Any Jews here? How does seeing the stuff posted here make you feel?

Angry? Scared of another coming holocaust? (or a first one, according to Sup Forums) Do you shrug it all off? Do you believe the conspiracies of a ((())) controlled world? Or do you laugh it all off and think it's harmless banter?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=166322
archive.org/details/Verboten11BiblicalEssaysOnSubjectsThatTodaysClergyCarefullyAvoid
youtube.com/watch?v=E6lGzEidRj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don’t really care because there are good Jews (me and many in the trump family and administration) and bad jews (soros and libtards like the sheriff).

I can separate the memes from reality

>good Jews (me and many in the trump family and administration)

Wakanda shit is this?

that fucking parasite should stick to sucking penises

BOMBSHELL: Florida mass shooting was ALLOWED to happen

In a Feb. 23, 2018 story by the fake news propagandist known as Jake Tapper, CNN admits that four Broward County sheriff’s deputies stood by and watched the shooting take place, refusing to enter the building and stop the shooter.

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=166322

The real question to ask is why are so many JEWS at the center of the Parkland massacre?

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

What kind of retarded society elects a fucking goblin as county sheriff?

I think you are all lower-middle fat neckbears with no friends who never touched a girl or had money

They have an enormous prevalence towards mental disorders and illnesses.
Blacks do to.
I don't limit myself to natural philosophy. I, superstitious peasant that I am believe in unhealthy influences that you can bring upon yourself by the what your thinking and the way you think so I don't believe it's all genetic weakness.

Honestly it just helps build my case on how white people are anti-semetic.
You literally blame everything bad that has ever happened in the world on us.
It's quite pathetic really.

Grammatical error disclaimer. Literally up all night. Going to have to stay up all day too now. Mondays are turds.

I didn't know being white and being Jewish were mutually exclusive and I didn't know how fucked up Jews are until a few months ago, so now I have a sort of identity crisis going on. I'm only 3/8 Jew and I was raised Christian and white American, but still. Would I be shoah'd? Idk man.

Interesting idea, user.

Does it mean they are wrong.
You do good and let me guess, everyone tries to kill you because everyone else is bad.

this was one of the biggest revelations I had visiting Sup Forums. seeing the "as a white person, we have to admit our privilege and that we're racist" tweets and then seeing it juxtaposed to a "I'm not white, I'm Jewish" one by the same person

Well we were usually just used as scapegoats throughout history, e.g Hitler used us to gain power in nazi germany by creating propaganda that we were evil when really we weren't.

More Jews lurking on pol than proper people like me.
What you all up to,
*claim not to be sneaky
*be here being sneaky
Pick nose

There are no good Jews
B was never good

I don't believe there is some (((conspiracy))) like other nutters here but it doesn't change the fact that Jews are not very honest people.

Pol is mostly jidf posts trolling each other

i find it hilarious, larpers are adorable

Hi Avram

you're joking but I think you're more right than you know

why not just larp for jew genocide kike?

uW0tm8?!

Right back to Babylon.
There's a story close to the beginning of the Torah about how Jews created the first Pharaoh of all Egypt. Up until then there had been pharaohs but more like local warlords. One of you Jews has a vision of seven fat cows and seven starving cows and predicts that there will be a famine after seven good years so he goes to pharaoh and tells him that the Jews can make him ruler of all Egypt if he puts the Jews in charge as his viceroys over the people. Do pharaoh bites and the Jews get all the grain to be stored in silos.
When the famine starts the people hold out but eventually have to agree in order to get food to sign their lands over to pharaoh and be his surfs on the land.
Thus the Jews create the first all mighty God king Pharaoh and are his advisors, bankers and viceroys over a massive country of slaves.
It's your story and it is said (by Jews) to be the system you have used to insinuate yourselves into power ever since.

I just don't believe that all Jews are in on some sort of global conspiracy. They have historically been financiers due to Islam/Christianity banning usury - so it's no surprise that several hundred years later finance is controlled by Jews.

same, the jew thing is just babbies first conspiracy theory imo.

Nope, only makes us happy knowing that in a few decades you'll be extinct

>911
goddammit

Not all professional wrestling promotions were a part of a global conspiracy either. How could you coordinate an entire industry with a wink and a nod. Surely things would leak out... the governing bodies wouldn't turn a blind eye either.

Look at my flag.
Do you fill stupid for writing such a long paragraph you tea sipping poof?

Meh im from nearly extincted jewish tribe thanks to other jewish tribe and yes some of us are in real power. Are we controlling world? nope.. control is just an illusion.

Ummm, pretty much only makes me laugh. You really have to be an imbecile to believe so many things that are brought up on this board. It's funny how Sup Forums is very imaginative when it comes to their conspiracy theories, but so unoriginal when it comes to insulting, it's pretty much like kike and roastie. Although I found out that for you guys, roastie is a bigger insult than kike, as experienced it myself.

Makes us feel comfy that europe is arabized and happy that usa is blacked as it supose to be

the only holocaust that's gonna happen is the final solution to the goy question

We can smell the jew...
You.

I am close friends with Jews. Sadly the "good Jews" are an incredibly tiny minority, like 5-10% max. Most Jewish people are leftist, some of them far leftist.

were you up all night for work or what?

A society of goblins, that's who

The roastie thing is a meme. It's a genetic lottery, some vagainas are like that.
My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you cant see the labia
Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin
Same as the "uncut dicks smell Thing
I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.

>hoping noone realizes Australia is riddled with Jews

u wot mate

top tier

kek'd out loud at this. this deserves a screencap. is this pasta. jesus christ user

We will liberate Australia from you Aborigines and Kikes, you just wait.

I was right wing before pol but now I realize whites want to gas me regardless of my views so I am turning Marxist as a matter of survival at this point, feels bad

TMI

Only good jew is a dead one

Seriously though, you have to meet a jew irl to understand that they are as much of a clueless goy as any of us

Let's send northern Europe more boat loads of niggers, shlomo

They indeed look like rats. This is hilarious.

He actually is the closest I've seen a human, or a (((human))) look to the 56% mutt meme.

He's a politician through and through. At the townhall watch the question from the little brown bald goblin when she says Dana doesn't care about her own children as much as the goblin does, Dana comments about how many times the police were warned and did nothing... so then the Sheriff immediately goes into a tirade about how we need "gun reform" etc getting the goblin and the other children cheering wildly- classic politician behaviour.

How many pendejos did you shoot today, carlos?

Good. Now we won't feel a twinge of guilt when gassing you.

My great grandmother was a Jew so I’m like 1/6 “””yid”””. Some Jews are misguided in their delusions while others are psychotic as fuck.

>they are as much of a clueless goy as any of us
They're in it as well and they act like they don't know wassup

I realize most of the people who talk about the day of rope are people who would be roped.
I try my best to be a good person and improve myself and life.
I don't give a shit about banter jokes or even if you're serious.
I come here to shitpost with fellow shitposters.

Read this and learn about Woke Jesus.
archive.org/details/Verboten11BiblicalEssaysOnSubjectsThatTodaysClergyCarefullyAvoid
Jews mad.

>arabs takeover europe
>nogs takeover america
>arabs and nogs now have nuclear weapons
>arabs and nogs lead to shitshack nations

Do you think that if the most powerful european nations are under control of arabs and nogs that you're safe?

Remind me again what is the ethnic makeup of all those nations surrounding Israel again?

Do you think an ARAB and NOG United Kingdom would support Israel?

I don't think you have thought too much about this. LOL

You should consider staying off Sup Forums or drugs for a while before your brain turns to mosh

That good Yiddish feeling U get when you've just roasted another human being

the problem with you is that you were never right wing. you were a Zionist who always put Israel's interests first. that's the problem with Jews. their either communists or Zionists, never just good patriots.

The Normie Kike plays their part via nepotism, but isnt a Talmudic sataist purposely implementng the protocols.

Jewish tribal nepotism lays the foundation for the elite jews to dominate all sectors.

My helicopter is cozy... want to come fly?

Worry abour your own problems of which there are plenty, cuck

Ive always thought theres something off in the stereotypical jewish features

They literally look demonic, like a fairly regular persons image twisted in photoshop

Yeah but when I roast people it is just making fun of their ideas, fashion etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=E6lGzEidRj4

Isn't the thing with most good jews just to follow the image of God, since he choose them to be the 'ones' and now these jews are striving to be as good as they can and fulfill their potential = do good things and learn, don't be degenerate

I don't see how this is bad and I agree with self-improvement in general and if you ever meditated you'd know there are certain things you start to ''follow'' and get a sense of to be the least degenerate

I'm pretty much like a good jew in that regard, but my God is meditation and self reflection

Only if your a commie or we have some commies...for reasons...

Never Seen anyone in Israel call out a big Jew like Britbongs did with Soros.. And you live under the mercy of Amerimutts.. Your country is way more cucked.

Out standing response dear chap.
>breinlet detected

I remember the first time this was posted by a leaf, it's still funny though

Old but gold

That is exactly what a roastie would say.

>Only kidding. I love your big meaty vagina.

It makes me laugh and cringe at the same time. Many of the “Jews” identified as in power really aren’t Jewish and certainly aren’t as powerful as you would want to think. What does give me the biggest laugh is how pol tries to act like it’s some alt-right capitalist ethnographic, yet they worship the pansies SJW art student turned arrogant cuck as their leader. Hitlers message was the same as American niggers today. “We is oppressed by whitey”. No, you are oppressed by your poor life choices, your ugly face and your parents lack of desire to invest in your well being.

Tears of priviliged cucks

Nice argument.

Yes roastie

This kills Sup Forums.

Not as privileged as you when you got your baby cock sucked by the rabbi, you lucky bastard!

That is not what Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf retard. He said Jews were a parasite but blamed traitors in government and the German people themselves who were unable to resist this.

>breinlet still a breinlet

Good honest Jews should have nothing to fear here, the anti Israel shilling is done by Iran, Turkey, and retard mitts who don’t know any better. Hate the fake Jew, the real jew who respects the laws of Moses is an ally

Nothing better than a pit of butthurt kikes

He rejects jesus christ

Wrong. Although I have no real care what happens in the Levant. As we know from Poland, kikes will kike there is no difference

Your baby cock is rejected in favor of your black neighbor

> israel
literally israel. you can’t make this shit up.

What a shock a Jew is also a sexual degenerate

...Maybe an oven is better?... :)

Look at this guy over here! not EVEN 1 years old and getting blowjobs from dirty old men.

Serious question: Why do you dislike Jews?

>John 37-47
This kills the "Juice".

>scapegoats
Top kek, jews dindu nuffin.
Expulsions were for a reason you idiot, the jewish communities practiced moneylending and usury because it;s not a sin in judaism.
They swindled many a poor farmer out of their lands and children. The history of jewish communities thriving is a history of debt.
Then you have the coin clipping, the ritual sacrifice of christian children to El by the leaders that still goes on today and so on.

It would a hell of a coincidence for jews to be 'scapegoated' by every civilization in history wouldn't it, own your history you mug no one is buying it anymore.

LOOK AT THIS JEWISH GOBLINO! JUST LOOK AT IT! BWHAHAHAHAHA

You blown a man(black adopting father) at age 1

Degenerates like you belong on a cross

Typical Jewish trickery inverting the reality that the joos are responsible for 90% of the worlds modern and historical problems.

Good thing your neurosis causes you to document all your deed

Yea who is jooing who anymore.