Why is German history nothing but warcrimes?

Why is German history nothing but warcrimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are more wholesome, inspiring and friendly history from us.
But if your country has boarders with 9 other countries and sometimes within yourself you would understand that one think lead to another

germans are subhumans

This user got very low IQ

Well read and educated gentleman with a good grasp of history

Why is your sexual history nothing but cocks?

Hello Peter

>inspiring

pic rel is the most inspiring part of German history

Threadly reminder that Germany belongs to us

Come home Bernd

Lack of sea air. Living land-inwards makes people disconnected and feverish, look at the Chinese, who share a lot of traits with the Germans – unprincipled go-getters.

War crimes? I never saw one, I never commited one, so I don't identify not be the deeds of others. We are a nation of thinkers, engineers and poets.

>(((warcrimes)))

I assume you think of Bavaria when you say that. Do you reality want northern german filth in your country?

You are just jealous, little stupid, subhuman, dickless one, ...

Being invaded by France and getting German territory annexed piecemeal really angered them so they got revenge when they unified

It's the inferiority complex

Why is Sweden nothing but cucked beta males?

Why is the swedish government a bunch of traitor cunts?

Muh holocaust, muh Israel, gibs reparations goy.

Very underrated

war crimes begin' first, if we commin' to Malmoe Sven.

The eternal Saupreiß and us are brothers, whether we like it or not

I may call them subhuman but when shit hits the fan I'd still rather have them at my side over anyone else, no offense to other eurobros like our waifu hungary

(((Barbra Lerner Spectre))) is the official ruler of Sweden.

This. Kim knows.

Watch this video. I'd say it encapsulates the reasoning behind the mindset of a German.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

(((polak)))
>you'll have to go back

Because they're stupid barbarians with mixed genes who ruined Roman Empire and destroyed civilization and culture.

I think it was explained by southern gemanon some time ago, tl;dr - northern germans are autistic perfectionists, that know no bounds, so when they follow an ideology, they do it to the apsolute extreme, with hitler full nazi, with merkel full repe baby. Also, huge god complex, even though they have achieved nothing, they think they are the god's gift to this planet.

> Inb4 get to plumbing subhuman
case in point
Redpill hard to swallow aint it? And not an argument

I wonder (who) could be behind this anti german propaganda

TFW?
I love Kim-s nao

hahaha thats quite accurate

>even though they have achieved nothing

This is true, northern germans never did anything outside of the hanseatic league. It was the prussians (who where germanised slavs) who unified them in the end and made them relevant for a few decades before imploding.

germans are like the jews of white people

Yes man because the EU is a fucking charity and they give us money for nothing. You retarded imbecile my country cannot be kicked out of the EU, because the moment we get kicked germany is going bankrupt.
even their own politicians know that.
the EU loans/subsidies currently make up 1,5% of our GDP. The moment we get kicked out of the bloc we tax the 900 billion un-taxable shops germans built here, and suddenly we're overflowing with money.

show your true flag expat

This.

Is this the power of get your brain plumbed out?

DISTRACTION THREAD

SAGE

Cause in modern thought everything done in a war is considered a crime and the strongest member of the group steps up to take all the blame.

WW3 when?
I want a fraulein!

good timing

Germans are the pole that keeps the shitty tent up in Europe. Without Germans, Europe is nothing more than a shithole in the making.

Look at Poland and the money they get out of this EU bastard child. France has not balanced a budget since 1977. Greece is broke as well as the PIIGS nations. They have loud mouths only because Germany lives under the French, British and American boot. They fear Germany more than anything else. Why do you think they keep nukes on German soil. They say its for the Russians --- my ass. Its there to keep the Germans down.

Germans are in a bad neighbourhood. I feel sorry for them as its like being born in Detroit and you cannot move. I know one day they will stand!

Germans are good people. Fuck off OP

they arent
they are childish and aggressive

true

Erika!

You should be the last one talking. Prophecy says you lot are not going to exist after the Germans stand up.

most of this is correct but some is just completely pulled from thin air, especially the Crusader and WWI sections. The decline of Constantinople is much more to be laid at the door of Italians (Venetians to be more precise) than anyone else).

agree.

doubt that america will allow a german chimp out

Hello rare flag, how is life in Azerbaijan? Are Armenia and Georgia good neighbors?

this is a proxy
he wont get a cent from me

The winners write the history books.

best video

Because their history is written by people who hate Germany and Germany's occupation political parties endorse this history as a cost of being permitted to exist.

Or in other words; Blucher fought on the wrong side at the Battle of Waterloo.