Why is Galko so homophobic?

Why is Galko so homophobic?

are you not??

Hey man, you don't have to be gay to want your lips to not crack like a motherfucker.

>not taking care of your lips to kiss cute guys on the mouth

Only good fag is a burning fag.

Pretty girls who are used to manipulating boys with their looks despise gay men because it doesn't work on them. In Galko's case it's probably something stupid like thinking that using skin-care products isn't manly.

Because Galko likes cool guys, not faggots.

Homosexuality is immoral.

We thought looking good was part of coolness.

Looking good, not fabulous.

You can be both if you put enough effort into it.

>Beating people up for voicing their political/religious beliefs is okay!
fuck off, commie

>deliberately terrorizing grieving family members is a-okay

Kill yourself

No, you kill yourself.

she was just surprised

>"m-muh free speech"
>LWA

Who'd have thought?!

Your post is terrorizing me, please stay still while I'm beating you to a pulp.
It's okay I'm the victim.

>m-muh shitpost speech

>muh free speech
Fuck off to China.

I'll arrest you for that unpaid speech.

Hating faggots is healthy and normal user.

I mean, you are at Sup Forums, thought Sup Forums loved a certain reich that had an exposition to glorify censorship.

I'm not homophobic, but seeing this just makes me wanna stomp this redditcancer into the ground. Felt the same thing seeing the Westboro church scene in that shitflick Kingsman.

Girls like alpha men, not faggots who act girlier than they are.

The kid is probably metrosexual rather than gay. Being gay doesn't per se mean acting like a prissy, and you can be straight and a prissy (hence metro).

Good.

That guy ends up fucking galko though

That guy is pretty alpha, he also has a jc girlfriend

Ikementachi are ruining Japanese masculinity. Galko is doing her part to stamp them out.

No he doesn't.

Not really, even the manga clarifies they are only friends.

>metrosexual
>I'm not gay! I just like to feel like I could get cock!

It's literally the opposite.
>guy openly admits to not competing with you for mates
>your response is anger
In what world does that make sense?

Post the smug mom

>1 less guy competing with you is gonna matter when there are like 4 billion men on the planet, and women can get dick easier than men getting pussy
really gets the noggin joggin

That is just a bunch of lies.

>metrosexual
Jesus Christ just say you're straight but like looking pretty dammit.

I'm using an existing term that's actually acknowledged by dictionaries. There's no need to be upset.

That's irrelevant. However small, that is an advantage. Getting angry over someone providing you with it is illogical.

you forgot where you are faggot, it's not like anyone here cares about hitting on women anyway. fuck off.

It matters when they try to corrupt your offspring and therefore ending your line. Also they spread degeneracy leading to the collapse of society, lowering the chances of survival for your offspring.

I'm pretty sure Galko doesn't even know about gay people, she's basically a child. Also this thread sucks, nuke it.

>Felt the same thing seeing the Westboro church scene