Is liking girl ranma gay?

Does it look like a girl? Does it have a vagina? If yes to both, then liking it is not gay.

why is this the best pairing?

Yes, liking literally actually 100% female girls is totally gay.

I wish I could change gender whenever. I've been thinking seriously of offing my dick and balls for a long time but I might miss them. Ranma is a lucky person.

>TFW you will never find the spring of drowned girl allowing you to have best of both worlds.

Not liking girl Ranma is more gay.

>Does it look like a girl
If yes, then liking it is not gay.

Yeah, why would anyone want to remove that """curse"""?

Yes, liking this is 100% gay. It doesn't even have a penis.

It's too bad he can't just pour cold water on his crotch only.

I know right. Think about it,
>need to lift something heavy, become a guy
>reach something high, guy
>fight some one, guy
>that time of month, guy
>girl restroom line long, guy
>want free drinks at a bar, girl
>want to get out of a speeding ticket, girl
>want more free collage money, girl
>want to wear cute clothes, girl
>guy bathroom to dirty, girl

>want to suck a million dicks, girl

It has the mind of a boy

So if fucking girl ranma isn't gay then fucking a 10000 year loli is not okay

Sadly you can't have both.

You can have both, though. The reason why fucking a loli is bad is because their minds are underdeveloped. Being 10000 years old solves the issue. The reason fucking a man is gay is because they have the body of a man. Having the body of a girl solves that.

So the mind is important but doesn't matter when it comes to gender?

Yes.
It's like being sexually attracted to post OP shemale, you fucking faggot

Does she have a penis in his girl form that every closeted futafag craves about?

Then the answer is no.

>So if fucking girl ranma isn't gay then fucking a 10000 year loli is not okay
Wait, what? Did you get turned around?

B-But...
She is a ginger.

Men with sewn-on tits and a chopped off dick aren't magically female, user. Ranma is.

who the fuck is ranma

Cuntboy?

Oops, you're right.

the moment you know that it has a dick, it's gay.
deal with it faggot.

By that logic you can't find women attractive until you remove their pants. Deal with that, retard.

I'd say slightly less gay than liking a tranny. Take from that what you will.

No I think he is saying that attracting can be there but the moment you KNOW about the dick all of that has to be in the past.

She is kissed by fire.

>but the moment you KNOW about the dick all of that has to be in the past.
It doesn't work that way, either you were attracted to it or you weren't. You can choose not to fuck it if it has a dick, but you can't undo the fact you were attracted to it because it looked like a girl.

Do Ranma's chromosomes change when he's splashed with cold water? Does he become XX?

I would assume so.

Again nothing wrong with the past. But the attraction should drop to 0

Even if girl type was still XY, all that means is YY offspring(1/4) are spontaneously aborted. That just means we get more attempts at reproduction.

You risk the chance of becoming gay when you fuck her. EVERYTIME. Murphy's Law dictates at some point, you will be fucking the male side of Ranma. This is a level beyond a trap.

I'm planning on rewatching ranma. I originally watched the dub, is the sub superior?

If you were attracted to the face and body before, the only reason you imagine yourself to no longer be attracted is prejudice. Now this doesn't mean you'll still want to fuck them or play with their feminine penises or whatever, but the fact remains that by their appearance they were women, and you are straight to be attracted to them. Having a dick doesn't change anything, since attraction is based more on secondary sexual features than primary ones.

It's not like we're discussing trannies here.

Could you impregnate yourself? Would have some crazy ass kids.

>the only reason you imagine yourself to no longer be attracted is prejudice
Its not purely imaginative. I mean you are less attracted to people if you learn about their shitty personalities and more if they have a nice one. The bodies don't change.

But it's their personalities/penises that you reject, not their bodies. Their bodies are still attractive. Thus, it simply cannot be gay for a man to be attracted to something that looks like a woman, as long as it is the body that they believe to be attractive. Attraction for a female body doesn't suddenly turn from straight to gay.

That's why actual homosexuals are pretty much never into futa.

I caught snippets of the dub back in the early 2000s. Sub all the way.

Again it is not that you are suddenly think all female bodies are gay. But knowing there is a dick attached to one should overwrite your attraction to the rest. At least that is how it works for me. But generally I am not against liking traps and shit.

>should overwrite your attraction to the rest
Not exactly. Everyone has fetishes and turn-offs. I can't fap to nose hooks and I think they're shit, but until the nose hooks come into play I can find the people involved attractive.

As odd as it sounds, dicks can be a fetish object like any other, they're ultimately an accessory. A meat strapless strapon dildo.

>>As odd as it sounds, dicks can be a fetish object like any other, they're ultimately an accessory
Can you have a fetish for dicks and not be gay?

Hilariously yes. Kind of like how for most people who like glasses, they'll find a woman with glasses incredibly hot, but glasses by themselves do nothing and glasses on men aren't attractive.

Yes, I think. I've come to terms with myself being 90S/9B/0.9X/0.1G. Balls are shit though.

Thank you user. I think I learned something today.

But how many male parts can you replace on a woman as a fetish before you are just gay? Surely there has to be a line.

Are you attracted to the body or the fact that it's a dude?

Or, how about this. Suppose someone took some of female Ranma's hair, cloned it (I mean real cloning, like they did to Dolly the sheep), named the resulting girl Ranma and had her raised in largely the same way male Ranma was, with martial arts and a deadbeat dad. Now if I placed this hypothetical Ranma before you looking exactly the same as the transformed Ranma as well as the actual transformed Ranma and ask you which you found more appealing, that was pretty much answer your question.

What are these codes?

My guess is sexual orientations but I am not sure what X is.

Straight, bi, xeno, gay.

I don't understand what's with people being so interested in figuring out if something is gay or not.

I guess it's because I am filthy bisexual. I find female Ranma more attractive than male one though.

This thread turned super shit super fast. Post more Ranma.

>Surely there has to be a line.
Probably, but I think it'll vary from person to person and will only go as far as that person can recognize the object in question as looking like a woman by their standards.

I personally can't stand them looking male anywhere but the crotch, though I do like muscle girls if they don't look like muscular women attraction drops sharply.

I also do like 2D traps but attraction also drops sharply the more male they look overall. Coco > Pico >>>>>>Chico.

Full package and beard I think I have to draw the line at. I'm currently trying to work with leftmost.

I like full package but face has to be feminine and attractive, body has to be uh... feminine and reasonably attractive though there's some leeway for fetishes like scars or muscle or hair or chubbyness or monster parts etc.

I can't work with leftmost due to the face, but godspeed, user.

I've got to find some artwork with a vagina. Second to left is by far the most perfect.

i don't think it's ever explored in the anime but... how much water is it actually needed to make the transformation?
A drop would suffice?
could you actually just transform one arm and not the rest?
Which is the most important point? Head? Chest?
Why doesn't ranma's own hot pee work to transform him from the inside out? Why doesn't the water he drinks transform him?

A splash seems to be sufficient, usually to the face. I don't remember if stuff like tea also works to transform, but I imagine it would. The insides seem to be immune, so you could say the curse is active on a layer around the skin.

And no, the transformation seems to be on/off, though it's interesting to note that it seems you can combine spring water to enhance or change your cursed form, like Pantyhose Taro did when he added tentacles to his chimera form.

So I guess if Ranma found the spring of the drowned man he could use it on his crotch and become a dickgirl when splashed with cold water.

You need at least enough to splash the face, or about 300ml. That's for when you're already cursed. If you're acquiring a curse, full body overwrites it, drops will only transform the area touched.

No

I'll never cease to be angry at the BD for cutting the art above and below.

>i think a flowers pretty, i want to fuck it
>i think a cats cute, i want to fuck it
aesthetic and sexual attraction are different

A cat is fine too.

no

Genderswap pairings just get to me and I don't know why since I never get into shipping otherwise. I'm glad Boku Girl got best friend ending after all the padding and I've always been more inclined towards female Ranma X Ryoga for crack pairings.
>mfw getting to the end of Seitenkango Shinyuu to

>why is this the best pairing?

Simple:
>has best arc
>has best doujin
>has best fanart
If I was home right now, I'd be dumping my RankoxRyoga folder all over this thread.

>I'm glad Boku Girl got best friend ending
Literally 100% of people who followed that manga wanted the same thing.

It was made for us.

Here's a better question: Is Ranma gay? If not, at what point does it get gay for him/her?

I've been trying to think of which pairings might be too "out there". Tatewaki x anyone(outside of either the cheerleader {canonish} or figure skater{anime only}) is probably top of the list. Kodachi x Mousse might work if either of them get over their respective obsession targets. Shampoo might need to be beaten by someone stronger(even if only temporarily) than Ranma in order to forget about him. Who could work with Pantyhose? Rouge thinks he's a perverted thief, and he's largely obsessed with killing Happosai, so not much characterization beyond that. That being said, if they could actually get along long enough to breed in their cursed forms, that would have given us yet another two volumes of villain maybe.

>Is liking [girls] gay
Yes, liking girls is the gayest shit