OY VEY, CONSPIRACY EDITION

@4;45
@4:45
@4:45

youtu.be/bDzyNtzQ6eA

Ben Shapiro suggests conspiracy of sheriff standown during school shooting.

Well damn Shapiro good for him!

Le bemp

Does pol hate Jews so much they won't even listen to a jew who supports their conspiracies?

i for one dont mind shapiro. i listen to him.

you must be new here

He called Steve Israel a schmuck

I always thought that group was a vocal minority.

>ywn hook his sister up to an industrial milking machine

Sup Forums hates him because he has love for his home country Israel, as if that's a bad thing. They then take statements he says out of context and say he wants to turn america brown, despite him being more anti-immigration than Trump at this point.

Mommy

A lot of the stuff you see about the (((jews))) is just larping. There are people here who have gone full 1488 though. Then there are people who troll so much you can't even tell what they actually think.
The only solution is to lurk moar.
Unironically you seem like a nice enough guy. Welcome and always be suspicious of everything you read. Look for sources for every claim you see here.

It is. While there is something to be said about Jewish influence... full on 1488 shit is a meme.

Then this board must really be overrun with 12 year Olds from.single mothers.

To hate someone who actually agrees with you. Totes redonk.

Damn. He's really wound up. Let's see if this video gets pulled from Youtube because he says, "Somethings going on."

Ben Shapiro pushing anti-semitic conspiracy theories. We should contact the ADL and have him out on their hate list.

Yes, and what if cop entered building and shot guy dead, and it turns out that guy is transgender leftist black dude. Then he would get fired immediately. Cops in US have terrible time, if they do their job than they are killers, if they are not doing it, they are cowards. So I would not bee in their shoes

Ben looks exactly like the shooter

>BASED Ben Shapiro MASSACRATES stupid libtards EPIC STYLE!

>Shapiro criticizing Israel
I guess there IS a first time for everything

A meme frog for a meme ideology

the conspiracy for normies

At least he's giving something to the audience.

Ben is after that Sheriff Israel! Get em Ben!

From what I understand. Shapiro wants to keep America as a back-up plan in case Israel gets BTFO by Muslim countries.

So he's a swede

German*

Bump for the juden.

FULL METAL GEAR

Fag

If Shapiro is pushing this then it means two things. First, it was actually the Jews, and second, someone got close enough to figuring it out that ZOG is calling on N Shapiro to chum the waters to bring the real sharks. Q predicted this

They are...these Nazi will just be used by those of us who understand that being right wing minded is what will hold this movement together not the color of someone's skin. In America their are too many based blacks...most Nazis are larp ers and the ones that are not we can just sacrifice them slowly over time to keep the Overton window focused right where we want it. Let these faggot Nazis be the rights meat sheilds, who gives a fuck.

Hm.

sandnigger

Shapiro has browsed Sup Forums enough now that he knows about sand hoax, and this opens many doors. Many doors.