As you may have noticed, there has been a series of absolutely atrocious posts committed under the red-white-red flag...

As you may have noticed, there has been a series of absolutely atrocious posts committed under the red-white-red flag, for which I want to apologize on behalf of the Austrian Nation.

The fact of the matter is that there are a lot of "Austrian" impostors - lots of freeloaders in the process of leeching off our welfare system or universities (looking at you Germany)

I hope this clears things up and our great country won't have to suffer more defamations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iBK9vwS7uTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are part of the problem.

yeah, there really is nothing worse that slavshit or mehmet diaspora posting disgusting larp-stories about the toilet they crawled out of, from under western flags

Lol

you stole that from Japan

I live in Vorarlberg an wish switzerland would have let us join the Eidgenossenschaft after WW2... you know, behind the Arlberg the eastern bloc starts.

I want to own an AUG

Austrians are just more evil Latvians

I used to have the hottest italian gf in bregenz, but come on. Entire place is soy-centrale, how do you get so many faggots close to the mountains and literally 80% of them don't know how to ski

you had your chance and you blew it, Bacon. Stop embarrassing yourself.

I see I should have included a category for Swiss spies, but there are just too many types of foreign agents for one picture

swap poland for switzerland

because they go snowboading... faggot skiers ...well, maybe you attract the soyboys, don't know... and stay away from bregenz, they are more german than austrian... visit the countryside

the swiss invade us every weekend for cheap grocery shopping ...and wintersports

dude snowboarding is for literal faggots, I'm not even joking

>austrians so mad that they post an entire thread about it
>as if someone cares
lel

the eternal fight between snowboarding and skiing

spaghettifresser

nice argument

what fight, snowboarding is skiing for faggots and/or niggers
just come out (of the closet) and tell everyone you're scared of going fast, but please don't promote snowboarding lmfao

gtfo this thread, paki

>paki
Why?

>paki

what?

back to the potato mines latvia, you aint fooling anyone

>austrian meltdown
that was pretty fucking easy

>shitalians have no idea about the newest resident paki running around with his on fire
classic
you're so mongrelized, you can't even spot mongrels anymore
this guy, is a paki who goes on about ebin italian seduction techniques, citing learning "the italian seduction way" and in general just virginposts 5 times as much as your average shitalian hobbit
and you don't know about him
classic shitaly

hey paki, you gotten laid yet?

Why would we care about virgin faggots that do shit in Austria?
Not even Austrians care about what goes on in Austria, why should we?

>(looking at you Germany)

looking right back to you Gerölheimer

youtube.com/watch?v=iBK9vwS7uTU

it's literally some "shitalian" paki and you don't know about him
I bet you unironically have unironic conversations with this retard in your shitty virginboy/generals/
seriously, lmfao@u

the tons of spaghettifresser who opend shitty italian restaurants here think otherwise...

It's cool alp-bro. Dannebrog sees some abuse as well, both domestic (leftycunts) and foreign (proxyfags).
It's current year, and for the time being, no-one! keeps a completely clean house

Why do austrians deny that they a germans? they belong to the fatherland .

>opend shitty italian restaurants here
who cares about those traitors of the fatherland, then? They're not our business anymore

dude are you a fucking paki or somehting?

baka at all these italian pakis

I smell brown cigan for some reason

yeah, with this music you german tourists flock to the mountain huts like a moth to the light... so we can serve you cheap, overpriced alcohol

only with bavaria... piefke, saupreuß!

Kek

But austria shouldn't be it's own county. In a perfect world Merkel would hang and austria / germany would once again form the Reich.

how about you give us back south tyrol pizza nigger?

>is "germanic"
>can't cook schnitzel
not so fast, piefkenwitz

>atrocious posts committed under the red-white-red flag
Yes I have. God damn danskjävlar.

I literally don't understand what you're trying to communicate. You seem to think that I'm supposed to know about a dumb shitposter pretending to be Italian, on threads I don't care about, probably because the only threads you seem to lurk in are shitposting threads.

can you please stop talking to pakistanis in an austrian thread?

GOTT

they can't, it's one of the richest regions they have

this one always keks me up

Why do we even care about Austria? We know you exist is only because your name confuses us with Australia.
Fuck off! saged.

oh, the cheap labor force for our touristregions enters the thread.

meister teach us yuor way!

>richest nation
>have a net loss of over 1 bilion
Germanic efficiency...

that is not what you were supposed to say :(

What about Hungary?

don't be sad magyarbro, me and you can empire if you want, I won't spend all my time building gay palaces like vienna and instead focus on genocidal colonialism

What an asshole.
Don't feel bad, Hunbro, you are an essential part of the empire.

b-but I like gay palaces desu

you're getting colonized and genocided too. Unless you can find me a teen girl that looks like babs.

true

reminds me of this

croats are bros, they are based as fuck.

I have honestly never seen anyone post something like this except for nips.

hello ivan ivanovic, confirming the 2nd category to the letter

C'mon thread, you can do it!

actual croat being based, or "austrian" croat posting with croatian proxy to fool us? all this multicultural pretending gets confusing

I'm just Croat, no hyphen, trying to keep fun thread alive.

it's better to be normal and unknown than be known for shitting in the streets pajeet.

t. Italian, love you Austria.

love you too austro bro

mfw just got rot weiß rot card

reply to all nip posters with this image