How come they want to let the first generation that's been brainwashed by progressivism since birth vote?

How come they want to let the first generation that's been brainwashed by progressivism since birth vote?

It really makes me think why they'd want to lower the voting age now.

It couldn't be because they've been brainwashing these kids into believing stupid shit?

If anything voting is going to be restricted, not expanded. They can't even control illegal immigrants' votes, and they want to add kids too.

That is one ugly pair of eye brows. Is that a muppet?

Enforce voter ID laws in EVERY state first.

>Enforce voter ID laws in EVERY state first.

This is something I just don't understand with americans, why isn't this a thing?

I think because they’re tired of adults failing to pass laws preventing them from being shot in school

who in the world could think something like that could be reasonable?

Social Media was the mistake who doomed the civilization, just look at the state of america

Teenagers are too fucking stupid to be allowed to vote. I’m not even sure women should be allowed to vote, everything seems to have gone downhill ever since.

Libs claim its racist because nigs are too poor to afford id or something

They seem it's racist against minorities who don't have enough money to go get a valid ID. Even though you need one to buy a car, alcohol, take out a loan etc... I don't know anyone 18 or older that does not carry some form of ID on them. The left don't want this because it would destroy themsevels due to no more illegal's voting

I don't get it either. No matter who wins, it's always the same; the same ageneda is being pushed.

Because liberals claim that minorities are too stupid and poor to get an I.D. Then they ignore the fact that Mexico has voter ID laws.

HMM, IT'S ALMOST LIKE THE UNITED STATES HAS BEEN USURPED IN A COLD COUP FURNISHED BY KLEPTOMANIACAL OLIGARCHS THAT WANT TO KILL ALL OF US.

HMM, AND TEENAGERS SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO VOTE? CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY, GOYIM? ARE YOU AFRAID WE WILL TAKE YOUR GUNS, GOYIM? DON'T WORRY, WE'RE ALREADY TAKING YOUR LIFE!

>ATTENTION 2003 KIDS!!! This is the last year of being a kid ! Because NEXT YEAR! We gon be T33N4G3RS!! PARTYING DRINKING MAKING OUT AND SEX PERIODS HEARTBREAKS MIDDLE SCHOOL SOPHOMORES (7TH GRADE)

I thought it was the blacked roastie we see all the time on Sup Forums

Can be trusted to vote, can't be trusted with gun to not kill children.

The age of vote is 18 because it's the age you are old enough to work and be called under the flag.

If you are old enough to be the source of wealth of the nation as well as being its guardian, you are old enough to give your opinion on how things should run.

It is a thing all over America. The only exceptions are really large cities like New York, la, Chicago.

If you vote in a mid sized or small town in America you have to show ID.

Isnt Generation Z meant to be redpilled and shit ? Reducing the voting age would help the right wing

whats was going on in that bitches head when she bought those glasses?
>i am allready ugly af
>let me buy myself glasses that will make me even fugglier

It is a thing, almost every state requires some form of state-issued identification in order to both register and vote - driver's licenses, passports, etc - it's only in a handful of very liberal states and cities where voter ID is expressly prohibited

Let teenagers own guns.

Gen Z is only 14% conservative. Compared to other generations that's a huge leap right, but still not enough. Millennial commies, afghan rapefugees and baby boomers will still make up majority of leftist votes

i wonder if they like hardcore rap music?

Nah, they just want you to argue why teenagers shouldn't vote, expect you to fail so you value opinions of teenagers more.

If anything voting age should be like 25 and you have to take a basic iq test first

implying this generation isn't the most redpilled

Your pic is master race

because it would negatively affect the Democrat's voter base (illegal aliens)

>lowers voting age to 13 to increase amount of brainwashed libs voting
>ignores data showing Generation ZYKLON will be right wing
>cries that voting age should be raised back as they’re entering the showers

GOODBYE ALT-KIKE

Teens can already vote

Can be trusted to man an Abrams Tank, cannot be trusted to own a rifle or shotgun.

>mainstream media mania two weeks ago over teenagers eating Tide Pods
>LET THEM VOTE!!!

They need to lower the draft age if they want these kids to vote.

the democrats plan for the last century has been to find as many retards as possible and promise them free stuff in exchange for votes; niggers, women, illegal aliens. it's only logical they'd go for kids next.

California really abuses it thought, I mean, I'm not saying Cali would go red if they enforce it, but it would make some difference

Kids shouldn't be voting, it's just typical democrats mining for voters. They indoctrinate kids in schools from kindergarten then will have then voting for one party their whole lives.

No thanks. That's pure communism.

Voting should be restricted to tax paying citizens.

RACIST
let the beautiful little dreamers vote, I mean, they’re the truest Americans as they fled poverty to build up the melting pot that is America. God bless our immigrants! Spics are republicans at heart! Diversity is (((our))) strength!

They preferred Trump to Clinton by 10%. If they were suddenly all allowed to vote the dems would face a November bloodbath.

They were, but they've all been brainwashed, and suddenly school shootings are all gun owners fault. This generation looks to be so bad they might have to be taken out in full

Its law in the free states ironically enough.

>7,72 fully auto AR15 vs .22 "AR15"

Oh believe me, I know, and it's fucking ridiculous. I'm just saying *most* US states have the fucking common sense to enforce it

I hate how not only do these kids think they know better than us, anyone who's left wing also thinks they know better than us because they're all mentally children

Who the fuck doesn't have an ID?

They can just bring a birth certificate, ffs

raise the voting age to 25 I say. No one under 25 knows what the fuck they want in life.

Just look at her smug condescending look, these kids will enforce full Communism onto us they don't know what the fuck they're doing

the delusion of choice calms the sheeple

Also makes them fight to each other ignoring the real enemy

Soon every single law will be based on muh feels. Logic and reason will one day be a thing of the past

Because apparently blacks are too poor to get IDs which makes ZERO sense.

>because it would negatively affect the Democrat's voter base (illegal aliens)

this is pretty much same reason why the feminists in Sweden is pushing for as much rights as possible for illegal immigrants in Sweden, but none of the actual fucking RESPONSIBILITIES.

Shiiiet I’m 25 and I still have no fucking clue

>Minorities have the time to register to vote
>But not get an ID

>7.72

you wut m7+1?

Wasn't it Podesta that wrote in the leaked emails that they've worked hard over the years to create a compliant citizenry?

How does it even work? I may be a bit stupid but how does the voting process work without ID’s? Wtf does that mean? You go there to vote and cast your vote, what do you give them? Your name? What stops you from voting again 30min later? Do they have lists with everyone’s names but don’t ask for ID? But then how do illegals without their name on the list vote?

You don't need any I.D. in the UK either, they just check your name off a list. A list compiled when you fill in a form and provide them with the names of people who live at your address, it's insanity

Madness.
>“Form 1: Members of household”
>Apu
>Nahasa
>Peema
>Petilon

Pajeet gets to vote 4 times. Even easier for sandniggers, just write Mohammed, Muhammad, Maome, Mahomet

The real issue is they know nogs and such are far less likely to carry ID on them even if they do have they money to afford it out of general laziness and irresponsibility. So Jaykown's ID is either buried somewhere under the hoard of jenkem bottles he's got lying around in his projects housing or he just never bothered to renew get an ID in the first place and on the off-chance he bothers to go to the polls on election day to vote straight D and gets turned away, he goes "Man, nigga fuck it I ain't got time fo dis shit anyway"

So in a sense, they're right about voter ID laws being an obstruction to "legitimate" votes, but really should we care?

Teenagers can already vote: when they turn 18

WRONG
WRONG
WRONG
WRONG
WRONG
genZ is R E A L

by the time 2020 hits the mexicans will be gone and dems need to make up 11 million votes.
teens

Teenagers CAN ALREADY vote.
The age for voting was bumped down from 21 to 18 in the early 1970s.

I remember falling for the speeches and voting some pathetic shitty lefty-environmentalist party when I was 18. Takes a few years to get used to reading between the lines and gauging politicians for what they really might intend.