Are cryptos really beating (((them))). Need the redpill on cryptos

Are cryptos really beating (((them))). Need the redpill on cryptos.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-crypto-currencies-circle/goldman-backed-startup-circle-buys-major-crypto-exchange-poloniex-idUSKCN1GA1N4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cryptos make banks obsolete

Not yet. But they will. The tech can only improve from here.

All the wealthy bankers invested heavily in it just in case it takes off.

Circle (backed by Goldman-sachs) bought poloniex today

cryptos are how banks and third world criminals steal resources from normies and proles with zero repercussions or oversight. they are the banks' wet dream

But what's so great about them? No government intervention?

I've seen how they steal money but even the legit ones?

crypto niggers are destroying the graphic cards market , gtx 1060 6gb had a normal price between 250 and 275 euros and no it's between 400 to 700 euros , you even find 1070's at 1300 euros (200 euros more than a normal priced fucking Titan X).

fuck crypto niggers buying into an obvious ponzi scheme.

Graphics cards are pleb mining, go back to 2006 faggot.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They have a potential to, but as of now they're useful for fleecing normies.

They've already bought in and are manipulating the markets.

Maybe I should sell my 1070...

I've made about 30k from a 2k investment with less than a year trading. Then again I probably could have made tons more but I made a lot of /biz/ tier mistakes.

i'm not a crypto miner fag , i just built a PC but i don't have a graphic card for it because of buttcoins.
and yes , crypto niggers are using GPU's to mine.

How the fuck to invest $20 and start fucking around with crypto?

Go back in time.

Bump for instructions

One of you cryptoniggers show mi da wae

reuters.com/article/us-crypto-currencies-circle/goldman-backed-startup-circle-buys-major-crypto-exchange-poloniex-idUSKCN1GA1N4

Rothschilds bankingbsystem is (((their))) main source of power. End it, and (((they))) will fall

20 dollars isn't going to do much but if you get the right coins and don't try to day trade you can make decent money with 1-2k investment

Buy gold, silly goyim.

You really wanna know how to get started? in 9/10 instances you're gonna lose everything

Screencap this, because it's not everyday I waste my time and actually post.

Cryptocurrency is the future - it is perfectly digital money, and so it is inevitable. Say everyone used BTC, or something like it. Tax preparation would be as simple as running a program that scans the blockchain and reports your tax burden. No black market transactions, no money laundering. Just 100% deep state surveillance and regulation of your economic life.

And the best part about it, is that you're all going to beg for it. There will be some terrible financial crisis that has the potential to "destroy the financial system" and they'll present a government issued cryptocurrency as the solution. Some terrible crisis will be the impetus, but you already know the endgame.

They watch everything you ever do, buy, or sell. They own the data, they use it to control you more effectively, and to tax you more accurately.

Its inevitable. Remember, it was during Janet Yellen's fed speech, right before btc exploded in 2017, that someone held a "buy btc" sign. It wasnt a coincidence, it was a signal.

>(((system)))
.collecting random data isnt a waste of electricity
>we kangz now
collecting random data for no reason sure showed them us by pretending its got some value in trading
>2 wrongs dont prove a right
you dont waste your time to do the same thign the other thing is doing

Do I have right that there are no regulations on crypto, so the very wealthy could pump and dump as much as they want with crypto?

I think there's a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Bitcoin has not yet learned how to be centralized, and I think we’re gonna be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Bitcoin is not going to be the decentralized currency that it once was in the last years. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Bitcoin to make. It is now going into a centralized mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Bitcoin will not survive.

Fucking kek