Gucci under fire for putting ‘white men’ in turbans

Do you have to be brown to be Sikh? Someone told me Sikhs were bro-tier. Can any poos weigh in here?

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5421153/Gucci-slammed-putting-turban-white-man.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uo14xGYwWd4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saragarhi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Snowflake nonsense. We really don't care what some degenerate white boy wants to wear at a fag parade. We have bigger "shit" to deal with.

Is that what passes for 'slamming' these days?

haha. well played

Looks ugly on white soibois. This is a warriors turban, absolutely distasteful.

Is there any difference between warrior and defecating turban?

one has merely not yet been worn.

No Survivors,KEK.

You wrap toilet paper around your fucking head idjit, it looks like shit on anyone

Same between Free Speech and Russia.
>Leaf
Opinion absolutely discarded.

couldn't care less. you think this deserved a thread?

Is Sikhism a religion for Indians only?

From what I understand conversion is a meme but you could technically convert, but it's a hard religion to convert too

Oh yeah I couldn't imagine a non indian being a sikh desu. Are there positive aspects you could learn about it?

>couldn’t care less

Great. But I actually had genuine questions. So yes.

Why doesn't that woman have eyebrows?

A sense of community and warrior ethics since a very young age, it was a warrior cult that started to fight mudslimes, so I suppose the west could learn a lot from it

The thing that bothers me more is he’s not even talking about religion. It seemed to be more about skin color and then shifted it to religion to somehow ‘legitimize’ the complaint.

based poojit

Tbqh i wouldn't mind Non Sikhs wearing turbans, I just want them to know what they represent that's all

>brown model
they're all fiber sluts in the industry, nobody could manage to shit out a turd big enough to pass as a model

>Yo

>Implying turbans don't have a place in European culture

Why are shitskins so territorial when it comes to their "culture"? You don't see white men getting butthurt when a porch monkey puts on a suit. Is it really just because we have BTFO them throughout history?

We Wuz Warriors and shit.

Can sikhs have some humility after how embarassingly bad the perform against the British in two wars. They had every advantage and got btfo by some colonial soldiers.

RADRIC DAVIS DID NOTHING WRONG.

BBBRRRRRRRRR
youtube.com/watch?v=uo14xGYwWd4

>mfw mommy comes home and catches me with her knickers on my head

There was potential here but you tried too hard to get the (((you)))s your kind crave so much. Try again but do not try so hard to fit it. It comes across as desperate and sad.

Fat Sikhs are cool. But there is a newer younger generation of Sikhs who are stuck up as fuck.

What are you referring to? The article is literally claiming that the models not being “””brown””” is the problem.

>this isn’t a good look for you
>buys all their products when advertised on white males but doesn’t buy their products when advertised on minorities (scientific study done on advertising and the best skin colour to use for demographics...hint its white for all demographics, all minorities want to be white).

I love shitskin jealousy. It’s like female empowerment.

>wear 30ft of cloth on your head
>still wipe ass with your hand

>Avan Jogia
Doesn't even sound like a Sikh name. Anyway turbans are not something that's exclusive for Sikhs. Nor does this has anything to do with hurr brown-poc-desi unity.

I've seen amerinegros who've converted to Sikhi. They're surely trying hard to sell their religion.
They've fought some impressive battles
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saragarhi

I remember how Japanese people don't give a shit when a white girl wears a kimono. In fact they actually feel proud that someone else is interested in their culture.

More the reason tumblr SJWs have their heads stuck in their asses.

last year i went to tokyo and at the asakusa shrine there was a jailbait indian teen girl with her family and her father bought her a kimono

bitch was the main attraction for the japs at the shrine because the contrast of the red kimono and her brown skin made her look amazing

then after they left some old school swedish blonde showed up in a blue kimono and they lost it again cause blonde hair/blue eyes and a marine blue kimono with white flowers were another amazing combination

The snowflake is a leaf, just ignore him

Japs like to use german cities in their animus and I think it's pretty cool

>we
>Literal we wuz nigger
You haven't done shit you faggot not will you ever.

When will they ever learn.

I will never understand the concept of cultural appropriation. Liberals tell us we must become a diverse melting pot sharing cultures then they tell me I can't dress like other cultures because that is cultural appropriation.

>Opinion absolutely discarded.
Usually people discard Canada because it's full of your people lmao

>random literally fucking who twitter nobody pisses blood out its tranny hole
>X IS UNDER FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kys unironically

One of those is an Asian girl though?

Holy shit, roast level: refried beans

figured

>everyone trying to sell their shit with sjw fake controversy
The absolute state of western countries. Fuck sjws and fuck you Sup Forums for feeding this bullshit

It’s literally been utilized by numerous cultures.

This.