‘ user I heard you voted trump and you want to kick every Mexicans peoples, is that true...

‘ user I heard you voted trump and you want to kick every Mexicans peoples, is that true ? I hope not or i’ll leave for Europe they are more tolerant there ! ‘

We are not more tolerant in Europe, we are just afraid to speak out against that shit.
Killing all Mexicans is probably cheater than the wall, but since our american brother have morals the wall is the "humane" solution

>Implying that's how Mexican "women" look
That type of mestiza can only be found in the Souther Cone (Chile-Argentina-Uruguay) and maybe Paraguay (Easter) and Brazil (South). Not for nothing in South America is common to call mexican women as "bigotudas" (literally "mustached ones").

SAGE
we all know how this thread will go

Good, go. And take your shitskin nipples with you.

shitskin nipples?

They're brown

I’m nationalist. But when it come to sex I don’t care about the color.

good get the fuck out before I throw you out

No you're not, you're a lie

this picture is a dream OP. VJ is the ideal

Adios anchor babby maker!
Go shit up urapeen countires

fuck off mutt, we're full

A: that’s Victoria Justice and shes white and Puerto Rican.

>I hope not or i’ll leave for Europe they are more tolerant there !

AHAHAHHAHAAAA
no especially when you are a mutt.

La creatura

There is nothing wrong with enriching brown women’s with our whites genes. Yes you are pretending to be nazi and shit but when a cute brown girl start liking you you’re not gonna resists.

"You're funeral."

>not kicking every Mexican peoples

Sorry dude half Latinas are the hottest girls in the world.

you heard wrong, its only ILLEGAL mexicans

The mother of my children is 29 and still looks like this.
Blessed

Stop being a dick and let’s get going, millions want our white semen. Simply don’t get triggered by anti-whites shills, they are simply jealous of our superiority.

She's from puerto rico.