaka who specializes in yuri so men weren't in the concept.

Haha no.

Back in 2011 when the anime was airing, the threads might as well have been HaruChiha threads.

They are still there and they are a large group.

Obviously what this thread needs is Yuri.

Wait didn't we have our Peace Conference?

Some people want to re-start Old Wars.

Let us rest, Love Live has enough wars within itself. I'm envious of how tolerable you guys are with each new Gen that's come out of it, we still have braindead fans sharing shit AMV's of worst Muse girl and screeching "I MISS MUSE".

That's because Aqours is a huge disappointment.

Mainly managements fault for wanting instant success from them.

is there an english version yet

Maybe because old gens are still somewhat alive. I wonder how imas fanbase would have reacted if new gens killed old ones immediately.

I smell /vg/

I imagine they would be very fucking upset. The im@s fanbase has a lot more otaku in it than LL so the reactions would probably have been pretty severe.

Overall though both franchises focused on different aspects to promote and sell the product. Im@s kind of had it easier because they focused on the games moreso than other parts of the franchise. Since they only have to rely on their seiyuu for their voice and a couple of songs per year, they're able to stay around for longer. LL put more responsibility on their seiyuu since they had to do the idol shtick on top of everything else. This means any injuries or accidents affect them much more, such as Nanjo's exploding knees. This is kind of unrelated to your point but I felt like making it anyways.

fucking anime-only faggot. Mio did nothing wrong

>can't play any of the new games because no phone
>stuck with the original cg scam game
>can't do anything though because not authenticated
>can't get sr of any idols I like
>only one I ever rolled is uzuki
at least I got the free super robot wars collab thing

At least we don't have a fujo version. Hahahaha you will never recover from that

Rarest idol cake?

>unfair gacha rates
At least that one is true.
>still no Shin SSR

>>Dying in the west
If it's arive in grorious Nipponrand, if buta gaijin rikes it ir not doesn't matter

Mio is a prissy, spoiled brat.

ML anime when?

2nd anniversary lottery ends soon, are you guys excited?

>never played the games
>never watched the animus
>collect the card illustrations because they are well drawn
>fap to the loli idols
Is that bad?

What went wrong?

They are making more money with gatcha games.

But I like Miria

What if all the idols were replaced with JJs / cakes?

Bonus: new idols are voiced by seiyuu over the age of 25, preferably 30.

Kaede is such a miracle.

I want to drink some beers with her!

She might take advantage of you in your intoxicated situation, though.

I wouldn't dislike that

Why can't Mio get casual sex with fuckbuddies? It's always rape, prostitution, and producer.

>runs like shit on phones
Your phone is shit user. Hell my phone is shit, it was a really cheap deal I got of an almost unknown brand and yet plays Idolmaster nicely, both Starlight Stage and Theater day. I cannot get to play other mobages because of the low framerates.

>Focuses on quantity over quality
Irrelevant It wouldn't sell much otherwise. Tell other mobages to stop adding characters as well

>Unfair gacha rates
The unfair gatchas are those with 1%. They know have fest with 6% drop rate on all SSR included limiteds and they are giving away free rolls everyday for the 2nd anniversary

>Dying in the west
Who fucking cares about west

>Becoming irrelevant
Yeah, after how many years? everything dies user. Except DBZ or Gundam Brand I guess.

>Unlikable and bland characters
Shit opinion

>Artstyle makes you wanna puke
Shitaste

I cannot get her user. Even after all these free 10 rolls they are giving!!

You guys really need to re-read the last part of the OP.

Every girl is for Producter

CG has too many girls, half of which are boring 1 notes you don't care about.

Wrong.

The Girls are for each other.

It always de-sync whenever I used the tap sfx.

How do I get idolmaster games on my phone?

Bland and boring designs? Bullshit, idolmaster girls are all unique and well designed. Love live girls are literally samefaced and bland as shit, the new girl group after sunshine looks so terrible, like background characters given the spotlight. Muse is alright, aquours is stinky garbage

That's one bizarre unit. Like just left or just right might work but the mix of both I dunno

No, the Idolm@ster girls all look the same.

>Nao a cute
Agreed!

I love Kirari and Nono

I'm glad someone gets it. I want to protect this dork.

This may be the best combination of dress + woman ever.