Sup Forums 5 minutes of your help could save generations of german children

HELP niggerfaggots, german text first, translation after.
>Guten Tag, Ich habe soeben die Petition an Oppositionsfraktionen des Berliner Abgeordnetenhauses CDU - AfD und FDP unterzeichnet:
>"Kein Vielfalts-Sex in KiTas: Indoktrinierende Broschüre sofort zurückziehen! "
>Es freut mich, wenn auch Sie die Petition unterzeichnen:

citizengo.org/de/ed/156998-kein-vielfalts-sex-kitas-indoktrinierende-broschuere-sofort-zurueckziehen?tc=wp&tcid=45867877

>Vielen herzlichen Dank!

Sign the petition pls.

Basically the goverment made some flyers that will be distributed in KiTas. It's like a Kindergarten.
These flyers try to indoctrinate the children about lgbt and sexual identity.
This is a complete waste of taxpayer money and academic time of children. The german children should be taught more useful and challenging things than sexual identity.
This is reinforcing the destruction of the family figure which is already very weak in Germany. Sexual identity comes comes during puberty. The petition wants these flyers to be retrieved and not be distributed anymore.
If germans do this, other countries may also see it as a good example and follow.
Help us and help yourself. Bump this bitch too
>ps sorry for the lebbit spacing, im phoneposting atm and want the thread to look readable to some degree

not your personal army, faget

>mfw almost third reich trips

>asked others to help German children
>German immediately shits on it
The absolute state of Germany

The Absolute state of Germanistan. Allahu Akbar!

Done.
I signed as Shlomo Bergman so it counts as a double.

you know what the saddest part is?
>I'm not even a native german m8 and I care more about your country's future than you.
>I don't know if I'll stay here but I don't want this beautiful land turn into the shithole I decided to leave years ago.
>I have empathy with most of what Germany once stood for and their values (not talking about WWII but punctuality, rules and industriousness).
Vegüenza te debería de dar maldito vendepatrias...

Where are you from, spic? By the "maldito" I can already rule Argentina and Uruguay out (as we do not use it).

Wat za faq.

Why not pull off your guns and go defend your chilsren against the pedo government like real men.
Za fuqqing state of germans are like Kikes.

kek, el Ché strikes again
don't wanna doXxX420xXx myself too hard but let's say Centroamérica, ive been living for almost a decade here and don't want this place to turn into a degenerate idiosyncrasy...

Ah. Europeans have a self-destructive behavior/mindset. If Europe is going to be saved by anyone, I can assure you that it won't be by Europeans living in Europe. I figure the only possible scenario is to commit a world-wide "European aliyah"
(pardon the Hebrew term, but it makes the concept clear).
Anyway, good luck in Germany, my friend. They are lucky to have a nationalist pro-Native European immigrant like you.

Kill yourself please, or better yet let me

I just signed the petition i know this helps a little but sooner i'll acquire a sizable company that could actually help the cause that could actually do some real damage

Just stay alive hans

fucking proxy kikes

Signed

amigo chee...el argentino más amable y carismático :)
Yeah I can't do too much since they can put a Volksverhetzung Claim (hate speech claim) on your opinions and then you go to jail or deport you in my case. So I just shill pro Germany shit on the chans and with my german friends.
>mfw at least one called me a nazi for being pro family and pro nation.
thx frens you are the anonymice heroes that are saving the german youth.

Have you looked into the #120db movement on twitter? They are protesting globalism and the migrant invasion. Everyone should use that hashtag on twitter and show support

Bump for conservatory ideas

Bagadabump

First step of fixing Germany is getting rid of Merkel. I watched her livestream from CDU parteitag earlier today on facebook and a whole lot of shitton kids with arabic and african or whatever shithole country names gave their thumbs up and love emojis. Literaly no german.

This cunt has ruined the nation beyond belief and she needs to go before , at best already yesterday. There is too much Ausländer Scheisse now from these shithole countries and we need to kick them out and deport em all. Also massivly defund GEZ ARD/ZDF towards maybe 1.5% of the budget they have now. They are pure leftist propaganda by now and give Merkel a free pass for her kikery since 12 years now.

See
These women already had large protests in Germany against globalism. I know we try to fix everything ourselves, but we need to find and support redpilled women whenever we can

petitions usw are a waste of time
name the perpetrators and i'll bomb them in their beds
enough is enough

satire

bump

Done.

Signed for the sake of white children.

Wow, go and snackbar yourself fagface.

Most have that mindset. About 30% of the population is race realist on average, Easter EU more than the Western EU.

All I want for 2020 is an ethnostate.

lmao

The absolute state of Germany is sad. The Jews have taken over and are getting their revenge on your people and it's fucked.

I hope you realised that this post has caused people to bump the fuck out of this thread.

People like you should be deported, not standing up for your fellow countrymen is an act of extreme degeneracy and utter kikeness.