The New German government

Say something nice about it

4 men
7 women

The mysigonist board here will have a problem with this

Its not settled yet, SPD members will vote soon about forming a coaliation with CDU/CSU or not. New votes are still a possibility

At least there’s no jews

It is not the new German government, dude. The SPD hasn’t officially announced.

Stop posting BS.

I got bad news for you
There's at least 2

>Merkel
>spahn

An invasion is coming, Europe is holding it's breath.

Hitler's spirit will have his revenge.

These are only from Merkels party.

SPD members can still decide if they let this happen. New elections are possible.

>alleingängerin Merkel
>caring about a democratic vote from the SPD basis
user I..

It's surprisingly white.

Merkel will never allow new elections
She will avoid new elections like the devil avoids church water

its at least whiter than I expected

So how come there are more women than men? Isn't this proof that women are in fact better than men now?

Its a shit country anyway who gives a fuck. Germany died in 1945.
Rest in peace.

>memeflaggot

It will pave the way for the Afd to take power.

you said it is the new German government, it is not. Man up and apologize.

I'd rather have the cabinet of Mozambique as the new German government than those in the OP picture

>new

There is only 1 non-white person in the Bundestag out of 720 or so.

It's called baiting to get replies.
But ok sorry my friend

>1 man, 3 manlets, 3 dykes, 2 grandmothers, 1 woman, and Bruce Jenner

...or she is confident enough it's rigged in her favor.

There's at least 3
Thst nigger from SPD
The based half nig from AFD
And Özdemir

We get to test Pols accelarationism theory.

That's the joke

Portugal is a shit hole and dead since the 16th century

Technically it's half of the new government

They're all wearing extremely flammable garments that are difficult to remove.

So those women can't become a Potential rival to Merkel
She killa every opposition and critic that way

Literally communist tactic

Under US rules, Oezdemir is white. Not sure who you mean in the AfD, Demagbo? He is not in the Bundestag.

technically it is 0 percent of the new gov, as the new gov needs to be sworn in first. Currently we have a caretaker gov.

Sorry, but I have to let off steam

Everyone seems to bash European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you know she is one of the best, if not the best policy maker in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and Europe. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home

And what about the terrorists? First, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"

>Cucks and Cunts: Electric boogaloo part deux

Özdemir is a sandnigger
SPD had one
AFD has a nigger too, Google it, I can't remember the name

Why 0? They're part of the new government. The other half or at least 1/4 will be SPD ministers

it looks like the loser club

Are you saying if that Trump was the Republican nominee for the presidency before the GOP convention?

at least no blacks.

Your example is bad because the CDU has already decided these ministers will be part of the government
What the SPD does won't influence the decision on who the candidates for the CDU will be

More like the criminal club

Blacks would be better

Despite other issues to which I have extreme disagreement I like the way they run their economy. Austrian rather than Keynesian economics. They posted a $44.9 billion surplus with decent economic growth in 2017. Merkel used to be one of my favorite leaders actually. Their ticking time bomb is demographics rather than debt and that's probably the more dangerous one where Islam is concerned unless they figure out a way to reform it. They already had a demographics problem before but a less dangerous one and the one they have now isn't just dangerous to wealth and economic growth.

The new GROKO will make a 40 billion deficit until 2021

>Your example is bad because the CDU has already decided these ministers will be part of the government

And if the SPD decides against a Groko, they won’t be in a new gov. What’s your point? They currently aren’t part of the new gov, they might be in the future, but right now they are just internally nominated.

My point is that that's how the CDU part of the government (be it GROKO or Minderheitsregierung) will look like even if SPD votes against GROKO

>But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders

shoot on site

Duterte pls

What is this low energy tier zogbot pasta?
Are my taxes really going in this kind of shilling ??
fuck off EuropeanParliamentnigger, and don't forget to KYS

No niggers, only two transgenders and two lesbians.
Could be worse I suppose.

you can tell how the germboys are not actually as cucked as all these turd worlders constantly make them out to be, because (((they))) still more or less try to hide shitskins in the government

Merkell need urgently to die.

S

Why are they all white?

There won’t be a Minderheitsregierung in case the SPD members were to say no, but new elections. So again, you are wrong. The people in the picture are neither all nor part of the new German gov.

If i was SPD i would not vote for this shit.

It be like shooting your own dick off your never be able get it back again

This is what happens when females are allowed to vote.

where's the diversity?

She is stasi commie, what you expected?

I hope they all die before the next vote.

senpai, Slovakia here

My grandmother gets 350 Euro pension after working her ass off for the entirety of her working life.
Were my bailiff hunted uncle not lived with her, we would have to literally give her money monthly so she would be able to afford rent and food.

Now tell me with a straight face we're to spend 1300 euro a month on a migrant.

AT LEAST house them out of the continent, where it's cheaper

women are jews.

parasites, always whining and crying, scheming between themselves to overthrown the males(goyim) whenever they can

>AT LEAST house them out of the continent, where it's cheaper
That's what our government does to silence the EU whining about muh humanitarianism.
That being said, I'm pretty sure you are responding to a troll.
Though on the second thought, somebody must have voted for those cunts. Fuck.

Hahaha
Like pottery

hello slovakia, you cant compare money on a private and a government level, it is a fundamental logical flaw that gets used by populists around the globe.

Von Der Leyen will ensure that Germany won't be able to put down a riot at a football match, never mind threaten Europe ever again.

Her suicidal policies haven't lead to the total disintegration of the EU yet

>the New German government
I could use 11 punches in the face, but I'll settle for 3.

I am also for taking the refugees in: leaving humans to die while being able to help is subhuman. The problems comes with integrating them. They shouldn't be integrated. Hell, they shouldn't even be allowed to roam free or seek jobs. They should be contained in camps in the countryside where they are fed and clothed well and provided some entertainment so that they don't chimp out too much. They are not here to immigrate, they are here to survive the war and as soon as the war is over, all of them should be returned to their home countries. Of course, keeping so many caged animals is expensive so it would provide incentive for Europe to intervene in its former colonies and recolonize rather than pussy out in its corner of the world. Europeans were made to be great, to rule and there is nothing worse than leaving nations which are incapable of governing themselves alone

hi

always amusing to read these kinda rants from a bulgarian, since you basically are what the west is arguing about not taking in, when we talk about uneducated trash from shithole countries

Atleast Bulgarians are redpilled about communism

>AfD third strongest party
>It might be rigged!
Come on. Even if the AfD would get less votes after new elections it would probably because people who voted AfD as sort of protest "take it back".

Having a surplus is a bad thing. It means they either underspent on public services or didn't reinvest the money back into the economy properly. Either way this is an error and bad for the economy.

You'd better not put us on the same level with them since we're the ones who do the actual work 14 hours per day while niggers chimp out about gibs and muzzies chimp out about shariah. I don't support leaving the homeland but most of those who left to work in the west did so due to the bad shape of the economy here, which was in the first place caused by western monopolies destroying anything local. Due to the way the Western European economy works now, it needs a stream of desperate, low paid workers to fill low level jobs and Eastern Europe is its manpower pool, and it's good at keeping Bulgaria full of desperate, unemployed people. If you change your economy it would help us both.

See
People don't complain about giving slav countries shitload of EU money.
They complain that slavs break into homes in rich EU countries

hiding behind a EU flag

It gives me great comfort to know that none of the people in that picture will be alive in 2 years.

> you can't send them back or just let them die on their own

That's where you're wrong kiddo

assemblywomen - der untergang

this tbqh

I wish I had your optimism about the future.

The men seem to be well dressed

they all have oedipuss complex

Matriarchy has never looked this manly before

Fake News

There hasnt been a working government since Septembers Election and Hitler Party would currently be in second place if it comes to a reelection

No "Linke". It´s a small step in the right direction.

Harrk ptuh

i was just baiting, i fully agree with everything you said, though i personally think these very true economic reasons are easily appliable to middle eastern refugees.
Main difference beeing that eastern europeans are actually allowed to work.
Its not hard to imagine that you become a fuckup if you wait for a job permit/permanent visa for years, essentially not doing anything and not being allowed to do anything.
turks,italiens and greek used to be our low paid workforce, then it was eastern european now itll be middle eastern refugees, germany in particular needs people doing the shit jobs, our economy is completely reliant on this.
the reason pol is mostly retarded, is because almost nobody is sensible enough to identify the problems as what they are, social injustice, and instead get riled up about foreigners without understanding even the slightest of economics.

funfact: 45 germans own more than the poorer 50% of the country, and theyll rub their hands as long as the poor are idiotic enough to blame other poor people for their shitty situation

Hey I was told to say something nice