Powerful

powerful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aS7XUGh2meI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niggers cant simply use resources, they are fucking useless.
Destroy niggers with all means.

do those little clumps of dirt represent niggers

that's just bullshit, eastern europe got nothing from africa

Where is the big pile of stuff on China?

>powerful
The world was always better in white hands

The negroids are useless subhumans that have only destroyed cultures and demoralised nations.

And the Chinese part.

Showing piles of shekels?

powerful
>saged

>Middle East starts sub-Saharan slave trade
>Never cop shit for it
How do they do it bros

Manuel killed most of our native men, fucked all our native cuties, took all our gold, precious stones and Pau Brasil and we're not bitching about it.

Africa would be fine if it wasn't for all the niggers in it

Africa is such a shithole not even the ocean wants to be there

Underrated

>taking the worst of the worst out of Africa in the form of slaves is the same as taking the resources that they clearly still have

Iz cuz dem white peeple iz rasis!

Id honestly trade warhammer 40k Orks for niggers any day. At least Orks act like raging barbarians because its fun rather than because theyre stupid

As long as Niggers don’t hide themselves in the ore to get into the west, it’s fine,

it's not a pile of stuff you know. And have you ever seen a nogg in china? I don't think so.

I want them nigger ore too. This is bullshit, I can only afford russian slaves and they work like shit.

I have and they chopped his dick off

Japan has half the resources of Africa and look what they achieved gtfo.

>completely disregarding the iberian peninsula
>implying the americas were build off africa
>implying eastern europe was built off africa
>implying germany was built off africa
>implying the nordes were built off africa

shit cartoon is shit

>t. Nigger living in India

You know the locals don’t like you right?

>cleverly omitting the british isles
>polyp.org.uk
>.uk
ahhhhhhhhh

Calling a country with a Bill C16 "free"

>meme flag
>doesn't understand the post
i'm sorry your education system has let you down mate

>Australia
>free
You koalaniggers can't even buy a copy of Gal-Gun

I don't get it. Is it symbolizing niggers or resources? If it symbolizes niggers than I agree we need to send them back. If it's resources, it's rightfully ours. I genuinely don't get it, I had a teacher say that white people were exploiting African land and not letting them do it themselves but, if they don't have the means to do it and we have the money, why not take it? Are we supposed to give them free shit and then also pay extra money for the resources we permitted them to have? Or am I missing something.

They don't have white skin.

The white man could not stop his greed. One morning he woke in a cold sweat and frantically scribbled on an ornate napkin. A machine had to be built. A digging creature. But one that could work at the speed of light. If the great powerful warlords would not give him their land, he'd take it. No more orphanages or hospitals. With his dark magic engineering the machine was quickly built, and in under an hour it excavated an entire continent. Maniacal laughter was the last of the white man that was ever heard before an entire continent buried the northern hemisphere. The thunder clap that followed rocked the Earth as the machine, having served it's purpose, crumbled privilegly into the foaming sea, which had already begun flooding the great horned crater. And so as prophesied Atlantis, or Atrika as it is actually translated, sunk into a watery grave and everyone cried.

>great powerful warlords
lol

powerfully stupid

What's really funny is that, compared to Africa, more silver and gold were taken out of Asia and relocated to Europe. Slavery was also common in Asia, the slaves just mostly stayed within that continent.

Yes US & EU are covered with niggers and ?

Reminder that we wasted our time trying to civilize niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=aS7XUGh2meI

Are those patatoes?

Pebbles represent cultural enrichment.

>Nobody posting this

why am I responsible for actions of multinational corporations own by few assholes

Water will flow in there

>Spain and portugal did nothing wrong!
What did they mean with this?

Why isn't Portugal carved out?

also, not enough shits and not enough enough holes. I count 3 shits and only one hole.

The fuck they gonna do about it???

I guess the artist thinks Africa is a worthless rock too.

Technically europe took way more gold from south america than africa but amerimutt niggers don't know jack shit about history other than some kang shit they saw in a video game or hollywood movie.

Why doesn't the Middle East have a money pile on it?

does the crater resemble the remains of african society after the nukes?

And we achieve higher ground..
What's the problem?

That's actually a good point. Chinese people are colonising Africa right now.

Kek

It's not problem, I've just fixed a picture.

sup JIDF slide thread
not even a 0.000001% of African landmass was transported out of it, so shut the fuck up, kike