Shingeki no Kyojin

>series once was an epic tale of a struggling mankind against a powerful enemy
>Now it's about some depressed losers rambling about "muh Eldia"
How low this series has fallen.

This was not what's bad about it, it's Isayama's inability to not completely fuck up his main bullshiting trio.

Grisha and Armin ruined the entire series.

it's almost like it was never good

>Armin ruined the series.
ftfy

>Armin
Please elaborate user

There was nothing wrong with Eren.
I agree that Armin should've died instead of Erwin though.
And now there's the possibility that Eren abandoned Paradis and saving Armin was for nothing.

>CT

Mikasa is for ___.

This and that Isayama himself is really bad with Mikasa and her autism for some reason.

>series was once a politcal mystery told from the perspective of a military body
>the mystery was solved
>its now progressing beyond the mystery
seems fine to me, loser

>There was everything wrong with Eren.
Expecially AAAAAAAHH muh Armong.

>series once was an epic tale of a struggling mankind against a powerful enemy

Technically it still is, humanity is its own worst enemy.

Betraying Eren and letting him flee the island!

You're completely right, user. What even are the complaints with the series that people have?

Seeing Annie was the best thing to happen all week.

Raising Eren Jr.

sex

I liked the new arc until we saw that Eren betrayed Paradis.
We don't know why and Isayama will cuck us the answer for another dozen chapters, until he decides to make a flashback of what happened in Paradis

How many times do I have to tell you, Eren won't have children.

How do you control the size on a titan?

>Eren betrayed Paradis.
Unconfirmed.

>I liked the new arc until we saw that Eren betrayed Paradis.
Why is that even an issue with you? I love that he's finding his own way.

Differing Serums? Different amounts administered? Perhaps which vertebrae you inject it between matters?

Give him a serum of a Titan that was the size you want. It's like crossing breeds of dogs.

>I love that he's finding his own way.
Indeed

Though Erenfags loved that he is a traitor.

>until we saw that Eren betrayed Paradis
What are you on? Eren didn't betrayed Paradis, he's obviously there to kill his half-brother

I want to marry Eren and raise a family of four with him.

He had plenty of chances to kill his brother before if, for whatever reason, he wanted to.

not that user, but like said, we have no confirmation.

Hopefully you're right. I want to believe that he's on a quest for the benefit of Paradis.

>speedreaders
he says he will adjust the dosage to make him into a 3m class, its the amount

>speedreaders
No. I just don't recall that detail.

HA soon

He just arrived, didn't had any chance to get close to him. But soon.

For all we know he knocked up Hitch years ago or something after a meaningful relationship and wedding ceremony.

don't compare Grisha to Armin

EH confirmed?

What? With dogs you could end up with anything in between.

when will Isayama start taking a more romance approach to these chapters?

I think that would be agreeable. Wouldn't Hitch be past the age that she would experiment though?

Yeah, I don't think Isayama would make Eren a traitor to Paradis, let alone to Armin and Mikasa

More like a one night fling with Rico.

>He just arrived
He was in the middle east, you know. Would've had an even easier time there than he would now.

The middle east is like, two days before.

This is the main thing that doesn't add up.
Mikasa with her Ackerman autism would simply follow Eren and there's nothing he could do about it. Unless he's actually on a mission and didn't betray anyone.

Well, he's clearly at least intellectually aware that females are for having feelings about as of this instant. That probably occurred during a time he was around some nice Paradisian girl, if it wasn't a sudden insight he had this chapter.

I can't find it. Can you tell me what page?

You mean there's nothing she could do about it.

It's pretty obvious he infiltrated into within the who who lost their mind there, so no one would call out on a stranger. He just arrived.

Is misdirected hate the most prevalent trait among Attack Titans?

There was still plenty of time to take Zeke on if that's what he was going for.

At least Mikasa realized Eren does not want to be in Paladis and let him go.

She stayed behind to hold off the SL while he escaped.

Kruger wasn't wrong.

He was. The Tyburs would never let Marley wipe them out.

No, he was watched and had all the shifters always close to him. Impossible to get close when all of them would recginze him at sight, even piggy. That's why he's eating by the sides with the simple kid.

So what? The Tyburs are Tyburs. There are countless other Eldians that the Tyburs couldn't give less of a shit about, Liberio and all other Eldians were still largely at risk if Marley obtained the coordinate and was able to use it.

They seem to get over it. End-State Kruger and End-State Grisha were fucking zen. Amputee-Eren looks like the same, that is if he isn't just pulling one over on a Grice.

Anyone have that copypasta?

>Isayama's peak performance in art after 8 years

Can you post some more Hitch and Annie pictures if you have them? Annie and any of her friends are acceptable,

He was. And god, not even about the Tybur he knew about.

Did Reiner love Eren?

Why did he go for a Kenny cameo out of nowhere? I love the guy but it seems out of place and is gonna be a pain in the ass for the anime to reprise Kenny's voice actor for that one short scene.

Apparently. But don't worry, ragetard knows Humanity is it after he has been told it twice.

JEALOUS ANNIE

It's going to be added into the Lost Girls OVA.

He, like anyone else, must have just considered the Tyburs to be an independent group of Eldians that were fortunate enough to live somewhat freely. If you're gonna call Kruger wrong, call Zeke and the rest of the warriors wrong as well, because they came to the same conclusion.

>End-State Grisha
>zen

What?

If the Marleyians don't need the Eldians at all, they're going to get rid of them.

And the rest of the world utterly hates them, and blames them for Marley's wars.

It's a really shitty position they're in.

Tbh what's the point of all these Annie screen time if she's gonna die? Feels like fanservice

Odds are Zeke already figured out the Tyburs are in control.

No, that's delusional.

>take back a desperately needed power and free the island from tyranny
Is there a greater hero than Grisha?

To reacquaint the less sensible people with her.

so are the tybers extremely inbred or what?

If that's the case, then I wonder what difference it makes. Considering the Tyburs, or at least Billy, plan on announcing it anyway.

Yes.

Yes, Gross. A hero who gave his life to defeat the Eldian devils.

Please don't remind me, I wanted to have a good day

Yo why this nigga look like eren???

I mean sure..? But what's the point again if she's gonna get Ymir'd?

Warriors weren't spying on shit to bring back Eldian, Kruger was. And he sucked at it, creating a extremely pointless organization and all.

She isn't going to die.

>Implying women have any importance for them
They probably just get a hot eldian to breed and only the men of the family know about the business.
That handsome mofo Billy doesn't look inbred.

>Grisha got completely and uterly TOLD
Former Grishafag here, what are the top ten methods of suicide?

Report these posts.

Read the sticky, faggots.

She is, better to accept the fact now before it's too late and will hurt much worse.

Also report these

So in snk if the eldians are the "jews", then which group is (((them)))

What's SL?

((((Eldians))))

fuck off Sup Forums

Fuck you I loved that kenny scene. I wish we could have a short story about him like levi or that ymir lookalike got

The Media.