Father-Son Kamehameha

>Father-Son Kamehameha
>Goku there instead of Piccolo

I don't understand this.

If you impregnate a woman, the offspring tends to be yours.

Because Gohan is biologically Goku's son.

shiiiet, it makes so much sense now

Anyone else find it funny the way how for the Cell games (when most of the training Gohan undergoes if with Goku) he wears Piccolo's gi, meanwhile for the current tournament where it was Piccolo whom trained him he wears the turtle school (or in short: Goku's) gi?

Piccolo doesn't know the Kamehameha.
He needs to teach the boy how to use the Special Beam Cannon.

He used it in the Buu saga too, I think he just has daddy issues after being one of the reasons he died.

>"He may have been your father but he ain't your daddy."

>Piccolo doesn't know the Kamehameha.
Yes he does.

When did that happen?

>being a shitter that only watches TFS
It was just a joke user. He never actually did it, he probably could if he wanted to since the Kamehameha is apparently easy to learn.

Goku spent more father-son time with Gohan than Piccolo.

So the one with Piccolo would be Daddy-Son Kamehameha?

>If you impregnate a woman
That's right. "If"

For the same reason it was the retarded android 16 dieing being what put him over the top.

It was supposed to be piccolo that died. Piccolo flys over at fullspeed to try and save gohan and there is a short one sided curbstomp while gohan can barely do anything except look on, then piccolo tells him that he's a kind hearted boy that was able to change the demon kind piccolo into a good person or something liek that. Then cell stomps his head like a watermelon.
If that had happened, it would have cemented Piccolo as Gohan's real father and been such an emotional moment that nothing that Toriyama would do for a long fucking time would ever equal it.

That would be rehashing the saiyan saga.

>Trust me guys my uncle works at Toriyama.

Roshi teaches Goku, Krillin, Yamcha,

Cell somehow knows it due to Goku DNA, because Toriyama is a nip and nips don't get science.

Buu learns it after absorbing Gohan, and keeps using it afterwards. Uub somehow retains it.

Who else has it?

>>because Toriyama is a nip and nips don't get science
>Implying things like eugenics aren't real

Tien copied it

Goten, Tenshinhan, and Black.

Any retard can learn the technique.
It's dead simple.

Piccolo's techniques are just far more powerful.
The masenko is far superior in destructive capability and the dodon ray is so fast and so powerful that it's basically a fucking murder canon.

>The masenko is far superior in destructive capability and the dodon ray is so fast and so powerful that it's basically a fucking murder canon.
But if that's true how come the kamehameha is used more by the Z-warriors? Checkmate atheists.

>Le Goku is a bad dad and a bad person meme

And goku coming back from the dead to beat the bad guys is a rehash that's been done thrice.
Piccolo finally dying would have been ridiculous and had a real punch.

Look at android 16's head in that scene. He looks like piccolo with a fucking mohawk.

And think about it. Gohan knew 16 for all of a fucking hour. AT BEST. the fuck does it matter that cell crushed the head of a robot that would have killed his saiyajin dad only a few days before.

Cell knows it due to having those techniques programmed into him, as well as knowledge of the world and humanity at large, and every single one of Goku's allies and adventures pre-Namek.
This is a meme. Pre-Super retcons, Goku was only absent due to circumstance, he was there for the first 4 years of Gohan's life as a loving father and died to ensure he was safe. Goku may not always be there and might not always make the best decisions, but he loves his sons and had the utmost confidence and faith in them. And though Gohan loves Piccolo, he's never doubted his dad and loves/respects him as his father. Though his marriage is a clusterfuck, he does grow to genuinely love Chi-chi, and she's always the first on his mind when he's near death, as seen when Frieza tries to drown him and when he tries to hold back Beerus' attack. This is pre-Super, mind you. Super made Goku a heartless psychopath who's never kissed his wife or was there for the birth of his kids (blatant contradiction for Gohan) for the sake of """comedy""".

Everyone has their own ki attacks.
And cell and buu used the damned thing too.

Fat Buu knows Kamehameha
Vegeta knows it
Goku Black
Jackie Chun
Goten and Trunks
I dont remember if Pan learned it

No he didn't

It wasn't 16's death that got to him, it was his words.

>QUALITY

Still better than super and you know it.

>brings up super out of nowhere
calm you autist trigger you nigger

I LOVE BEERUSSAMA!

Nigger super was already brought up several times in the thread previously. Tell your master to give you better reading lessons.

>reply to a low DBZ image
>post another image showing DBz low qualtiy
>S-STILL BETTER THAN SUPER!!!
>BUY MY DRAGON BOX
enough with this b8, bring me the big guns

>enough with this b8, bring me the big guns
Piccolo is a better father than Goku, Vegeta is a better main character.

Words from a litteral who robot that days before would have fucking killed him and everyone he knew?

Fucking meaningless.

Final words form Piccolo?
Made his SSJ2 had more impact.

When i said big guns i meant more b8.
these are both true

Got you to reply didn't it?

Oh, i thought he was saying he wore piccolo's
But as a side note, gohan in the manga almost always wore green
>Original outfit was green
>first saiyan saga outfit was like gokus, second Training outfit is green
>Frieza and cell saga gets piccolo, and occasional vegeta colored outfits
>buu saga training outfit is green
>Great saiyaman is green
>Wears gokus outfit to fight buu
>RoF is green track suit
We may love the piccolo look, but gohan loves green

God damn I love this art

It does help him contrast with Goku's Red and Vegeta's Blue

piccolo cant do the kamehameha

And his grandfather did have those green clothes.

so how long until Gohan attains Super Saiyan Midori as a form?

>Gohan confides and relies on Piccolo more nowadays

Because kamehameha was taught to gohan by goku.

>dat Gee Bee

z is as bad as super
super just used thinner lines instead of thick and blurry like z used to hide shitty animation

>I dont remember if Pan learned it
she did, uses it a few times in GT, mostly on poor little robots though