How civilized is the world?

In what state of civilization is the world in your opinion? you know the drill.

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp
master-ropemakers.co.uk/rope-c-138.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
sintef.no/globalassets/upload/petroleumsforskning/dokumenter/forskningsboken_en.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is the template

>Sweden
>enlightened

>Britain half-civilised
>Germany enlightened
Really makes me think.

how about using some data instead of drawing autistic maps in ms paint where you portray slavs as subhumans because you're still salty generalplan ost failed miserably
here you can actually see that crime rates in germany are much higher than in most countries you've labeled as barbarous
numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

be happy i didnt consider your whole country only half civilized, there are some civilized parts.

>Barbarous
Okay.
Start up those T-34-85

>Ireland enlightened
Can you suck more your own dick?

What about us?

if i wanted to fuck east Europeans off i would make them all savage but they are half civilized because they still have many alcoholics and a big chunck of the population is dirt poor. Also many have loq IQ.

dont know much about you so i dont have a opinion.

Half-civilized?

Hans please, we were the first state-nation by definition. Literacy rate at 98%. One of the best countries in terms of life quality.
Get that yellow out from my screen nao.

nothing personal russiabro but you are under a oligarchic dictatorship who give zero fucks about you and you are full of alcoholic and drug addicts and the general population is dirt poor.

don't worry RoC, you will always be the real China

you are great for holiday and i like your climate but the fact that your unemployment rate is so high and many non tourist parts look like shit i consider you only half civilized. If you get your economy back into order i will consider you civilized.

>slavs drink alcohol
what about drug usage?

>Also many have loq IQ.
what about chinks and other east asians that have significantly higher iq than germans?

t. Angela Merkel

you retard.

they still live like insects are dirty and dont have table manners, also they are commies.

why so mad?

Basically this

>t. slav loving animefag

The only one that matters.

communist

based

Don't you have reddit for this refugee loving countries bullshit? Just fuck off kraut.

People in the non-nordic-germanic countries will be butthurt about this because all they grew up with lower standards than us and what is civilization for them is barbarism to us. Its all about what you're used to. But our civilization wont last long make as much money as possible and save yourself before its too late.

Opps forgot to make Turkey in the Erase marking.

So it should, Engeland.

lol

links temporary unemployment with the concept of civilisation

how FUCKING DUMB are you, you fucking idiot nigger cunt

PLEASE KILL YOURSELF TURKISH SCUM

Why so hard on Finland?

Stfu you fucking german piece of shit.
Get killed off already, subhuman fief.

Cause you are Mongolians?

you guys need to stop being this butthurt

kek

Can't wait for Deutschcucks to finally neck themselevs. Hilarious bunch of faggots the lot of you.
We'll carry on from here, no one is going to remember you.

desu

Butthurt about what?

You mix a completely unstable sociological variable like unemployment rate, with the broad strokes of 'being civilised' or not.

Anyone with an IQ above 80 understands how retarded that is.

post forearm with timestamp. I have a hard time believing a white man in Germany would consider Sweden enlightened. Show us your hand gypsy, so we may all point and laugh.

>Portugal and Spain
>Literally brought civ to the new world
>Half civilized
Did you get cucked by an Iberian user? Because you seem pretty mad

iran is savage but india is barbarous? gtfo with that map the inventor must be a breitabrt reader

if a civilization is healthy they dont have high unemployment rate.

rate

t. muslim lover

Ok, you're actually retarded.

Here: master-ropemakers.co.uk/rope-c-138.html

>according to Germans being homosexual is a sign of enlightenment
The absolute state of Germany.

t. Catholic cuck faggot

>China civ
>Japan half civ
Wew, lad

why hide your flag rabbi?

autism map time

im protestant fag

Nice try NATO!

>tfw everyone think my homeland is full of savages
>t.venezuelan
feelsbad man.

Implying you're not a Turk or a nigger LARPing German.

implying you're not a kike larping as a facist.

Of course he is. Ethnic Germans are able to understand the meaning of an abstract concept.

I actually don't even know what this map means or how I would fill it out. "Enlightened" to me smacks of liberalism and therefore faggot shit, so should I tag countries that are pozzed or countries that are advanced and happy? Are all non-white countries red by default because they belong to other civilizations or can I tag them yellow/green if I like the way they do things over there?

That old map this is based on is interesting and actually made sense at the time but globalized Enlightenment civilization is so decrepit and Jewed and fucked up that I have difficulty saying much of anything with certainty.

if the US is civilized, southern europe is civilized. trust me

I like this map. This is accurate

Truth incoming

>be happy that I, a random germ on a Tibetan knitting forum, don't think of your country more condescending
who the fuck you think you are

Ok hans en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
>sole superpower
>high hdi
>right to bare arms
>creators of post ww2 world
>not above enlightened
>superior hybrid meteric/anglo measurement system

Norway at the top. What a shocker.

Anti-Semites and niggers are savages.

Culture is more than Mcdonalds and Donald Trump, America's superficial and ultra narcissitic Hollywood culture is a cancer to the world.

>woke

Unless you're floating in the top 10% of your nation youre in the bright red zone at least
use your head nobody else can and fight against the dying of the light

t. jew

Not impressive with a small homogeneous population and oil money. The USA is truly an outlier given its circumstances.

Looks like a map of how cucked a country is.

this
modern american culture is absolute trash negro worship

A lot of countries has far more oil. What made Norway rich was primarily being in the front of petroleum technology. Every single oil country is dependent on Norwegian technology.

Most Sup Forumsacks don't know this, because they think technological development is limited to consumer electronics.

Cannot unsee

>t shithole country

Making that mess took months of careful planning.

>Nordics discover oil
>develop world-class technology to exploit it that the entire world comes to depend on
>Gulf Arabs discover oil
>become nigger rich: the country, build artificial islands and buy Instagram thots to shit on
Race realism in a microcosm.

yeah obviously

I'd bump almost everything in Europe up to civilised status.

Just go prepare a beautiful german blonde for my cock, Hans.

Well yeah, how do you know which one of those illegal connections go to your house?

Oswald Spengler thought that "Civilization" means death and decadence, so being half-civilized is good

In serious countries or post-serious countries the state makes sure that you don't have to illegally tap official connections.

I'm an engineer in Oil and Gas and I can't name a single Norweigian technology that we're "dependent on." Maybe there was some offshore innovation, but don't overstate your countries contribution to an industry which began in the United States, and is still led by the United States.

Reducing it all to whiteness is too simple, though. Norway developed, politically, in a unique way. The countryside and the regions always had a lot of power, effectively avoiding being ruled by a liberal, urban elite.

And then of course capitalism had a much better match with Protestant countries because of the way work is perceived in Protestantism. You work to get closer to God. Presently, most Norwegians are atheists, but the Protestant work ethic is still very much alive.

better pay your local cartel or you get chopped up. I love watching Brazilian gore, you are the number one producer since you are one of the biggest shitholes world wide.

Hail Lenin
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

You think I can't find an illegal made connection in first world countries?

>tells others they are under a dictarorship
>in the process of making merkel supreme chancollier by eliminationg term limits

look in the mirror muhammed

Being this mad for 73 years.

>tells other they are under dictatorship
>lives under a dystopian two party dictatorship

>Many non tourist parts look like shit
I would say the opposite. Tourist parts look like shit.

this is agreeable

Yes, we are. It doesn't change the fact it's state policy in your country to teach your women to service our cock diligently.

>Austistic german watches gore while foreigners fuck their women

Checked.

ivan i dont hate russians, I have two russian friends but you cant deny that you are under the oligarchs boot and still suffer of post communism.

Uhm, yes, Norway is leading in all offshore technology, which hasn't been too relevant for the US.

sintef.no/globalassets/upload/petroleumsforskning/dokumenter/forskningsboken_en.pdf

Read this report if you are actually interested. I've got a PhD in Drilling Technology from Stavanger. I've worked and lived in Dallas for years. I do know what I'm talking about.