I'm having a daughter in a couple of months and we haven't yet decided on a name...

I'm having a daughter in a couple of months and we haven't yet decided on a name. I'm a firm believer that a person's name has some effect on their future or personality, and some studies suggest the flow of a name and its acronym (eg. John Dee Smith --> JDS) does impact personality. I want a strong name.

>Wife's choices
Heather
Eve
Rachel
>My choices
Catherine
Margaret
Clara

Catherine is my top pick because it's associated with strong women from history and is a versatile name (Catherine, Cathy, Caitlin, Cat, etc). My wife's is Eve.

If it matters, we're both Roman Catholics with ancestry Italian on my side and Dutch on my wife's, but this is fairly distant (we're 4th generation Canadians).

emma

>Catholic
>Italian
Maria

Kayla. But if i have to pick from your choices eve or clara

>not catherine bc cathy is a shitty old nickname
>not heather or margaret bc those are outdated af
>not rachel bc that just sounds shitty

Hope

And congrats!

Bella

instantly thought of Star Wars

let her adoptive parents name her

Diamond
Destiny
Candy
Stacey

Name her Charlotte, also congratulations user!

I dont really love the name Cathy, but Heather, Eve, and Clara are all good

Jane
Elizabeth
Williams

Eve is a good Christian name. Your wife has a good taste.

>(((rachel)))

Catherine is nice ive always liked Catherine

LaShondra

Lia

Maria Li Feng

Catherine or Heather. I like those the most.

Charlotte. A Charlotte can be anything, from a loving mother to a fearless astronaut. Lots of nickname potential. If she's a lesbian, she can be Charlie. If she's a hippy, she can be Chasse. But put Charlotte on the birth certificate and you won't go wrong.

Valeria is the best latin name for a girl. She'll also need to be strong to fend off the temptations of degeneracy.

Snooki

Airwrecka

Incidentally, Erica was an option because my FIL's name is Eric as well as my father's. We're reserving Eric for a potential son so we'd rather not use Erica for our daughter.

Your wife's names are better. Go for nice, normal names. They'll seem downright unique among her peers who'll be named shit like Gaia and Piper

Eva
Lana
Hitlerina

Anna

also Charlie and Charlotte are both nice names if they end up a tranny

Victoria
Jane
Muhhamed

You pretty much can't go wrong with either the queens or a princesses name. Same for boys and princes.