One will protect you, the others will try to kill you

One will protect you, the others will try to kill you.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/938910
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AL 4 OF YOU, COME AT ME.

Nothing personnel, kids.

I want to take YYK but she would be shit at protecting me so Ange I guess.

Clararing.

It's common knowledge that all women are meant to be PROTECTED not to be doing the PROTECTING. I'll always choose to protect them all.

Claring of course.

Yayacool.

Kurarin and yayaker might have more superpowers but I can't imagine Ange ever losing in any situation, she'll outsmart them somehow and make them piss their pantsus.

One of these is a cyborg with cat ears, this is unfair.

Yayaka.
Not only is she the best girl and I'd love to have a chance to activate a route with her but I'd seriously put my life in her hands without a second thought.
She's a highly determined type that refuses to give up on a mission, a combat ace who always finds a way to keep up and a very goal oriented and focused.

I've seen all of those besides Pandora. Was it any good? I assume the two robot girls are dykes too.

It's the weakest out of those 4, not too bad but a bit bland.

Did you read the Excel Saga manga? It's as much a spiritual sequel to it as it is a prequel to Shirowverse. You're free to interpret it as the lovechild of Excel Saga and Ghost in the Shell. The anime is hampered by its shoestring budget.

>weaker than Akuma no Riddle
Wew. I'll still watch it since I love robutts.

It's the best of those 4 unless you have shit taste.

Has the manga gotten decent translations?

Nope since it got licensed with volume 8 just came out in English and it is 3 volumes behind Japan

7 volumes of the official translated release:
nyaa.si/view/938910

Digital release of volume 8 should be out soon.

Robutt best.

Can robutts pee?

Yes

What's with Nene having two cats now?

She's a slut.