You can hear the cops setting up for the camera before entering the room

One cop say "...it's probably connected. I'm good if you guys are...I'm gonna hook left...you guys good?" All the students sit calmly listening to this. Then they enter the room and immediately tell the students "put your phones away!" You see students to the right shaking their hands and acting ridiculously, pretending to be terrified. How obvious can it be that was a drill turned psyop?

>twitter.com/i/videos/963905351841173505?embed_source=facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wsvn/status/963905351841173505
twittervideodownloader.com/download
bitchute.com/video/QsoGOvsEzBz2/
twitter.com/i/videos/963905351841173505?embed_source=facebook
youtu.be/K5fF2y13Or4?t=18s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What.
Is this actually at that school

This whole thing is bullshit... but if you put it on tv boomers will believe it.

what's the Tweet ID? this is useless unless you post the Tweet, Twitter will take it down, stop being bad at the internet

here's the tweet since OP is useless

twitter.com/wsvn/status/963905351841173505

>twitter.com/wsvn/status/963905351841173505

I don't ever use shitter. How can I save the video to hard drive without 3rd party app? I've seen this video played on CNN and Fox but they edited out the beginning. I want to save this before it vanishes

nigg please

twittervideodownloader.com/download

This it's probably alt right fake news.

But cops are usually scared of being accused of shooting a kid without their mandatory cameras and the kids phone might ring and alert the shooter.

it was a deep state execution. the kikes sacrifices their own to take away the white man's guns

boot licker

Can anyone tell me why the gun on the right has a red tip?
This has bothered me since the photos have come out.

oh shit Rush just said it
Obama gives schools money if they dont arrest minorities.
School resource officers in place to carry out Obamas plan to reduce minorities jailed not to protect students

airsoft

The country, the world, the entire internet is right wing... yet is heavily censored into a communist echo chamber.

i've uploaded the clip to bitchute, though it is currently processing

bitchute.com/video/QsoGOvsEzBz2/

ITS A MAGAZINE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh wow so it really is a false flag

>. Then they enter the room and immediately tell the students "put your phones away!" You see students to the right shaking their hands and acting ridiculously, pretending to be terrified.

I think they're actually terrified.
They think there's a shooter in the building... and the cops come in moving quickly and aggressively with guns in their hands.... of course the women are going to lose their shit.

Yup.

Holy shit. I saw the latter part of the video right after the shooting but not that beginning part. What reasonable explanation is there for what he was saying? As far as I can tell, there isn't one. Fucking spooks

Which part, specifically?

>put your phones away
Yes goy, put those cameras away, we don't want to ruin the illusion!

They're like smiling and shit, everything about their body language to me says 'joke-terrified'

Where you hear the cop say "I'm gonna hang a left, we good?" And the kids seem pretty calm until they enter.

whether it's real, a hoax or false flag, the media's response is inappropriate. whether he's an actor, an government agent, or just some FAS-faced mexican, this single individual, thousands of miles away, should have no bearing on how we live or what we do. it's insane that the media can take a single incident like this and incite such hysteria to the point that people are talking about federal law and the constitution.

Bump
Looks fake as fuck nigger.

notice the kid in the burgundy hoodie.

You don't know what hook left means? He means he's going to go directly left upon entering the room. When he asks "we good" he's asking if the other officers are ready to enter.

Then explain why the first thing the cops say isn't "is anyone hurt", or "is everyone here?", but "put your phones away"?

Even the 1 kid shaking his hands uncontrollably looked LARPing.

No audio obviously but I have a version with audio saved if anyone wants to make a dedicated thread on /wsg/ for instance. I'm not about to make a single file thread

youtu.be/K5fF2y13Or4?t=18s

The point is, the kids can hear the whole conversation so they know they are outside yet they are totally calm until the cops enter.

Make a webm, spread it around on Sup Forums

Cops don't like being video taped, that's just his natural reaction. Not even sure it has anything to do with the protocol in the particular situation but not surprising to hear it.

Having the police enter with their guns and giving orders probably made most of them realize the gravity of the situation. Also, it's not as though all them are freaking out, most of them just put their hands up like the cops say.

Just post it in the Sup Forums thread

>officers communicate before entering a room
>its a conspiiiiracy

First thing gen z tards do in a horrible situation where they can die is record on snap to post on their story, lol and these are the retards that are trying to change our laws to thier thinking? Top kek

>cops don't like to be video taped
I've NEVER heard a cop who's immediate reaction to a hostile situation was "put away your phones". There's a gunman in the building and he's concerned about phones. If this isn't the most obvious evidence of a false flag, then nothing will convince you.

They're SWAT, their job is to hunt down the threat, not act like a father figure to the kids. Everyone is a suspect until proven otherwise.

It's literally not evidence at all though. you realize that, right? What court of law would that ever hold up in? lol come on man

>making your intended moves known to possible shooter before clearing a room

This literally proves nothing. He said "put your phone away" fucking wow and that equals the whole thing never happened. Fucking brainlets/disinfo niggers

>assessing injuries
>not part of SWAT or any policing job
Retard.

>evidence of a false flag needs to be criminal evidence or it's not real evidence
JIDF must have outsourced hard today.

and i think that most pro-2a owners realize this at some level. unfortunately, the NRA and other big-name advocates act like controlled opposition and spew their own brand of FUD

>1 post by this ID
Try harder next time, shill.

By the way, it's because he wants to see their empty hands and not mistake a phone for something else (gun)

an audioless webm to prove audio

3 now so what? feel free to refute anything I said

You're alleging something criminal. But regardless, that isn't evidence to any standard.

They were probably shaking before they even had their hands up faggot

Because the children would willing allow the gunman to sit with them and not immediately tell the cops, right? They'd be calm when the gunman would be sitting there. Retard.

A false flag should be criminal, but it's not.

this.

fucking retards getting hung up on the method of each of these mass shootings and not about what they are doing to take advantage of them

same fucking people talking about thermite & "dustification" on 9/11 and not about waht the gov't did after to take advantage of the situation....

when will these retards learn???

>asking to see everyones hands in an active shooter scenario is false flag confirmed
kys

>1 post by this ID
JIDF posters need to be hunted down and shot.

>>/wsg/2126237

It's there, in the only one of the 5 odd threads that haven't file capped

Right well it's there, why on earth do they need that many pol threads?

>demanding that they stop video taping
>not clear evidence of false flag
Why else would they be afraid to be filmed if not for ruining the illusion, hm?

>assessing injuries
>not part of SWAT or any policing job
>Retard.
You're the fucking retard, retard. Police are under zero obligation to protect anyone. Retard.

thread

Police don't need to protect you, but they do need to assess damage and give appropriate measures. A cop doesn't need arrest a mugger, but if he stabs you, he legally has to call for an ambulance. Cops have been jailed for failing to call for proper services in situations like this.

checked

Again, he wanted to see empty hands. This thread is worse than useless, bad try.

>can't tell a lit up phone from a gun
He wanted to make sure no one was recording him, else the illusion would be broken.

Not bad

If this was staged, and the students were in on it, why would they have their phones out?

Because kids are stupid and get bored easily. Why do you think the second thing the cop uttered was "put your phones away"?

During a dynamic entry, someone has to take left. In more elite units each member already knows which position to take in the room, so verbal communication is not necessary, but in this case they decided to communicate to not stumble on each other.

literally shaking my fellow guy. Its a good thing they were wearing command mandated adult diapers.

It was an obvious psy op. The people behind it should have their children lit on fire. Kill everyone in the US deep state. Light their families and loved ones on fire.

What tells you this is the same event?

Your shilling is a "bad try". Go fuck yourself!

"Hands, hands, let me see your hands..."

on second thought...

Go ahead and put your phones away. Allowing an entire classroom full of kids to go reaching all over the place?

But they were worried about a weapon being pulled on them?

Fuck off shill faggot!

>thinks that’s the most convincing evidence of a false flag

Jesus Christ you are a special level of potato

That only applies once the crime in progress has been stopped. See Warren v DC 444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981

Devils advocate post: perhaps they didnt want to mistaken a phone as a gun and shoot. If it was a real event, it would be a high stress situation where an active shooter could be ready to shoot them. Just saying I could understand not wanting to engage a student with a cell phone if I was in the cops shoes. Lets see what other perspectives anons can bring.

It’s just a brainwashed shitlib girl overreacting for attention. The real redpill is that these people don’t need to be coached - they are just like this.

THE FORCED VACCINES ARE HERE BROTHERS

ARM YOURSELVES

Fixed
They have so many threads because people don't check the catalog

With how much people joke about school shootings, are you surprised they aren't taking it serious?

I definitely think something is wrong with this event, but my interpretation was the the cops were talking to each other at the beginning of the video. Meanwhile, the kids hear the voices and probably aren't sure that it's the cops yet. They put their hands up as soon as they see the guns.