"Christianity is jewish"

You can't refute this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YySNDHp2mZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=hxpOnICNsMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>meme flag

It is and isn't at the same time.
Its like saying that all dogs are wolfs.
also
>memeflag

YOU'RE NOT GETTING IN GOYIM!

> For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of God’s churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone in their effort to keep us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. In this way they always heap up their sins to the limit. The wrath of God has come upon them at last

(((They))) rewrote the bible.

Check out the scofield bible deception

Christ was born a Jew but, was against Judaism. The Pharisees (leading Jews at the time) killed him so their faulty religion/rule wouldn't be exposed so they could keep in power.

Name a single other religion that refers to Jews as the "Synagogue of Satan".

Sage the thread please

Again! This came from the (((Fake))) scofield bible

Yes

Kill yourself, Jew scum

judaism>christianity
fact

Hebrew are satanists. Does it mean we are too-o ?

Christianity developed over a period of 2 millennia in Europe, where it mutated into something almost unrecognisable from its origin, absorbing all the elements of traditional European culture. Christianity is not any more Jewish than Christmas (i.e. a rite primarily of pagan origin and influence).

Christianity is based on the some of the same holy texts, yes, but it has evolved in a completely different way

Fucking jew

The MHFM is batshit crazy and just comes off as another Christian/conspiritard hybrid.

No, not even that can get you in!

>where it mutated into something almost unrecognisable from its origin
No.
>absorbing all the elements of traditional European culture
No.

While there was undeniable synthesis much has clearly been overwritten, they weren't compatible to such a degree.

The NT is full of stories of Jews persecuting Christians. That's a keystone of the religion, user. Get real.

>evidence this early in the thread

Which translation should I download?

Kind a pre-2000s print of the KJV. That's the best place to start. Mine is from '78.

Bit scofield translation has existed since around ww2

I've got a digital wycliffe epub.
Just wondering if there's anything else I should download that is a bit more readable

The bad things about the Schofield Bible are the footnotes and omission of verses. You won't see this in a pre-2000's KJV. You can also find websites that include the lexicon and verses from all of the translations.

Yup so is Islam, turn to your real gods.

>You can't refute this

Not trying to, brohams. I don't adhere to any religion (although I am a theist).

>ommission of verses
yea , there are "footnotes" in mine that say something like "Nu text Omits 'x' "

>footnotes
I've got the ones that link to other places in the bible.
mine is nkjv, I checked a friends nkjv Bible as well, specifically rev 2:9/3:9 to see if his had any footnotes/references and it had one to Isiah about implying the "chosen ones"
The same verses in my Bible didn't have any references.

The NKJV omits verse 37 from the red text where Christ answers on how to be saved. I stopped using my NKJV after I saw that, because it did the "some texts omit v37" thing.

What verse 37?
A bit more detail would have been nice

OP is a faggot
You cannot refute this either

I can't remember which chapter of the book of the book of Matthew it is, and the structure is different in the NKJV I had. It's the three verses where he mentions accepting the name and being baptized. It implies that you don't have to be baptized.

True.
Kikes aren't Jewish. Talmudism is from Babylon and has nothing to do with the religion of the Israelites or the books of Moses.

Read a book, Schlomo.

I aint going to turn to larpanism just for the sake of virtue signalling.

Some were added, some were omitted... it depends.

>jews refused to acknowledge Christ as their true king and they killed him
Try and refute this

Christianity has nothing to do with the Talmud

youtube.com/watch?v=YySNDHp2mZ0

youtube.com/watch?v=hxpOnICNsMc

Latvia has one of the deepest and best preserved pagan religions in Europe, learn your history and respect your ancestors

Yes and yes. If you actually studied this without resorting to emotional reactions you'd see that he is right.

so jewish

so very jewish

fpbp. /thread

My ancestors converted 700 years ago. Pagan faiths did not build the nation that we have today, Christianity did.

>Undermining Christianity as always by making it linked to your degenerate practices
Day of the Blood Libel when?

The Rapture is real and in the Bible in several passages, in every gospel and in Revelation. This has nothing to do with Schofield. Schofield brought in the heresy of dispensationalism and (((chosen))) kike worship. The Schofield Bible is a King James version which is the best English translation. It's in Schofield's notes that the heresy and kikery can be found.

Every day is another Bloody Libel with you Goyim

The Latvian people existed before the 1300s, all I'm saying is don't ignore history and your traditions from before the conversion.

Jews will disagree with you.

Don't conflate pagan Roman Catholicism with Christianity you dirty memeflag kike.

no need to

Latin Vulgate
>inb4 I don't know Latin
Then start studying it pleb

Yer a tard. Oneday dox pic post.

I remember my mother telling me long ago that "muslims respect the peoples of The Book", meaning the kikes, and every christian nation
She into hardcore paganism later, to the actual WE WUZ state. We don't discuss history, politics and religion anymore.

Incorect and inacurate

They even can't stand a cross.

>. In 78,000 BC, the Uiligotis ushered in an era of peace following many years of chaos, the "second Boso culture", by founding the city of Arual-Jöruvallas, the present-day site of Goslar. The peace was broken in 12,500 BC, when the faith of the Uiligotis, an Irminist religion venerating the Germanic god Krist, became the official religion of all Germans, to the outrage of the opposing religion of Wotanism. The wars between the Irminists and the Wotanists culminated in the crucifixion of the Irminist prophet, Baldur-Chrestos, at Goslar in 9600 BC. Baldur-Chrestos survived his crucifixion (or was reborn), and fled to Asia, where his Irminist faith in Krist would later be perverted into the Christian religion.

Wrong, Christianity is a Germanic.

They're stuck in the cubic, where they're independence in God lies, and this will lead to their destruction.

its also anti white

Give gold and khazar milkers

All religions are jewish

Incorect and inacurate, based on opinion.

Sjw found.

>one post by this ID

Public Service Announcement - sage goes in the options field

Wrong again

No

Fpbp
Also saging this shit thread

Pic related does
Why is it a shot thread friend?

>putting the cross in the star of remphan
That's heresy.

Vulgate is bad tier, though.

And, yer wrong.

It's the good jewish, though... that jewish ended in first century. post 70 / talmudic / Modern jewish is heathen-tier

And sacrifice yer babies.

Talmud is somewhat a legal text and you cannot prove it is only rooted in bab.

Smoloko.com

Everything you need to know about the filthy Jew. Thank me later.

Has a mental disorder, jewphobia.

you do know that 6 pointed star is a pagan roman symbol? and that jews didn't use that for themselves until 1500s, right?

>states facts
>Jewphobia

Nice try, jew

>You can't refute this
Nonsense. Jews are evil and dreamt up the "Judeo-Christian" bond, which is bullshit. Jews are fucking evil and lie constantly.

I thought it was a symbol King Solomon came up with and it's heretical because of the association with magic which was a blasphemy against God

The original books were in Hebrew and Greek, not Latin.

It's non biblical anyway

Don't bump this thread

Huh? It was from the Old Testament wasn't it?

What thread should we be posting in?

Fuck off john

Christianity is antisemitic and teaches the goyim a good deal about the Jews.

>"Jews"

An Israeli told be that it isn't considered law, even though it's a rewrite of the law and modern Rabbinical Judaism is based around it and the mystical elements.

>Christianity is antisemitic
Maybe before 1800. Now it's the religion of their lapdogs.

That's Christian Zionism, and it's more fringe than you might think.

No fuck you it didn't start to get bad until Vatican 2 in 1962

Yeah tell that to the megachurches cheering for Israel

Judaism is a religion. Jewish is merely a word that denotes either a follower of that religion OR a human being originating from the Tribe of Judah. Jesus originated from the Tribe of Judah. He followed the customs of the time but was never a talmudist. So sorry no, Jesus and by extension Christianity is not Jewish. Hell any self respecting Jew in the time quickly shed that heritage and followed Jesus.

I know what you're talking about, but there are a lot of Christians who can't align with shooting Arabs in a barrel. Go figure.

well jesus WAS the king of the jews
you have to be retarded to be simultaneously an anti-semite and a christian, given that your entire belief in christ is based on JEWISH prophecies.

then again you have to be retarded to believe all that shit to begin with.

All started to go down when Christians allowed usury to (((foreigners)))

>Bible is entirely written by Jews
>Bible is entirely about Jews
>Revelation is a Jewish fantasy about destroying Rome
>somehow not Jewish though

Die kike

OP the animals of christ will never understand that their rewrite of human history is wrong. Christ was a shitskin kike, and only haters of their own faith will deny it.

fpbp