Series that you miss

Series that you miss

I miss the Medaka Box threads. That was one wild ride.

Every thread.

Bleach during Soul Society.

Beelzebub gag arcs were great, though most of the serious arcs fell flat. I miss March Lion, but the new volume should be coming out in the next couple months and the bully arc is about to be animated, so I'll survive.

The absolute best. It took a while for it to catch on with Sup Forums, but once a lot of people started reading the threads were practically ever present and full of theorizing.

I hasn't been that long, but I miss my comfy Toriko threads

Reborn and Bleach. Two series that fucked up once and never recovered.

Classroom crisis

Kumagawa needed a full spin-off.

I miss Toriko so much.

Fucking how, I started reading it recently after always seeing the psycho with the screws posted but holy shit this is one of the most disgusting magnas i've ever read. The pure Medaka wanking going on it and how she treats Zenichi made me drop after her Successor arc and she punched Zenichi.

You missed the part when she loses to Zenkichi and is humanized then.

I don't give a fuck if she kisses her asshole clean the way she treated him was beyond repair for all he fucking does for her.

never made it past like chapter 40
was it actually decent

>decent
The Ice Hell arc was one of the best in shonen history, after that it just goes down hill.

>Ice hell
Why the fuck does thia arc always get brought up it's not even that good. Cooking Festival was way better.

I don't remember why I dropped it
I usually enjoy shounen power level shenanigans

Yeah, once you get into the mammoth arc and beyond the fights get really good. Ice Hell had me hooked every week about 8 years back.

Psyren. I feel like I'm the only one who actually enjoyed it.

>You will never wait for a new chapter of Medeka Box with Sup Forums again

>not even that good
I'm not a critic all I can say is that it keept me more on the edge than any other arc.
>"Manga just needs to be interesting. If it's interesting, it will get serialized"

>all the excitement when it looked like Nisio really was going to end it before the anime
Poor Anshi'in wasn't allowed to do the ultimate 4th wall break.

Eyeshield 21. Even though I like Dr. Stone, so far it's not nearly as enjoyable as Eyeshield.

Season 2 ended with Ajimu saying there would be a third season. I don't care about Gainax dying, where is my third season?

Great series, though not without its flaws.

>REEE I REFUSE TO ACTUALLY READ THE STORY THEREFORE IT'S SHIT

Cool stuff

Ajimu lied

Furuichi was always the best character.
I know the Straight man characters are so cliché but goddamn, in a setting where everybody around is an idiot, the straight man really gets to shine.
Tissues arc was the best arc

Also this, but it actually ended alright and wrapped up neatly.

Bokuben of all things has been filling the void this left years ago, for me.

You are in good company user. The twin segments were pandering but I would be lying if I didn't love every moment of it.

It's shit, it went on way too long, but I still miss it.

stone any good?
looks intriguing

This shit made everyone so mad.

>but I still miss it.
I bet you kick tomboys like you do puppies.

isn't that the entire reason to read seo tho

The first arc is decent even though the pacing is too fast. The second arc is good so far.

Well, that and the fanservice.

They seriously need a S2. I want to watch our group of working girls strive ever higher towards their dreams

This, man i really mis eyeshield

what fagos

Regal Mammoth was pretty good, and Ice Hell was great. After that it just got too silly and powercreep was insane.

Even though it just ended. I still would like a little more.

Beelzebub should of went full parralel world story taking the entire class with him.

You fool, you can't connect weapon X after launcher!

Ice Hell was the only one that's considered great, after that it was just decent quality slowly degraded over time. The last arc was rushed but it tried to redeem itself. The second last chapter was the best by far.

I hope Raiku can strike gold again. Animal Land was good, but Gash was just a fucking masterpiece of battle shonen. He kind of fucked up and didn't know what he was doing with Vectorball, so I hope he can bounce back

Yes, so underrated, the comedy was amazing and the series parts as well.

Same here, he's been a pretty controversial author and I hear that's why some don't want to publish his works anymore. Vector ball is okay, I was dying when he shit himself to avoid possession however.

I thinj he is a very underrated author, didn't know he's quite controversial tho

I love both Gash Bell and Animal Land, they're both great series but Raiju always seems to fuck up in the last part of the manga

Tommy was the best villain in Toriko. Ironically, everyone else was too serious and silly compared to him.

Criminale! Its such a disappointment that the author had to cut it short.

SnW

Akutsu and his wife...

>the hype when Abnormals OP was first seen and we saw aijimu Kumagawa and hanten
>Every single time kumagawa appeared
>whenever the girl with blindfold japan loved appeared everyone freaked out
>FRESH
>all the theoricing and discussion
>"how does kumagawas screws work?"
we really lost something special there

I personally think that Suzuka was even more rageworthy.

>CxC's face when