DRAGON BALL SUPER

who is jiren going to eliminate in 109

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnmfG0LMvY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most probably Vegeta
I wish it was 17

I heard from a good source that a female fighter wins the tournament. Toriyama wants female money and doesn't want feminist backlash

Does this look like Sup Forums to you?

Probably because they've devolved into nothing but nonstop shitposting. They seemed to get better after the rule change/purge, but now they're just as bad as before.

Roshi

but the last thread didnt even get 1 post and it was deleted

HAKAI

Dead thread

Leave el grande padre to us!

Still don't get why this place is so obsessed with rules.

>10 days for the episode
This is gonna take forever

Did DBS fans on this board die out all of a sudden?

More like no episode this saturday. Damn Japanese history lessons.

BE PATIENT KIBITO

Why is there no new episode?

DON'T LET THE THREAD DIE YOU FUCKING TARDS

???

Literally what that guy said. Japan is having like a 27 hour televised history lesson or some shit like that. There's also some kind of Dragon Ball run going on in Tokyo

OK who watching Kai last chapters and Super in spic? Gohan's VA is so much better now or is it just me?

>4 threads deleted in row today
we're setting a new record boys

There was much more since that sticky about rules appeared,

So you're tasked to come up with an asspull to bring the human characters up to Saiyan powerlevel.

What do

>if I keep saying blatantly false things over and over surely they'll come true
sabat's acting range now compared to his amateur years in the original dbz is fucking light years ahead, I don't know how brain damaged and blinded by nostalgia you have to be to dismiss that fact
all his voices are nowhere near sounding the same either, you must think all of nozawa's voices in the jap version sound the same too you fucking retard

simple

unlock potential via old kai magic then training with whissu

the end result is atleast ssj3 tier hume

>10 days

i thought it was two weeks?

Last one got deleted because it didn't have a topic I think

youtube.com/watch?v=YnmfG0LMvY0
Give them the same stage of evolution of Barry Kahn but become in different type of monster in their last transformation and this also make ss4 gohan a lot more likely to happen

The one directly before it was pretty bad.

Another difference is that Latin American fans are MUCH more welcoming towards GT. Stereotypically, the US fan hates it, but I never heard anyone hate GT back home. It sure wasn't talked about as much as Z, but SSJ4 Goku/Vegeta are held up in pretty high regard.
To this I wanna attribute that Latin America got DB before Z, so we were used to a chill, goofy, and adventure-y anime lead by Goku, while the US got Z first, so they only knew adrenaline packed, violent Goku show, so GT fell behind due to not being as powerful throughout.

I don't watch this show, but where can they go after a literal multiverse tournament of power?

Have another tournament with the universes not in the tournament.

I absolutely cannot wait for Freeza's solo episode. Although I feel like Resurrection F and him being the 10th fighter for Universe 7 have bastardized him in a way, his character is still as endearing and hateable as ever. And I love it. If I have to give TOEI credit for anything, it would have to be how they're pacing themselves when it comes to Freeza, because they know that his episode will be one of the most significant episodes in this arc.
Just imagine. As the weaker fighters in the universes remaining are eliminated, the battles between the aces of each universe lead to the tournament dragging out. Freeza watches the battles unfold before his very eyes, slowly smirking as his lust for battle begins to set in.
"I'm bored now. Why don't we make this interesting?"
Suddenly, the battered and broken arena is engulfed in a bright, burning light. Several fighters are blinded by this sudden burst of power, while others stand tall. The various Kaioushin and Gods of Destruction are baffled by the scene before them, wondering if this is the end of the tournament. The bright flame begins to dim, while the ground underneath him settles. Standing above all the others is a single, glowing figure, making that one damn pose we all know him for.
"Hu hu hu... Goku and Vegeta have had their fair share of fun... now it's my turn."

last episode was just that bad

Some theorists are latching on to the ramblings Roshi made after he was revived.

reminder

goku black eyes turned silver when he transormed because hes literally a god

limity breaker goku is goku gaining silver eyes, achieving true godhood

There's 4 whole universes which didn't participate, including one with a mortal that's implied to be stronger than any God of Destruction. Goku hasn't even reached past Beerus' level, and the manga states that in terms of power Goku and Vegeta have only just reached God of Destruction levels of power.

There's still more they can do.

Goku Black does not have silver eyes you fucking moron, they're like a dull green

>including one with a mortal that's implied to be stronger than any God of Destruction
Nothing indicates that Whis wasn't talking about one of the fighters already in the ToP

Krillin becomes the first Super Human and the power level multiplier is 100. The reason human-saiyan hybrids are so strong is because of this. Humans go super when the plot armor needs to thicken.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu it takes long enough for an arc to finish god damn it fuck history and running

Is 18 white

are you color blind you retard

Dende goes to meditate in the hyperbolic time chamber for 365 years, or 1 year on earth, and subsequently discovers the same ability the Grand Elder on Namek had to unlock inner potential, only a hundred times more potent, and then he also fuses with a witch to boost that ability to mystic levels

Whis was talking about goku derp

Three words: One Punch Man

No one fucking cares.

.t shitposting crossboarding fagget

>>

>Nothing indicates that Whis wasn't talking about one of the fighters already in the ToP
Based off what we know of the current fighters, it seems unlikely that any of them, even Jiren, exceed the strongest God of Destruction, or even Beerus. Whis used one of the universes having such a mortal as a mere example of who could possibly be at the tournament, but at this point it's far more reckless to assume that said mortal has participated.

>white weird fist aura
>only used for illusions that aren't even really fought with strength
>never seen again
>krillin loses first

>never seen again

gohan does it in ep 90

>Episode 109, 8 members left for
U7 and 6
What the fuck is this shit? Roshi should have been out after his sacrifice. That's the whole point. Also, fodder like Cabba, Frost, Magetta and the U6 Namekians stay in. Who is writing this garbage?

>GTfags actually wanted this to happen eventually

>frost
>fodder
>namekians we havent even seen yet
>fodder

>roshi should of done (x)

head cannon

>frost cabba magetta u6 nameks are fodder

headcannon

>who is writing this

thank fuck it isnt you

What a fucking retard. Go to sleep.

i accept your concession

>Can't capitalize words or spell properly
Roshi fucking died, you literal retard. Cabba is fodder, Frost is weaker, Magetta is fodder, and the U6 Piccolos won't be shit.

last topic was frost ringing out vegeta

mods of destruction confirmed vegetafags

of course

dont shit up the board with fake news

>Cuck star is a Vegetafag

which god/kami is the best OTP?

How would the tournament play out if murder was okay?

Hit would win with no difficulty.

frost/freeza, hitto, magetta, and gohan would have instantly become alot more dangerous

jiren wouldnt of been standing around the whole time

god/angel*

reminder tenshinhan could copy tech

we watched him copy krillin we know

U2 has the best one.

u9 would have recruited a whole different set of people
but using only those that are in this contest, Hit would most likely have the highest bodycount, followed by Frieza (who toys with his opponents too much) and Vegeta.
Krillin would have done a LOT better too.
They likely wouldn't have even chosen roshi to join, given his attitude.

Mods cracking down on the shitposters.

I fucking hope they don't reach GoD level, it's just getting absurd and will just hurt the character of Beerus and Champa and other GoD's

>getting absurd
>ssjgssj/ssjb have been the only new powers for two years

>j
You need to back pedro.

Beerus doesn't have any character, and Champa is mostly just a doppleganger. Toriyama is too afraid to take Beerus off the top of the totem pole since he even knows Beerus has no substance to him.

No, spics like it just because muh nostalgia and completely ignores the cons of the series

jiren will eliminate ribrianne

Cuckgeta

you dont know what character means

this would be acceptable since jiren is the hype machine of the ToP

That stupid deviantart crap with Goku banging Vados followed by a wedding with her pregnant while Milk is just there, looking proudly.

letmee fondle your boobs, user.

>Milk

Changes nothing for me.

who the fuck is milk?

>Milk
????

Ginyu is milk in Japanese

Hopefully 18

no ginyu is soda. get it right dubbie

i think jiren will eliminate pretty much everyone until there are only 3-4 people left.

Where does the SS3 = 400x multiplier statement come from?

I'm sure it's the name of chi-chi for latin america.

no it isn't.

Reminder that Tien taught everyone but Piccolo how to fly.

the fuck are you talking about?

Omniversal tournament

didn't goku and krillin figure it out on their own?