I'll just leave this here

I'll just leave this here.

And I'll just leave this here.

>giving kids weapons

Doesn’t take a genius to moonwalk around this one.

D. Burn away all the trees so that no child ever gets hold of a stick ever again

I spank my kid for breaking NAP and using a stick without a good reason to do so

Teach my child to not hit other kids.

D - Don't do shit, because if my kid hit someone it's for a good reason. He's not a nigger

You take he stick and beat your child with it. Sparing the rod is bad news

take the stick and hit the kid with the stick.

False equivalence.

Take stick
break stick
then have two stick
How do we control stick epidemic ? ? ?

/thread

D. Help my son to beat the another child

Obviously you give your child a gun so nobody ever fucks with them ever again.

>Try taking stick away from the kids
>Kids end up beating the fuck out of you with the sticks

This is the only answer.

I bomb him with a tomahawk missile

So he's saying cops and millitary should have their sticks taken away too? Or are they magically exempt

School shooters have their guns taken away though...

You get drunk and then fuck up other kids parents then end up going to courthouse every 2 weeks for assault and battery charges

I teach the kid how to make a sword. Start an arms race.

Twitter has done nothing good for the world except give every faggot some kind of platform to make 1 "profound" post to get shared and liked across the internet like it's some instant win card for whatever side they are on. Everyone chucks talking points at each other while being smug about it and nothing productive is done. If there really is a new world order or some secret world controlling jew society, the founding and popularity of Facebook and Twitter must give them the biggest raging boners because social media has made it so god damn easy to herd the sheep. I'm so tired of it.

Problem with this scenario/analogy is the assumption that a kid on the playground with a stick somehow trumps all the adults around. A teen with a gun can kill an adult. A kid with a stick is unlikely to hurt the adult. Thus the false equivalence.

4: Teach the children to only beat non-whites with sticks.

They took away his ar15

Someone will always find a stick somewhere, so you need an adult trained in dealing with kids with sticks.

Now, imagine there is no adults.

there is an 'off'' button on your computer.

>be leftists
>remove all the trees in the world because a kid hit another kid with a stick

As always

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

Get the fuck over it!
Fuck them kids!
Fuck you!

Its not up for debate, deal with it!

OP is a massive shillniggerfaggot

Is it normal behavior for Americans to just argue with strangers all day about politics on the Internet

I'm going to take the bait

It's inevitable that kids will find sticks to beat other with, so B.

If my kid hit another kid with a stick then he had a good reason to

>take away the stick
>kids get more sticks from elsewhere anyway, because sticks are literally everywhere

every one gets sticks

They’re playing in the woods, you faggot.

(cont.)

Turning my computer off won't end the madness in the world that these platforms are contributing to.

Because the government is the sensible parent while it's citizens are all unruly children who don't deserve a bill of rights.

You take the stick from THAT child. You don't ban sticks for everyone.

What a fucking retard

Also
>tries to take stick away
>this is my stick bitch
>beats cuck ass father with stick
>father then hire a band of goonies, all armed with sticks to combat kid with stick
>father and goonies self proclaim themselves as rulers and the only ones allowed to have sticks
>kid started a local stick militia that trains on the weekends
>kid starts making their own sticks
>these sticks are untraceable
>kids distribute sticks around america
>slowly but surely there are now more sticks than people
>father and goonies are helpless because they dont know who does and doeant have sticks
>all they know is that everyone who has a stick hates them
>from now on there is icecream for dinner

This is the reality of firearms

If you take the stick away from the kid he still has his fists. Teach him not to hit kids.

A. Troublesome, but equal opportunity.
B. Adept =/= good, also the no-stick kids will feel left out and plan to get back even if just out of principle.
C. The bad kids will just use their fists next time, but since it's riskier, they'll have a friend or two along to back them up. Crowd mentality may make situation more dangerous as the friends may partake in the beating, resulting in a worse situation than there otherwise would have been.

False Equivalence Fallacy
sage

>ignore falsity

I left it all 2 years ago friend. Even dropped cellular service to avoid being tracked. Have fun user! God Bless!

>take away the stick
>they go pick up another stick
>you have to chop down and burn every tree in the world to prevent them acquiring more sticks

fuck both kids in the ass.

>Leftist
>Give everybody sticks and instill solidarity so the proletariat use there sticks to beat the bourgeois .

>if your child does something it means you need to change the entire law for everyone

Lol this is actually what happens

>no mention of banning all sticks from the neighborhood and removing all trees for being stick producers. Suing the EPA for being complicit in stick violence.

We already take away guns from people that wrongfully hurt others with them dipshit it’s called imprisoning them.

Fucking idiot. It is the parents fault that a kid has access to a weapon in the first place. It is also the parents fault that they don't teach their kid proper respect for a firearm and for others. Parents who don't do that breed kids that will bully others or will use weapons on the kids that bullied them. In the end it is ALWAYS the parents fault that these monsters exist. When I was a kid if I fucked up and did something wrong the only thing I could expect was a case of red ass when my dad took the belt to me. It was a fucking good thing and taught me there was a consequence to me being a little shit. Kids don't get that now. Kids get put in the corner or have a toy taken away from them. As soon as they are out of the corner the punishment is forgotten and nothing is learned. The second you take that toy away they just find another toy to play with. The modern way of correcting kids results in kids that do this type shit. Not only that I was taught at a young age "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me". Of course words can still hurt if I let them but the rhyme was to teach me I didn't have to let them hurt me. Now days the rhyme would be more like "sticks and stone may break my bones but words will fucking kill me". Parents have failed their kids for decades and this is the result.

Wait untill the kid mom will come and say "look what your kid did" sweet talk to her and eventually fuck her in her tight ass

>citizens are children
>goverment are parents

>>caption
>ok dude
>now take these sticks from this little boys
t. gun control faggot

Why are libs only capable of using fallacies as arguments?

give this man a green card

Beat my kid because he shouldn't be going around hitting people with sticks. What kind of retarded options are A, B and C?

>I'll just leave this here.
Fuck off Russia go eat your borscht on some other forum faggot

You take away the stick from your idiot. You don't go around the neighborhood confiscating every stick and cutting down trees because one idiot can't control himself. Fault lies with the individual idiot, not the world around him.

D. Make it illegal for ALL children to own sticks or to gather sticks from nature

To follow OP pic's metaphor, the real world analogue of "C. Take away the stick" would be confiscating the guns of felons. Protip: That already happens.

Critical thinking isn't a defining trait of the gun-grabbing Left.

Because if they gone by logic, they will not be leftist in the first place.
So the right question to ask is
>why does someone prefer to be guided by ‘emotions’ rather than logic?
To which the answer is
>because of (((brainwashing))), soy, tap water...

every. fucking. day.

D. Cut down all the trees in the world so no one can have sticks.

Also these fallacies are pushed by people under a certain age. Actual adults use reason, common sense and life experience to make judgements and decisions.

High school kids, college radicals and always always always, 40+ Jews using naive children to push forward specific agendas, are the opposite end of the spectrum.

I've never been in Russia to be honest. Are you blind ?

>Kid just finds another stick from non legal stick pile

And so then we must ask the question; How can we shame liberal media into ending the exploitation of young minds into longstanding agendas like gun grabbing?

I don't think any rational adult, left or right, will refuse to admit that it's wrong for kids to be pushed into the spotlight, especially after a traumatic incident, just to push these issues.

take away sticks...the things that literraly grow from the ground...little shit coild easily get another stick

>shilled this same thread two days ago
Continually repeating bullshit doesn't ever make it compelling.
Sage

Fpbp

D. Cut down all trees on earth and destroy all wood capable of being wielded as a weapon

i'd really like to see them defend that.

>Also these fallacies are pushed by people under a certain age.
You are absolutely right (pic related).

>And so then we must ask the question; How can we shame liberal media into ending the exploitation of young minds into longstanding agendas
The average citizen is not even close aware of this kind of shit. Redpilling the median Joe should be the first step.

Citizens are not children.

>/thread
Also, good exposition of a logical fallacy

When a Nazi insults you on twitter, do you
A - Ban him
B - Shut down twitter

At last I truly see

If the kid continues to hit kids without a weapon do you
A. Tell everyone to hit him back
B. Tell some people to hit him back
C. Cut off his hands

He forgot one key element to the story: The teacher is a known agressive pedophile and sticks are the best means to defend themselves.

did post on twatter .... waiting for libshits responding ......

>upper-middle class liberal said something on Twitter about guns: Thread #643

Cut off his hands

I unfortunately do not believe it's possible.

Too many stupid people, willfully ignorant of history, of agendas to reduce their rights, or simply incapable of understanding when they are being manipulated.

This is retarded. If they hit another child wrongfully with a stick, you take the stick away, but you don't go around town confiscating sticks from everyone or banning assault trees.

D. Beat the fuck out of your kid in plan view of all the others so every one learns not to misuse sticks.

fucking plebs

>not doing a nationwide stick search for each and every house
>not putting people with illegal sticks to prison
>not hunting down the relatives and friends of the person with the illegal sticks
>not torturing people with illegal sticks
>not seizing the means of illegal stick production
>not using fingerprint recognition for all people with sticks
>not treating people with illegal sticks as terrorists
>not having death squads against people with illegal sticks

because the one thing all criminals have in common is following the law

From a leaf thats pretty ironic

EVERYBODY GETS A STICK!

The founding fathers wrote the stickend amendment with twigs in mind. Nobody needs a high density assault branch
BAN ASSAULT STICKS NAO

Blue pilled much? A lot of people called for Gun Control. They took advantage of the fact that a REPUBLICAN got shot.

>Be a Russian shill
>"I've never been in Russia desu"
Nice flag Vlad you think I'm that retarded go kys on a vodka overdose

D. You grab a stick yourself and say that if they try to hit another kid you'll hit them instead

>hey we are gonna torture you for having a gun
>gets shot

they did ask for gun control
but they do sarcastically while laughing at the boomer dipshits that died

>be American
>get shot