/OURSTUDENT/ jalen martin with new footage on the campus within the last 24 hours

/OURSTUDENT/ jalen martin with new footage on the campus within the last 24 hours

EVERY WINDOW HAS BEEN COVERED ON THE INSIDE WITH BLACK TARP

the 2 windows which supposedly got shoutout have CONVENIENTLY COLOR COORDINATED COVERS

he also confirms 12 CAMERAS total including 1-2 on each entrance, yet no footage released

youtube.com/watch?v=E7YiNigypso

youtube.com/watch?v=gjtnKR0QcW8

youtube.com/watch?v=avhsTSbGojI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BdNERfl4A_Q
twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/02/25/holy-crap-buzzfeed-discovers-22-more-police-calls-to-cruz-home-that-browardsheriff-never-disclosed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

videos are only 5 minutes each, its been over 16 minutes and nobody has anything to say?

really, Sup Forums ?

Checked, also bump

FLORIDA BROS WE NEED SOMEONE TO HOP THAT FENCE AND GO INSIDE THE SCHOOL, THERES ONLY LIKE 1 COP ON 1 SIDE OF THE BUILDING, U COULD TOTALLY SNEAK IN THE OTHER WIDE AND FILM SOME FOOTAGE INSIDE THE SCHOOL

LETS GO BROS

we know that the sheriff's had a 30 minute delay on the cameras so that they could cover up crimes happening in the school district

I doubt we will ever get footage

delayed footage is still footage, also EVERY officer is legally required to have body cameras now

altho given that they fucking boarded up an covered all the windows im sure they could have a fucking film crew from Orlando Universal Studios shoot a "convincing" video after the fact

also according ot current google results that faggot jew grandstanding sheriff is next in line under accusations

ONE MORE VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=BdNERfl4A_Q

HOLY CRAP: BuzzFeed discovers 22 more police calls to Cruz home that @BrowardSheriff never disclosed
twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/02/25/holy-crap-buzzfeed-discovers-22-more-police-calls-to-cruz-home-that-browardsheriff-never-disclosed/

give a tldr faggot.

that grandstanding jew is done , hes all over google news when u search the incident, he thought the CNN interview and firing his deputy would be enough to save him

also based on youtube vids about him hes a fucking hack, he petitioned for the sherrif vote initially saying he wouldnt politicize shit and he wouldnt waste tax money on public gatherings which the previous sherrif did and since then has literally done ALL the same shit

read the text faggot, it literally tells u

bump

Bumping for great justice :•)

Don’t care. After the immediate decision to bulldoze the whole building it was obvious.
We will never get the truth, just more children crying about evil bang bang sticks.

not if one of you lazy fucking neets hops the fence and goes inside to film it, livestream it incase ur captured

Dear god, the terrain in those videos INSTANTLY brought me back to Florida phase.

He's a student from the school?

Poor kid is going to get suicided.

bump

I have no idea what's going on.
But here is a bump OP

nig if true

We all have seen footage from Columbine. Every theory folds with the release of camera footage.

blump

Great idea. I live a weeks drive from there, so hold your breath and I’ll post it in two and a half weeks.

because there is nothing interesting, certainly nothing revealing, contained within these videos

drone time

niggure surely some fucking pol fag lives in florida, the state is small as fuck, its like a 1 hour drive from naples, 2 hours from tampa/st pete, 3 hours from orlando

that wont work cause they covered up all the fucking windows, we just need someone to HOP THE FENCE its a normal fence with just 1 cop there, u could totally sneak in the otherside, jimmy the door open an live stream evidence (or lack there of)