She notices you staring at her in class

She notices you staring at her in class.

I throw a shoe at her to subtly get her attention

Does she notice me masturbating underneath the desk?

I go back to writing Yaoi fanfiction, because I'm a fag.

I use my prepared action to throw a smoke bomb and roll 1d20+10 to escape the classroom with her gym clothes.

Is this before or after gym.
It better be after.

Smoke is a penalty to hit, not an escape. But she will definitely try to hit you for that. You got enough skill snd Dex you can also Steal her panties if she gets in melee range...

of course

Am I supposed to look away? No! I was casually watching her, but now it's time for a fucking staredown. First one to look away loses and has to do whatever the winner demands.

I'll clear up the misunderstanding after class and tell her I'm actually staring at Rikka's ass.

Looking away if a girl looks at you is a beta thing to do, but it can come off as extremely creepy if you forcefully stare her down, on the other hand, sometimes girls find it cute when boys are embarrassed when caught looking.

The panties were gone before I got there.

I can't break eye contact now. I guess we'll just keep looking at each other until she turns around. Lucky for me she's the one that has to look back, the advantage is clearly mine.

Implying that youre not automatically looking at someone who turns around. I am paying attention to the blackboard, and then someone infront of me suddenly does something that they have no reason to do, I am guaranteed to look at them. Stop accursing me of staring.

and thats a bad thing?

Rin's gonna kick your ass!

She could just turn around and confront you later.

Better keep holding my fart in.

What if she was actually trying to stare at you?

Why would she be interested in a loser like me?

Biology

>two posts with the same exact mindset behind them, but written by different people

I don't understand

Only 4 months until the sweet embrace of Mori Summer on the big screen

I would feel incredibly insulted if I were younger.

She's going to use you for her own benefits.

Ay bitch

>tfw did this in 3rd grade

Subtle.

>she sees a new mark

Eh, this doesn't really work with KyoAni. They've put enough detail into her eyes - you can still see her boredom and disdain, even if you've made her smile.

Just pretend to be daydreaming or falling asleep.

>you will never habe a nibutani gf

some kid in my class legit did this in 6th grade except he had his bag over his crotch. A female teacher walked past him and moved his bag over and needless to say we had some special announcements that morning

>we had some special announcements that morning
How did that go?

she is probably disgusted let's be honest, nowadays, she is sucking off her 45 year old boyfriend

mon semblable mon frere

>boyfriend
Bruh, she's gay as fuck

I'm not looking at you bitch, I'm watching at the fine thicc chuuni ass sitting in front of you

>Shinka notices me staring her instead of paying attention to class
>She responds by simply telling me to meet her behind the gym after school
>I get excited wondering what she could want with a guy like me and daydreams start running wild
>Shinka merely beats the shit out of me for having the audacity to perv on her

Sounds good to me

It doesn't matter how mean she looks back at you, she knows exactly why you checked her out. She will be thinking about it.

>implying "Keith" cares

Does she step on your dick?
or does she not hit beneath the belt?

That hairclip is an eyesore.

She's gay though.

The dick is open season, the balls are only for the killshot, and only if she feels like it.

>staring at her
>perverted
The fuck is wrong with you? I expected some warm ending where you and her would get together and she'd give you "private lessons" if you know what I mean.

She'd break "Keith" in half. Bitch has crazy strength. I can only assume one of her parents was the MC of some tournament fighting manga and she inherited that strength.

nobody can beat the "Keith". Not the "Keith"

Who the fuck is Keith, you?

Keith is the one who knows how to use "that"

>"that"

It

It can't be helped, even if you use that.

I wish this could happen to me, I wish she would choke me out to make me forget.

>been doing this shit in highschool

I don't actually remember what the announcement was but the kid got suspended.
>PSA: please dont jerk off in class

>Buenos días, señorita; what do you require from me

Man I want to be Shinka's footstool.

Me too. Or her chair.

If she doesn't want people staring at her - she should've left her tits and butt at home.

Why would she want a human footstool or chair?

Just because she has no need for one doesn't mean I can't want it. It's a nice, quiet role where I can be useful to her without her needing to think about or acknowledge my existence. It also satisfies my M urges.

How do you defend yourself from her punches? I bet they feel like Mike Tyson's in his prime.

>Being known as "that kid who got suspended for masturbating in class"
Bet he had a fun life.

I think she would need to acknowledge your existence if she's sitting on you.

i want to sexually fuck her

wtf is with that retarded hairclip

No more than you acknowledge or think about the chair you're using right now.

My chair is not made out of flesh and bones.

Shinka has the best ass.

True but my favorite Shinka body part are her thighs.

>Subtly

Maybe it was a small shoe.

Why do anons have the hots for girls like Shinka and Shiburin?

Because they want domination

You don't? Well, who do you have the hots for?

The school autist was jerkin it in his jorts well into highschool

>You got enough skill snd Dex you can also Steal her panties if she gets in melee range...
She doesn't stand a chance

Whip my dick out.

Who turns around for no reason in the middle of class? She clearly wants my D.

I want to non sexually fuck her, just skin contact would be enough.

>Who turns around for no reason in the middle of class?
Good question actually.

In the end it all comes down to looks. If you're ugly both looking away and staring would be creepy. If you're pretty, both looking away and staring would be attractive.

Have you ever felt like you're being watched?

Who is best girl and why is it Yuuta?

Mahou Shoujo Yuuta?

That is accurate. This is also how 3DPD in class reacted to me looking at them back in the day.

I tell her im into watching girls make out.

Why isn't this a thing?

It is

Where is that loli from?
SauceNao only refers me to some deviantartist with the gif, but no further description

>only time shinka ever blushes at yuutah is when he's dressed as a girl
Hmmm

That's not blushing.