Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia

>a few hours til Mirio is kill/loses his quirk/saves the day/jobs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lS7WEmYMbA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bruh he dead

He dead as fuck

you're a thread

The Cedric Diggory of MHA. Deku will be blamed for his death.

yooooooooooooooo

>had you saved Eri in the alley Mirio wouldn't have had to go after her and die

Somehow I can see them working this in, even if it's immediately brushed off.

deku should've been Eri's hero
fuck you tintin
I still like him tho

if tintin dies thats def what their going with. Get ready for 10 chapters of deku crying.

plus a speech from all-might about how you cant save everyone.

Eri will lose her quirk
Vault boy will live

We already had a speech about that.

>Eri was evacuated by her caretaker hours ago
>Mirio is going to take a bullet for a twice'd Toga in-disguise

If he actually does die that's a pretty horrific way to go out. If Overhaul is feeling particularly sadistic (which is likely given how he hates being touched), then he could probably turn Mirio inside out, or have his stomach explode, or fuse him to the floor while kicking his skull in, the possibilities are endless.

wait no

Fair. Thats the only way i can see them handling it tho, idk what else they'd do. maybe just let him suffer for awhile. Maybe Ochako will bring him outta it.

Best

Hori two weeks ago:
>I'll save everyone and give my beloved readers a big smile.
Hori now:
>Bastards! I will kill everyone. You will regret taking me out of the top 5! It's going to be a bloodbath! No more smiles. We Berserk now.

you posted the wrong picture

don't worry I've got the one you meant to post

>we Berserk now
pls no

My theory is Eri steps in the way of Tintin getting shot with a new version of the quirk drug that perma-dequirks people

Thus their ability to mass produce the drug gets thwarted.

Then Twice and Toga steal the remaining bullets while mask man gets taken down.

Best

I like this

No I posted the right one but I respect your opinion

I would love it to end with Eri kidnapped by Shiggy. And would love it even more if Eri created affection for Shiggy. That would give an interesting ambiguity to the villains, something like Meruem and Komugi.

DAMNIT MINA! STOP BULLYING AOYAMA!!!

delete this

I wish I could quit mirio

Yo what if overhaul 's escape route is to shigaraki secret base and shigaraki leaked the location of his base onpurpose so grand terino's group is waiting for overhaul

Shigaraki completely outsmarted and betrayed overhaul

Aren't they in a completely different city right now?

If they're in the same city, it'd be interesting, though I doubt it'll happen. He would have had to tell Toga and Twice about it for their safety (since it does seem like he cares). But they got Truthed, and said Shiggy has no plans of betrayal.

Literal whore

Got anymore?

in the togaice flashback shigarki talked about toga and twice going there in an under ground passage way

I wanna fuck Tsuyu froggystyle

LEAVE BEST BOY ALONE ALIEN SLUT

No

Mirio is Charlie, Deku is Desmond, the violins are You Say Run.
>It's not Eri's body.
youtube.com/watch?v=lS7WEmYMbA8

So if he loses his quirk couldn't Deku save him by giving him One for All?

Why does the government allow children to fight dangerous psychopaths again? Is it like the whole "you can join the military at 16 with parental consent"?

When will we get more of best boy(s)?

I wish I was a pretty gay boy just so girls would force motorboat me casually

I like these 2 as characters and individuals, but they're just too perfect as a couple, in a bad way. They're both attractive genius rich kids with top tier quirks, it's just not fair that they get lumped together instead of being put with people of different skill and background to make for a more interesting dynamic.

this would make me angry simply because it would disconnect Mirio from any own responsibility or motivation

Episode wise? Soon...real soon.

Just watch is as Mineta goes Mineta-san in his next fight

Manga wise

Though I am hype to finally see what Kouda sounds like.
Though I'm sure no matter what it is, it'll sound wierd

>next year
>soon

why do you gotta lie

>Deku is blamed when Mirio was the one who told him to return the kid, and he wanted to save her
I'd be mad.

Nighteye will probably be really shitty towards Deku and Mirio will kick Shiteye in the ass.

I miss the other classmates. I personally believe the manga is at its best when they're all together, even if not all actively participate on screen.

Gotta get more dude

Will she copy Deku even more if they get together?

I really hope they do get together before the story ends. Western heroes often involves romance, so it would be fitting for a western comic homage to have a romance that's not just an epilogue thing.

Uraraka's round ass

Like a pancake

>a few hours
Could we get a more exact estimate? 7 hours? 6 hours? What?

What are you talking about? She has a bubble butt

But they do have different backgrounds. We just haven't seen that much of Momo to know what her deal is.

>>Mirio is going to take a bullet for a twice'd Toga in-disguise
Don't be dumb. Toga coats herself in a disguise, she can't actually change her own body and make herself smaller.

The dirtiest part of her right in front of me.

Its roughly the same time every week mong.

Get woke niggas. These two are endgame.

No

Bad post

Cant wait to see more Toga

t. Tyrone

>villain is the only one who can heal the girl
>tells the underling to kill her

I'm stupid, how does that stop mirio again? he still needs the girl and wont let her die, but he also needs to deal with mirio

I know mirio wants to protect the girl, but him killing her won't make mirio disappear

I'm not following this logic

What happens when Toga drinks a mutant's blood?
I mean, let's say she drinks Ojiro's blood, would she get a tail?
And what if she drinks Sadrock's blood, would she look like a normal human or rock/whatever person?
And what about Tooru's blood, would she become invisible, or would Tooru get to see herself?

How do I get a gf Sup Forums?

Nigga she literally becomes a puddle, i'm pretty sure she can control her height

Not being retarded would be a good start.

Non-sequiturs will not help you

>And what about Tooru's blood, would she become invisible, or would Tooru get to see herself?
You can't be that dumb to believe she's a mutant type.

She might aswell be unable to turn her invisibility off.

It sticks out, it's round, and it has that signature dimple where the ass meets the thigh. She's got a bubble butt, and a perfect one

I wish I was this delusional

Prove it to me with an objective argument that Ochako doesn't have a thicc bubble butt.

In order for Toga to do that, she would need to drink some of Eri's blood, which would cancel out her quirk.

They will if what Hori said in Ochako's bio carries weight.

Lucky Deku

I'm sorry, it seems that you are upset
It still will not make ochako's flat butt any bigger

He can only phase himself. So if they shoot at Eri he either has to take the bullet or let her get killed.

ok, but considering mirio doesnt take the bullet and she dies, how does that help the villain?

now he needs to kill mirior and hurry so he doesnt lose eri

Sorry she doesn't have a black girl ass. I think it's a bubble butt and looks good as fuck

Pathetic.

Why not pick up a chunk of rock to block it or use his cape to twirl the bullet away. It's not a real bullet. It's a syringe.

>I think it's a bubble butt and looks good as fuck
I would too if I had standards lower than the marina trench

We can only hope

At the VERY least they need to get together before Hero Academia ends if he is actually gonna do a sequel series with them actually out heroing

FUCK HE'S DEAD

I think he only needs a drop of blood for reconstruction. In this case, he can kill her and escape.

Spoilers won't be out for like 5 more hours at least, might wanna save it til then

>mirio will get shoot and dequirked but deux ex deku will arrive just in time to save his ass but OH will run with Eri

Screencap this

I dont want Mirio to die, but hes fucked desu

Why are people thinking Mirio will get shot? Mirio is between the guy with the gun and Overhaul, he's just going to phase, and Overhaul will be the one to get shot instead.

Honestly, I'm like 95% sure that Eri is gonna jump in the way.

These forced Mirio memes are more annoying than anything.

The guy with the gun actually wants to shoot the girl, so Mirio might try to take the bullet to avoid her death.

Because Mirio is literally the mc but better. While he's cool and has lots of screentime, he does nothing to move the story along, while his death would bring about huge changes