Kinnikuman will never get a new adaptation

>Kinnikuman will never get a new adaptation

It still amuses me that people actually ship Kinnikuman characters.

ULTIMATEEEEEEEE MUSCLE!

GUTTTTTTTTT BUSTEEEEEEEEEEER!

I miss it.

Really? I mean, there are actual relations between characters, like Robin Mask's Warsman teacher, Ramenman's Brocken Jr's idol, but considering shippers, they'd probably make up some stupid dumb bullshit.

The only adaptation it had was one of the worst anime ever made.

Which anime? The original or the Scramble For The Throne one that broke off from the original one's filler run? Either way, you're fucking wrong.

You must be crazy, outside of the last series all Kinnikuman adaptations ranged from good to great, the Scramble for the Throne anime is fucking amazing. Robin's death in that arc is one of the moments I teared up the most watching animu, and I watched a shitload of animu.

I'm not really sure why it hasn't had one yet. The 2011 series has been going on for more than half a decade, and it's obviously very popular, popular enough that they've shilled out multiple times, like with KFC, Pita Mask and Kyokyo Daha. They've got the advertiser drawing power and new material to adapt. The anime should practically materialise on its own.

Maybe they're waiting for Toei's Kinnikuman license to expire or something, and I wouldn't blame them. Toei's shittude's skyrocketing these days, pumping out shit buckets like Tiger Mask W.

Anyone up for a storytime of the latest arc? It has a couple of spoilers for the previous arc though.

HE LoST

What the fuck are you talking about.