The fact that so many Sup Forumsnons still name Lucky Star as "the greatest or most significant or most influential"...

The fact that so many Sup Forumsnons still name Lucky Star as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" SOL ever only tells you how far SOL still is from becoming a serious anime. Mecha critics have long recognized that the greatest mecha of all times are Macross and TTGL, which were not the most famous or viewed or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Shounen critics rank the highly controversial Jojo's Bizarre Adventure over Dragon Ball which was highly popular in viewers around Europe and South America. SOL critics are still blinded by commercial success. Lucky Star sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Mecha critics grow up watching a lot of mecha of the past, shounen critics grow up reading a lot of shounen of the past. SOL critics are often totally ignorant of the SOL music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that Lucky Star did anything worthy of being saved.

Quit strawmanning and look past your bias.

Didn't know scaruffi reviewed anime now lol

>le meme word and meme ur memes
I literally said "It is liked for subjective reasons." By definition it's impossible for subjective reasons to be unbiased.

>Complaining about meme word when he can't get ten words in his last post without saying cuck
Okay.
I was also saying look past your bias so you don't leap into defensiveness and actually read what I said. I never said Lucky Star wasn't liked, in fact its much closer to the opposite.

You already made this thread.

Lucky Star is a less-funny version of Azumanga Daioh. It's not bad, but everything it does is already done in a stronger fashion in Azumanga Daioh.

>Dezaki died of cancer in april 2011
what did he mean by this?

The fact that so many Sup Forumsnons still name OP as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" faggot ever only tells you how far faggotry still is from becoming a serious anime. /lgbt/ have long recognized that the greatest dick pics of all times are moot's and Hiro's, which were not the most famous or viewed or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Sup Forums rank the highly controversial e-celebs over e-sports which was highly popular in viewers around Europe and South America. Salesfags are still blinded by commercial success. OP sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. /lgbt/ grow up watching a lot of dick pics of the past, Sup Forums grow up reading a lot of e-celebs of the past. Salesfags are often totally ignorant of the faggot music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that OP did anything worthy of being saved.

This is a copypasta from Sup Forums that was originally about the beatles

You've posted this low-effort pasta three times today at least. Just give up.

then enlighten our brains and tells a good SOL anime fag

they're both incredibly different shows in terms of comedy, azumanga uses the absurdity of the situation as comedy, while lucky star is SOL in its most pure form and derives its humor from things that happen on a daily base

Forget this thread. Just do the lez dump and the JESUS TAPPING DANCING CHRIST already and save OP the embarrassment.

>then enlighten our brains and tells a good SOL anime fag
Like the other guy said, Azumanga Daioh. Although its not purely SOL, Haruhi is also up there.

>people enjoy cute girls doing everyday things
STOP THE PRESSES

But everyone knows Hidamari is the SoL king

This show would be GOAT if they weren't so wide

Wow, what the fuck?

Learn to read

Does the drawing style annoy you a lot or just a little?

You should have kept posting the version with "the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Macross and TTGL" just to fuck with the populace, it would have been funny. Actually, that wouldn't have been funny at all, but I might not have saged this post. kys famalamacuck tbdesu

Wow rude af

>TTGL best mecha
/m/ would laugh at you

Too bad half of the main characters are lame, this would have been true otherwise.

Shirley you can't be serious.

Shall we begin?

Ah, fuck it. I'm done.

The way the antlers move always bugged me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THATS what bugs you?

It's a cult clasic